sorry bro
it is what created the strains of today

you are looking at the base for modern cannabis like

this type of cannabis will give you a trip much like acid
used my meso-american shaman to help you get closer to god

good luck with your "black market genetics"

bro you grow 30" plants
I grow 30" colas

you know that god shit is a hoax right? not trying to debate religion with you here but for real, god does not exist. and so what if that's what it came from? i'll take my "black market genetics" over that all day man. if you have some input on my grow or trellis' let me know. keep on with the 1000 day flower man i hope it looks better at harvest. still waiting on that yoda knowledge instead of just "no you're wrong look at my 88 day strain" and "you're wrong"

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

i posted on this site for grow input and to share my advice and experience, tonight has been non stop bullshit. ive got shit to learn but i havent given any advice i wouldn't take myself. and honestly every person giving me advice has a worse grow than i've got right now, including you

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

you know that god shit is a hoax right? not trying to debate religion with you here but for real, god does not exist. and so what if that's what it came from? i'll take my "black market genetics" over that all day man. if you have some input on my grow or trellis' let me know. keep on with the 1000 day flower man i hope it looks better at harvest. still waiting on that yoda knowledge instead of just "no you're wrong look at my 88 day strain" and "you're wrong"
I think you should probably get the boot?

Wisher619

Wisher619

i posted on this site for grow input and to share my advice and experience, tonight has been non stop bullshit. ive got shit to learn but i havent given any advice i wouldn't take myself. and honestly every person giving me advice has a worse grow than i've got right now, including you
maybe you dont realize I have #'s sitting in 27gal totes
maybe you dont realize that I usually only post my personal or experiment grows
maybe you dont realize you are in a tent?
maybe you dont realize I have been making my own seeds for a while now
maybe you dont realize I am running this sativa to see if there are any characteristics that may mesh well and add to my collection
as I am breeding a male to some girls right now
or maybe you are just "Drunk as F#%k"
and dont realize it anymore

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

I think you should probably get the boot?

maybe you dont realize I have #'s sitting in 27gal totes
maybe you dont realize that I usually only post my personal or experiment grows
maybe you dont realize you are in a tent?
maybe you dont realize I have been making my own seeds for a while now
maybe you dont realize I am running this sativa to see if there are any characteristics that may mesh well and add to my collection
as I am breeding a male to some girls right now
or maybe you are just "Drunk as F#%k"
and dont realize it anymore

hey i'd love to see some learnin i'll boot myself don't worry. enjoy the echo chamber

sick namedrop with the bows in totes, super cool to boast to strangers about that shit

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Well @Wisher wtf is this mixture? I never heard of this mixture.. Well didnt @tinderthumbs have some crazy mix like this?

Anyway Your soil girls might not stretch and veg like straight coco in 1 gal pots..
more watering means faster growth..
I water mine 4 to 5 times a day...

so your setup and his are diff...

Where did you come up with that mix at?
u thinking of some one els not me I have not mixed mediums I have used like 20 dif types but never mixed them

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hey i'd love to see some learnin i'll boot myself don't worry. enjoy the echo chamber

sick namedrop with the bows in totes, super cool to boast to strangers about that shit
Did you set up all night drinking and fuming over the posts?
Im gonna clean up all that nonsense when I get off work...
Look your too smart for my thread!
We told you it was wrong to veg into the top screen and it is,
but your free to do it how you please...
Just dont come to my thread recommending it to others.
You knowledge is very limited weather you like it or not.
But we are not gonna keep this back and forth up...
I think you prob find some better ppl over in the other threads that are more compatible..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

wtf???

Well when your wrong, your wrong... Ok well I clean up this shit later...

Dewd

Dewd

if i was spitting nonsense let me know man, my grow right now is kicking subjective ass and i'm feeling myself over it and trying to share my experiences. i'm only about 14 mo direct and 4 years indirect experience with growing cannabis so i for sure have things to learn. however i stand by my statement, if i scrog again i'll fill a first trellis, and flip after the 2nd trellis is pretty much full. thats my opinion after having run a scrog (apparently failed scrog? def open to correction) and i gave it to polar including my relevant experience.

can you show me how to scrog properly please, assuming i fucked it up that bad? i'm a slut for knowledge so hit me with it
I tried this once and the canopy was too deep. I ended up lolipopping up to the second scrog anyways.
It was a waste. I won't make that mistake again. I use a 2 trellis system but only filling the first trellis before flip is way better.
Wisher is a guru. Listen to him for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom