Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dewd

Dewd

I've been busy as s*** lately guys. I've been keeping up just not saying much. I got to say I was a little worried about the flavor of my last Harvest. I guess I shouldn't pick it straight off and plant and then judge it. Lol After a week of curing it tastes great.

Dewd

Dewd

They are chunking up.. The funny thing, is I like the way the Cookieglue looks, but this actually has a way better taste, but looks rather shitty when it come to bag appeal.
That's how I feel about my berry kush. It doesn't look as good as the others BUT the smell is out of this world!
Can't wait to try a taste

Looks good bro! Im bought ready to drive there and check it out in person lol!
Haha thanks. I'll be here all week. :)

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Maby a stupid question but.... is it normal for a plant to literally almost overnight id say over 2 nights the purp has begun to not runoff even a little when i havnt changed any feed times or lengths. Soo the question is, is it normal for plants to change how mich feed they uptake that quick or could there be somthing elae going on? Still getting the same runoff frm the sj but the purp didnt runoff a bit last night and the n9ght beforw last it only runoff a little bit. Id say like 5% maby.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Maby a stupid question but.... is it normal for a plant to literally almost overnight id say over 2 nights the purp has begun to not runoff even a little when i havnt changed any feed times or lengths. Soo the question is, is it normal for plants to change how mich feed they uptake that quick or could there be somthing elae going on? Still getting the same runoff frm the sj but the purp didnt runoff a bit last night and the n9ght beforw last it only runoff a little bit. Id say like 5% maby.
Yes... A lot of things can change it, from stretch, to higher temps, to higher RH...
Increase the flow so it gets its runoff or you will have problems in a week. The extra run off the other one gets wont hurt nothing. I know you buy your water, but dont skimp them, or you could turn this to shit real quick. If they dry out right now, you could stunt the growth of flowers, and seriously decrease yield. Right now, MORE IS DEFF BETTER, when it comes to runoff!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And there is no stupid questions when you have came this far!

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Yes... A lot of things can change it, from stretch, to higher temps, to higher RH...
Increase the flow so it gets its runoff or you will have problems in a week. The extra run off the other one gets wont hurt nothing. I know you buy your water, but dont skimp them, or you could turn this to shit real quick. If they dry out right now, you could stunt the growth of flowers, and seriously decrease yield. Right now, MORE IS DEFF BETTER, when it comes to runoff!
Right on. I deff wont. I found a place right up the road to get 5gal ro for 1.75$.
Soo i actually picked them up and no lie the purp that had no runoff was light af, literally 1/2 the weight of the sj. Think i should at least moisten the coco w some feed rn even tho ots lights out? Were still lights out for 6more hours soo i could imagine its gonna be dry as shit before the next scheduled feed.

MW7945

MW7945

Typical sunday. Hours spent in the grow room lol. Figured out my lighting dilemma pretty easily though... just had to take the two poles that were facing east and west in my tent and turn them north and south on the top. wallah. All 3 lights hang perfectly uniform with one another raising/lowering is ezpz

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So
Right on. I deff wont. I found a place right up the road to get 5gal ro for 1.75$.
Soo i actually picked them up and no lie the purp that had no runoff was light af, literally 1/2 the weight of the sj. Think i should at least moisten the coco w some feed rn even tho ots lights out? Were still lights out for 6more hours soo i could imagine its gonna be dry as shit before the next scheduled feed.
No dont open that tent!!! You will cause herms, or even reveg. They do not drink anything during lights out. As soon as lights come on, feed them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom