Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

ya he confused me cause he tagged my post in it. I thought he was saying there was away to still use the broke manifold,, but I figured out he was talking to you..
did I
I must be the one lost!!!!

yeah stripping all the fans off

so this round I did it day 7 and day 20

some do it day 1 and day 20
next round I will be doing it day 14 only

all fans off.....all

at the same time you clean up the bottom so the legs are nice and smooth
then you let it ride till chop

sorry for confusing you

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
trippy
I quoted your post with "that sux!!"
then I quoted his post and for some reason it re-quoted your instead
Yep.. I put my Perry Mason glasses on and with the help of MI5, we decoded that text :)
All good brother... but im watching closely to this, because one of the secrets i think in growing, is when, and where, and how to clip certain leaves to make the plant grow how you want. Of course we want rapid growth until flip, then little ,minimal stretch during stretch...

incogneato

incogneato

What is them grated things your pots are setting on.. I mean I know its prob a tray to catch runoff, but is there a cord coming from it?
You better NEVER veg for 3.5 months ever again.. I come kick ur ass.. lol
Bro you work so much, its a bear im sure trying to keep on top of everything!
Wisher made me chop the top 3 nodes off of every branch on my big girls cause he said they would stretch to far.. I didnt want to cut none off my tops but like a good padawan, i followed orders..
Thank God I did, I cut almost a foot off the top of my plants. And they grew (stretched) right to the max point i could of handled it.. That foot would of fucked my whole footprint up, and caused me very stressed buds...
But he saved me with that advice, and im tankfull.. But i only have 6' where you have 8' so your in a better situation... But know this, any thing under 12 to 18 " isnt goona be worth shit, and it will steal girth from your tops because it has to feed that scruff...
When you get these plants harvested, what is your setup plan moving forward?
I know you were trying out the soil this time.. If your conclusion is like mine, the soil will be put up for future situations where i might utilize it. But i will not reuse, for production, or pheno hunts... While its as easy as pie to grow in, I dont care for the growth that soil gives...
So we will give this coco dtw a shot and see what I think...
I think you should follow my footsteps with the dtw...
It would give you automation so things were easier to maintain..
Yea theyre just trays with grates on em to catch runoff. You ain't lying about working too much, that's why my setup isnt dialed in the way I want. Also why I vegged so long last run lol! I was considering topping a few nodes off the tall ones, good to know wish reccomends it. I lollipopped the bottom 18-20" off when I transfered them, I had a ton of larf last run. My main goal is to get this room dialed in and find one or two keepers to run. I love the simplicity of soil but I like the control of coco. I'm gonna copy that table you made brotha, nice tek!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea theyre just trays with grates on em to catch runoff. You ain't lying about working too much, that's why my setup isnt dialed in the way I want. Also why I vegged so long last run lol! I was considering topping a few nodes off the tall ones, good to know wish reccomends it. I lollipopped the bottom 18-20" off when I transfered them, I had a ton of larf last run. My main goal is to get this room dialed in and find one or two keepers to run. I love the simplicity of soil but I like the control of coco. I'm gonna copy that table you made brotha, nice tek!
for sure! U can always be assured that im looking for simplicity!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And thanks for the compliment on my simplistic design.. I was a roofer when I was younger lmao..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
trippy
I quoted your post with "that sux!!"
then I quoted his post and for some reason it re-quoted your instead
So I guess there is diff grades of c02. Since my tank is new and came with paperwork from a beverage company they are putting food grade c02 in it.. Im not for sure what the diff is, but i wasnt gonna say anything diff.. Plus I cant pick it up till mon.. So when I need c02 its gonna take 3 days to refill :(
Thats a crock. This shit better last 6 weeks then! and $40 to refill...! Im gonna have to see what other distributors are around..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I did some trading/swapping/selling and liquidated my 4x4x7 tent and my 4x8x7 tent and purchased a 4x8x71" cube tent. ( my ceiling height is 72")
So now I got a 4x8 flower tent, and a 3x3 mom/clone/veg tent
I also ended up with a monitor/controller for my c02...
Now Im sealing up this room tighter than the Virgin Mary herself.
I will use my 10x10 room as a sealed lung room, with the 4x8 tent in there, with carbon filter/fan in tent set on my autopilot at 85* I will just control the Ac with its own controls to keep the lung room at about 80.

715tvw4SdcL SL1100
51JEYRirqRL
71ftw T3laL SL1100
71xP239xPrL SL1100
81TruUVTFnL SL1100
617mk0lT0jL SL1100
41YKJJcqOL
Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The reason I went with the tent instead of building a box, is I didnt want to put anymore holes in my basement floor, plus its a bear to work with wood/concrete/drywall in a basement from the 30"s,
AND IM LAZY!
My momma told me,
YOU GOT TO PAY THE COSTS TO BE THE BOSS :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

also

the difference is food or pharmaceutical grade gas is pure while non food grade has some type of powder in it
I remember getting pharma grade NOZ and it running clean but getting standard and it would leave a white dusty powder everywhere in the lines and it wouldnt boost clean
That is kinda what I figured. Well that should help keep my regulator clean and functioning good..
I got to say im pretty excited to get my setup pretty zeroed in..
July 4th is the anniversary for this Padawan...
In the coal mines you have to wear a red hat for your first year...
I soon will get to remove my red hat :)
Thank you for taking this Padawan under your wing...
I finally feel like I can come up and work with the teacher, instead of just trying to soak it all in .......................

Images
Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah bro I would seal up the room and just run the co2 in the sealed room of which your tent will be inside
that way you control the sealed room...much easier

when I redo everything.......if my wife dosnt allow me my 10x10 space to build out
I am going to build cabinets on casters
that way I can roll them anywhere I can fit them

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah bro I would seal up the room and just run the co2 in the sealed room of which your tent will be inside
that way you control the sealed room...much easier

when I redo everything.......if my wife dosnt allow me my 10x10 space to build out
I am going to build cabinets on casters
that way I can roll them anywhere I can fit them
lol and if she gets mad, you can roll them right on to Motel 6,
WHERE THEY KEEP THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!
lol... Im fucking tomented!
But right, having them on casters, would be kool as hell esp if you make one that propagation tray! That would be a sweet set up!You must have some good head room in the garadge.. I have a garage, new one, but im not cool about my grow being out there.. And my basement has 72" ceilings.. My pops smacked his head off one of the rafters first day we looked at it.. But ive learned enough to master that 72" now... Its gonna be a fun ride..
As for the room with tent in it. My plan is to run the c02 in my flower tent. Now that tent will have a fan/filter set to the autopilot. It will exhaust c02 into the room, but it will pull that same c02 back in thru the bottom, with the controller adding when needed. That updraft thru the ten should help keep the c02 suspended longer, since it wants to drop being heavy than air...
I know I said I got a 3x3 but i dont see me doing much vegging in there.. Really just for cloning... Truth be known i prob have an aero cloner in there by christmas..

incogneato

incogneato

Looking good brotha, setup is getting refined now. I'm over here in the shadows soaking up the teachings. I feel good about my next run, I'm just nervous to see if heat will fuck with me. The 4x8 will be full and have a second light in there this run, and its summer now. I'm still considering running 1-1000w hps and 1-600w mh instead of 2-1000w hps. I'm interested in cmh after I get some funds together.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good brotha, setup is getting refined now. I'm over here in the shadows soaking up the teachings. I feel good about my next run, I'm just nervous to see if heat will fuck with me. The 4x8 will be full and have a second light in there this run, and its summer now. I'm still considering running 1-1000w hps and 1-600w mh instead of 2-1000w hps. I'm interested in cmh after I get some funds together.
What i have learned is,,,
If 2 lights causes too much heat then your buds will be severely effected. I could pull more 2700 herb from 1 light, than 2000 herb from heat baked 2 lights...
Does that make sense?
The weight and density of your buds could double under 1 light with cooler canopy temps, than what you would get with 2 lights that are causing heat stress, not to mention the degradation of tricomes, and terps, which reduce potency, taste, and smell, as well as looks,
EVERYTHING YOU WANT..

I learned a valuable lesson this last run...
It doesnt matter how much anybody is asking for theirs,
when yours is better :)
Quality over quantity.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And thanks for the pat on the butt..
I like a good but rubbing every once on awhile ...
My girlfriend was ragging on me that I wont rub her back or her feet...
She kept on and on, so i posted on facebook,,
would you rub them toes,, and put a pic of shaqs toes...
lmao...
shaq.png

incogneato

incogneato

What i have learned is,,,
If 2 lights causes too much heat then your buds will be severely effected. I could pull more 2700 herb from 1 light, than 2000 herb from heat baked 2 lights...
Does that make sense?
The weight and density of your buds could double under 1 light with cooler canopy temps, than what you would get with 2 lights that are causing heat stress, not to mention the degradation of tricomes, and terps, which reduce potency, taste, and smell, as well as looks,
EVERYTHING YOU WANT..

I learned a valuable lesson this last run...
It doesnt matter how much anybody is asking for theirs,
when yours is better :)
Quality over quantity.....
Same here bro, in learned a hard lesson my first run. Sitting on a bunch of seeded bud. Anything I do move is on the low. This round is all about quality first. I culled a few plants that I just didint like the look if. I'm gonna start with 1 light and ramp it up til I like what I see. :stinkyfeet::yuck::hungover::dead:

Wisher619

Wisher619

Same here bro, in learned a hard lesson my first run. Sitting on a bunch of seeded bud. Anything I do move is on the low. This round is all about quality first. I culled a few plants that I just didint like the look if. I'm gonna start with 1 light and ramp it up til I like what I see. :stinkyfeet::yuck::hungover::dead:
might I suggest running 2 600's hps over 1 1k
it will give better coverage
it has higher lumen per watt
and an overall more efficient lamp
if you have 2 ballasts and they can both run 600
I would just run 2 600

incogneato

incogneato

might I suggest running 2 600's hps over 1 1k
it will give better coverage
it has higher lumen per watt
and an overall more efficient lamp
if you have 2 ballasts and they can both run 600
I would just run 2 600
I considered it but I think I'm going to need more than 1200w for my area. Its 8x4x8 and I have 19 in 3gal smart pots. They're going to be at about 3' at flip. I followed your lollipop template this time and defoliated but I don't have the balls to pull every fan lol. I'll take a lot of them though. I'd love to hear your input on my grow for sure brotha. I do have 2 ballasts that are adjustable from 400-1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom