Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

you boil the roots which cuts off oxygen to the plant and it also stops tge uptake of water
to the plant immediately starts metabolizing and producing sugars
and producing ethelyne which is what causes produce to ripen
hence that dude talking about bannanas

basically you plant immediately starts ripening like a bannana
there are also chemicals you can use that induce ethelyne in your plants hastening ripening
the strain columbian gold wasnt gold because it was gold
they used a technique when they basically half chopped the stem and let the plant slump over and allow it to cure in ground before harvest which quickened the process of breaking down chlorophyll completely which left the flowers golden
if you cure some herb for a year you will have golden flowers as well
I can upload a picture of my cookies that have been curing since last feb and they have no green left in them....completely golden
and smokes like the finest tobacco
so I want to try this technique to see if it actually does work
shortening the year long cure process
we will see

Wisher619

Wisher619

Golden Cookies
after a year in the jar
smells like Jasmine tea x Sugar cookie
a very light scent and very pleasing to the senses

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you boil the roots which cuts off oxygen to the plant and it also stops tge uptake of water
to the plant immediately starts metabolizing and producing sugars
and producing ethelyne which is what causes produce to ripen
hence that dude talking about bannanas

basically you plant immediately starts ripening like a bannana
there are also chemicals you can use that induce ethelyne in your plants hastening ripening
the strain columbian gold wasnt gold because it was gold
they used a technique when they basically half chopped the stem and let the plant slump over and allow it to cure in ground before harvest which quickened the process of breaking down chlorophyll completely which left the flowers golden
if you cure some herb for a year you will have golden flowers as well
I can upload a picture of my cookies that have been curing since last feb and they have no green left in them....completely golden
and smokes like the finest tobacco
so I want to try this technique to see if it actually does work
shortening the year long cure process
we will see
so i picked up some happy frog... It says its got mycos in it? So i dont need seperate mycos now huh? I got happy frog and a bag of ffof

Wisher619

Wisher619

so i picked up some happy frog... It says its got mycos in it? So i dont need seperate mycos now huh? I got happy frog and a bag of ffof
it is always still good to use mycos
they usually have it at the hydro store in loose pouches for like 2-3$
and you just sprinkle on the roots
a little goes along way
or you can also spike your water with hydroguard
and water it in which will also work well
yeah mix FFOF/HF 50/50 it should work great

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

it is always still good to use mycos
they usually have it at the hydro store in loose pouches for like 2-3$
and you just sprinkle on the roots
a little goes along way
or you can also spike your water with hydroguard
and water it in which will also work well
yeah mix FFOF/HF 50/50 it should work great
lol do i need to ph the water lol:)
Do I give ro water or tap?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So i watered them down pretty good,, had to add some more soil as it compacted when i wet it... added hydrogaurd but prob for nothing since i didnt let the water set :(
@incogneato i was brave enough to step in your guys world with soil,,,
I have a feeling it gonna be a good year...
So besides the clones, i have put down to soak
3 sour urkles
1 urkles girl
15 bagseed that was hermie but excellent smoke
3 bagseeds from kray kray..
will all go in solo cups of 50/50 happy frog/ffof
All of them will veg for 2 weeks outside, then go to the woods...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So i got prob couple hundred grams from kray kray, but it looks worthless for bag appeal.. wtf can i do with this shit to make it worth something,,, how you make oil, or shatter?

incogneato

incogneato

So i watered them down pretty good,, had to add some more soil as it compacted when i wet it... added hydrogaurd but prob for nothing since i didnt let the water set :(
@incogneato i was brave enough to step in your guys world with soil,,,
I have a feeling it gonna be a good year...
So besides the clones, i have put down to soak
3 sour urkles
1 urkles girl
15 bagseed that was hermie but excellent smoke
3 bagseeds from kray kray..
will all go in solo cups of 50/50 happy frog/ffof
All of them will veg for 2 weeks outside, then go to the woods...
Technically I'm a coco guy. I'm just getting into soil this run myself. Its so fuxling easy that I had to try a full run

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You won't have to change your nutrients at all. Just follow the ratios recommended by the maker. however, keep them lower than they recommend. The best results I've seen from DWC has been with lower PPM. Ignore the people posting their 2000ppm pics, it stresses the plant. Many growers that have been using this system for years prefer PPM under 600. I run mine under 1000 (prefer the 700-900 range) and I run a couple more additives than them.

Also, I never drain my system anymore until the last week of flowering. In fact myself and many other growers that use compost tea in their deep water system save a lot of money in the long run because we never empty our our systems until we are doing the last week of flush. I just stay at 800-1000 ppm and top off until that the last week of flush. More importantly we get RESULTS. Great taste, yield, healthier plants..etc. You'll love compost tea too.

Seeding your compost tea:
I forgot to mention, you can actually save a lot of money by just SEEDING a compost tea bucket. Because you're just using the humus and castings to "seed" your compost tea and breed the beneficial bacteria that comes from them, if you have a dedicated compost tea bucket you just need to keep it aerated and add food (molases) every couple of days. So you really don't need to buy big bag of worm castings/ humus. You just need to seed your compost bucket once and keep that air pump running 24/7, top off with water, and feed your bacteria as if it was a fish tank. =) It's also cheap.

There is a local hydro store owner that sells her compost tea for over $12 a gallon. She just seeded her large 200 gallon brewer once, and now just adds some molasses and sea kelp twice a week and tops off with water.

@Wisher619 so i copied this from another thread thats about 2 yrs old... What you think about it, mainly the 2 things concerning,,,
1. SEEDING a compost bucket
AND
2. Also, I never drain my system anymore until the last week of flowering. In fact myself and many other growers that use compost tea in their deep water system save a lot of money in the long run because we never empty our our systems until we are doing the last week of flush. I just stay at 800-1000 ppm and top off until that the last week of flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom