Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

U got me thinking about making me a raft setup for next year.. Im just worried my neighbors might be like wtf... This dude cant grow ferns(they are dying on me :( ) but he has Mr Meiogi floating tomato plants...............
I would use the raft for Lettuce and Herbs but not vine or fruit bearing plants
they will get to heavy and crush the raft

but it would be easy to use RW chunks in 10gal pots outdoors for things like maters and peppers and for beans you could use those window planter liner from HD that are long plastic boxes pop holes in the bottom and plant beans every 4"

fill up a 35gal brute trash can and mix some Maxibloom
it can sit there
throw a pump connected to a garden hose
plug her in and water every few days
simple brother!!

jipp

jipp

Wisher619

Wisher619

my jalapeno plant is right around yours ages i think im starting to see flowers? hanging down i assume flower then pepper. dunno, but its growing so whay the fuck. nice veggie garden.

doing well yeah,
chris,
in those pictures my plants were about 2 months from seed
and around 6' tall in 5x5 square pots
pepper plants love hydroponics
they went crazy
and produced a crazy amount of fruit
but you have to have alot of wind in order for the fruit to set

Farmer P

Farmer P

Photo bomb... hell i forgot how old they are... :)
hell i dont even keep track of veg lol
well time to mix another res
Looking good bro! Starting to look like plants instead of babies. I think I read something about temps and stretching too. I think it has a lot more to do with the light though. Are you running all 3 600's yet?

Farmer P

Farmer P

That is a really cool setup. I like it all. I'd also like to try some lettuce on a raft. When I get back from vacation I think I'll make me a little box lined with plastic and see if I can grow some iceberg. I got my drip lines to stop leaking by wrapping the little insert that you stick into the larger line with teflon tape. Works pretty good.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looking good bro! Starting to look like plants instead of babies. I think I read something about temps and stretching too. I think it has a lot more to do with the light though. Are you running all 3 600's yet?
no im only running (1) 600
I doubt I will run all 3 of them this time, unless they get crazy and I have to super crop, oh wait this is coco,,, :( lol

No i just run 2 600 hps in flower...
Them 3 600 will be over the UC :)
I still need to get another ballast and all new bulbs for then...

Farmer P

Farmer P

no im only running (1) 600
I doubt I will run all 3 of them this time, unless they get crazy and I have to super crop, oh wait this is coco,,, :( lol

No i just run 2 600 hps in flower...
Them 3 600 will be over the UC :)
I still need to get another ballast and all new bulbs for then...
3 600's with the uc setup is going to be an epic run! Hurry up and flip lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom