Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here something I'm pondering. If you had to early veg (seedlings) with a digit ballast MH (on lowest setting 400w or so) how high would you keep it on those seedlings?

My cfl/t5 seedling/clone light is being used. I'm thinking of just putting it a couple feet up there and should be fine. I've used it on some pretty young plants (3-4 nodes) with no ill effect but just wondering your guys thoughts?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

with Indicas I notice that they like N
with Sativas ...especially Landrace.....they hate N
they will even tox out on almost no N
Nice. Got ya.
Basically like all else it comes down to trial and learning what works.
I approach everything like that but ask a lot of questions because, who knows, maybe in the future I'm running a heavy indica and notice it needs something and bam "I remember wisher saying his indica s like heavy N early" or vice versa.
Thanks for being open with how you do things.
Everything goes in the vault!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here something I'm pondering. If you had to early veg (seedlings) with a digit ballast MH (on lowest setting 400w or so) how high would you keep it on those seedlings?

My cfl/t5 seedling/clone light is being used. I'm thinking of just putting it a couple feet up there and should be fine. I've used it on some pretty young plants (3-4 nodes) with no ill effect but just wondering your guys thoughts?
Also it will be for about 20-25 seedlings. 18 of which will go into my flower room when it's ready.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

4'

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Event is out with the boys tonight this place is a ghost town. Lol.

In other news best res I switch to Ripe.
Starting to see some pistils maturing. Day 43. Minimum 2 week Ripe. Minimum 2 week flush will put me at about 73 days. And we'll see where we are from there.

IMG 7732
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Always cool when You get to know know what a certain strain will do. That was my beloved "blue dream" plant.
I had to put her down last year though PM:sweating:
That's shitty bro. I had a bag seed. There was 4. Found in the best weed I ever had. Bought the weed 2 years straight there was never anything better. Whoever grows it always has it. I found 4 seeds one time. Cha Ching
Anyway I took cuts and when I flipped I had 2 that were the shining stars. I kept those 2 cuts. They had buds already so I knew they were female. You know where this is going
Around day 25 3 of the 4 had balls everywhere. Hermies. Typical from bag seed so no biggie.
Problem is the one that didn't herm grew out to be the best shit ever and it was one of the cuts I got rid of. I mean it was the SHIT. I don't even like talking about it because people just think it's bull shit. Hahaha. The one that got away.
I'll never allow that again. Hahha
I know it's not the same as having the strain for a long time but still a shitty feeling. Lol
Here she is

IMG 6200
IMG 6201
IMG 6212
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

hey so how is the CNS17 treating you
So far so good. They appear to like it. The ph seemed to drop a little bit so I raised it back to 5.8. It went to 5.6. I wonder if the sweet raw is the reason. I will continue to watch it.
I'm changing the Rez today and thinking I should switch to ripe. With 2 weeks ripe and 2 week flush that puts me at 73 days. I don't want to wait too long and end up having to flush before using the ripe 2 weeks at least. What do you think?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So far so good. They appear to like it. The ph seemed to drop a little bit so I raised it back to 5.8. It went to 5.6. I wonder if the sweet raw is the reason. I will continue to watch it.
I'm changing the Rez today and thinking I should switch to ripe. With 2 weeks ripe and 2 week flush that puts me at 73 days. I don't want to wait too long and end up having to flush before using the ripe 2 weeks at least. What do you think?
They do appear they will be going pretty long. They've just started packing on weight. Don't want it to sneak up in me tho. I can always extend the ripe a week if need be? Can't wait to run them again with better idea of flowering time and knowing them a lot better

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah that sounds like a good idea
the sweet probably dropped it a little but as long as you are between 5.5-6.0 you are good

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yeah that sounds like a good idea
the sweet probably dropped it a little but as long as you are between 5.5-6.0 you are good
Definitely. And it only dropped to 5.6 so I wasn't worried. I will dial it in. As with anything new gotta just get the little nuances down. I really like it tho. I will use your technique of leavin a gallon out and adding the cns17/ripe and sweet to that first. Silica straight in the res. That way I won't have to mix it in the res. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom