Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah i guess what im doing would be consider a tea.
thank you.
well I wouldnt substitute tea for water
I am not sure what your watering schedule is but
alot of people will go
feed/tea/water/feed/tea/water
in soil you always allow the soil to go as dry as possible before wilting
so if you are growing in a pot
you lift the pot everyday until it becomes light then you fert/tea/water depending on which action you fall on

jipp

jipp

well I wouldnt substitute tea for water
I am not sure what your watering schedule is but
alot of people will go
feed/tea/water/feed/tea/water
in soil you always allow the soil to go as dry as possible before wilting
so if you are growing in a pot
you lift the pot everyday until it becomes light then you fert/tea/water depending on which action you fall on
afternoon. yeah iv been doing it that way plus a finger in the soil. and also looking for the drop in the tip of the bottom leafs, im pretty good at getting it right before it wilts.. takes practice of course and ill get better.

iv been feed-tea/water-tea/feed-tea/water-tea ( seems to work well my plants are healthy.)

i will order some of the stuff you recommend in a couple of days. biocozyme.

then i would feed/tea/feed/water-bicozyme?

Wisher619

Wisher619

afternoon. yeah iv been doing it that way plus a finger in the soil. and also looking for the drop in the tip of the bottom leafs, im pretty good at getting it right before it wilts.. takes practice of course and ill get better.

iv been feed-tea/water-tea/feed-tea/water-tea ( seems to work well my plants are healthy.)

i will order some of the stuff you recommend in a couple of days. biocozyme.

then i would feed/tea/feed/water-bicozyme?
you can add the bio-cozyme to both the tea mix and your feed mix
not the plain water
but the other 2
as in ....mix your feed and then add to it 3ml bio-cozyme per gal
same with the micros
add 3ml bio-cozyme to the finished mix

with the water.....just water

M

MICTLANO

I've always wanted to grow but I live in the city in a small apartment. Small room. Would take a chance at it but right now i'm barely over coming a bedbug infestation and the landlord is checking up on the situation and such. not the best time but I want to try at least one grow and see how it goes. I'm tired of paying $20 a gram even when buying in bulk it's expensive here. I been trying to outsource but no luck yet.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've always wanted to grow but I live in the city in a small apartment. Small room. Would take a chance at it but right now i'm barely over coming a bedbug infestation and the landlord is checking up on the situation and such. not the best time but I want to try at least one grow and see how it goes. I'm tired of paying $20 a gram even when buying in bulk it's expensive here. I been trying to outsource but no luck yet.
Unfortunately brother, you may be best just paying the $$$
This can be pretty expensive, esp when your trying to be really secret, in an Apt. You would prob get busted, and go to jail. And this site isnt a place to procure bud. This is a site for growing medical mj. Most members frown on that and I think the site may too.
Just letting you know the scoop... Maybe your circumstances will change or the law could change.

M

MICTLANO

Unfortunately brother, you may be best just paying the $$$
This can be pretty expensive, esp when your trying to be really secret, in an Apt. You would prob get busted, and go to jail. And this site isnt a place to procure bud. This is a site for growing medical mj. Most members frown on that and I think the site may too.
Just letting you know the scoop... Maybe your circumstances will change or the law could change.

you right, I'd probably get caught lol getting my medical card here just seems soo far away from now. it's been like 9+ years and still having to deal with it and it's not even so much about the money cus I work and the price is worth it but the people I buy from are just too sketchy, unreliable, and sometimes inconveniently far and for the prices they give, I just lose money. I wouldn't mind the distance if the price was right you know? I'd buy in bulk and be set for a good amount of time.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So tags going out....
@jipp
@Thejoeybrown
@Srenots
@Farmer P
@incogneato
@Ron101
@Bodean
@orbiter252

There is a lot of good info in the last 138 pages, but I dont expect anyone to read it all..
I wont lie, I have read a 100 pages of a thread..
Materfact i read the autoflower thread which if i remember is pretty long... Ive read over a 1000 pages here Im sure...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you right, I'd probably get caught lol getting my medical card here just seems soo far away from now. it's been like 9+ years and still having to deal with it and it's not even so much about the money cus I work and the price is worth it but the people I buy from are just too sketchy, unreliable, and sometimes inconveniently far and for the prices they give, I just lose money. I wouldn't mind the distance if the price was right you know? I'd buy in bulk and be set for a good amount of time.
Bulk to you is prob 1 #... Guys that are care givers already have there patients, and Im sorry to say, this is prob not the place to find your medicine..
Im trying to be a polite as ole Paw Paw Zan can be, yee dig?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Seeds popped May 23. That's about one month I think since seeds popped. They have each been topped twice in that Short time. No more topping or real stress is the plan. They are really starting to take off now that they have recovered. As you can see by the trunk they are bulking up.
Yes automation is priority number one! Hopefully it will set up this weekend.
I don't bubble teas can you suggest anything? I run the AN line and per their feed chart and adjust from their. The Jack Herer is a light feeder doesn't like too much N. Luckily the WW is alsolikibg the lighter feed. I want to keep them on the same feed as I will only have one Rez when automated. All I need to do to run 2 seperate Rez if need be is get another pump and manifold.

Moved from other thread. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Seeds popped May 23. That's about one I think since seeds popped. They have each been topped twice in that Short time. No more topping or real stress is the plan. They are really starting to take off now that they have recovered. As you can see by the trunk they are bulking up.
Yes automation is priority number one! Hopefully it will set up this weekend.
I don't bubble teas can you suggest anything? I run the AN line and per their feed chart and adjust from their. The Jack Herer is a light feeder doesn't like too much N. Luckily the WW is alsolikibg the lighter feed. I want to keep them on the same feed as I will only have one Rez when automated. All I need to do to run 2 seperate Rez if need be is get another pump and manifold.
you just need
EWC=earth worm castings
molasses
+ life bacteria

And a 5 gal bucket,
air stone (biggest you got)
Air pump (biggest you got)

Put 4 gal of water (ro water is what I use) in bucket
Hook up air stone to pump and put in bottom of bucket..
put handful of EWC into panty hose, tie closed.
throw in to bucket.
Put a tsp of +life in.
Put a tsp of molasses in
bubble for 24 hrs...

add 1 cup of tea to 5 cups of ro water, mix good and top feed once a week to your plants..
@Wisher619 do you add one cup of tea to plain ro? or do you take 5 cups out of your res, and add 1 cup of tea, mix, and top feed?
The second way sounds pretty good as it would be ec, and ph perfect....

Wisher619

Wisher619

you just need
EWC=earth worm castings
molasses
+ life bacteria

And a 5 gal bucket,
air stone (biggest you got)
Air pump (biggest you got)

Put 4 gal of water (ro water is what I use) in bucket
Hook up air stone to pump and put in bottom of bucket..
put handful of EWC into panty hose, tie closed.
throw in to bucket.
Put a tsp of +life in.
Put a tsp of molasses in
bubble for 24 hrs...

add 1 cup of tea to 5 cups of ro water, mix good and top feed once a week to your plants..
@Wisher619 do you add one cup of tea to plain ro? or do you take 5 cups out of your res, and add 1 cup of tea, mix, and top feed?
The second way sounds pretty good as it would be ec, and ph perfect....
no just water and tea....the tea isnt for your plant as much as it is for innoculating your growing media

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U did awesome with that manifold tho bro! Im genuinely impressed. Is this your first grow? Im only gonna have to ask these questions 10 more times lmao..
But see im starting to get familiar with your arrangements...
As for AN,,,,,
Just kidding lol
I don't know a damn thing about them.
Here is what I say,
rock that shit.
Tell them its not about that nutrient,
its about that grower.....
I mean NPK is
NPK .....

But my response is this... See how thick that stock is,
fucking awesome aint it?
Its really goona move some water!
BUT>>>>>>>>
Its to our advantage to be able to bend the plant the way you want..
I bet you couldnt break that stump with the neighbors ford... :)
Im a chevy guy!
But my point is, your lsting to open up the plant to get as many tops up there as possible!
Mainlining is IMO
for low light or low height situations...
I feel there is a better technique(s) for your setup..

Maybe I can explain this different...
If a plant is left alone to grow straight to 7 nodes,
then topped down to right above the 4th one.
It will shoot 2 new lil shoots out and that node,
by waiting till it has 7 nodes, by then
the root structure is more developed to help in recovery,,, but also
it gives time for all the branches underneath that node to catch up..
Here is the trick...
When you do that have a scrog net already built that you can slide right over it now just 5" higher than where you topped..
As she grows make them branches go out to each corner,,,
When she is ALMOST there, top them tops...
All the branches under will shoot up thru the net,,
keep tucking...
Wait 10 days and flip...
It will take less time, and you will acomplish what you trying to with that...
I mean what your doing will work, and work well,
but in may not be as efficient of a use of time/space/costs/security/

incogneato

incogneato

I'm still pheno hunting for some heat. I like my starfighter x longbottom leaf #3 from my first run so far but #4 has promise. New to my second round is 5 hyper glue from reno genetics (gg#4 x Kashmir), 2 DJs gold from DNA (DJ Shorts blueberry x Jew gold), and 2 new starfighter x longbottom leaf. 5 in organic soil and the rest in coco. They're all in 3 gal smart pots except the hyper glue which are in #1 hard pots. I just up potted the coco girls Tues. And lollipopped the shit out of em all. They're about 3' tall right now. Gonna get em nice and healthy and flip the switch. Prob 2 weeks. I need the time anyway. I have to fix a few light leaks, hook up the second light and get it all dialed in. I'm really hoping I can bring this one in clean this run.
20170620 195556

Here they are right after up potting, training and being fed. Ran hard and put away wet lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

U did awesome with that manifold tho bro! Im genuinely impressed. Is this your first grow? Im only gonna have to ask these questions 10 more times lmao..
But see im starting to get familiar with your arrangements...
As for AN,,,,,
Just kidding lol
I don't know a damn thing about them.
Here is what I say,
rock that shit.
Tell them its not about that nutrient,
its about that grower.....
I mean NPK is
NPK .....

But my response is this... See how thick that stock is,
fucking awesome aint it?
Its really goona move some water!
BUT>>>>>>>>
Its to our advantage to be able to bend the plant the way you want..
I bet you couldnt break that stump with the neighbors ford... :)
Im a chevy guy!
But my point is, your lsting to open up the plant to get as many tops up there as possible!
Mainlining is IMO
for low light or low height situations...
I feel there is a better technique(s) for your setup..

Maybe I can explain this different...
If a plant is left alone to grow straight to 7 nodes,
then topped down to right above the 4th one.
It will shoot 2 new lil shoots out and that node,
by waiting till it has 7 nodes, by then
the root structure is more developed to help in recovery,,, but also
it gives time for all the branches underneath that node to catch up..
Here is the trick...
When you do that have a scrog net already built that you can slide right over it now just 5" higher than where you topped..
As she grows make them branches go out to each corner,,,
When she is ALMOST there, top them tops...
All the branches under will shoot up thru the net,,
keep tucking...
Wait 10 days and flip...
It will take less time, and you will acomplish what you trying to with that...
I mean what your doing will work, and work well,
but in may not be as efficient of a use of time/space/costs/security/
Haha. I hear ya bro. This is my second Grow. I just harvested some GSG bag seed turned out fire. chwck the pics in my thread a few pages back.
The last Grow I did topping and training but no mainline and it did great. 1 plant (I had 4 and 3 were herms. Bagseed) 3.8 oz and it was 24"x24 ". I had them a lil smaller thinking I had 4 females cuz they all showed pistils everywhere. Lol.
The reason I'm mainlining this time isn't for height but for the equal distribution of nutes and energy thru the plant. I believe it makes sense because although my last Grow had hella tops (18) or so, they were kinda uneven in size.
So I will only be pulling every main to the edge of the pot or so and let them pretty much go straight up from there. It should allow for some secondary shots to reach the top. It added veg time but I'm ok with that and I'm going to wait until they are a good size taller to flip
I am highly considering setting a scrog up. I have the trellis and pvc sitting there waiting. Lol. Just haven't done it yet because of the not being automated. And that will be done this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom