Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I hear ya brother. I'm no coal miner but a glazier and I already plan on getting out of the field as soon as possible. Quality of life in the later years has to be accounted for when we're young. We forget that
Well i always strived for 2 things
Attendance and work ethic...
And ppl know me for that.
Lol they will also say im stubborn as a mule, dont like change, and can be a real smart ass...
But that work ethic has taken its toll
That and my Alcohol and drug abuse lifestyle..
12 hr shifts in the coal mine,
Snorting cola
Then to the bar after work every day..
Sleep 6 hrs and do it again..
Insanity...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well i always strived for 2 things
Attendance and work ethic...
And ppl know me for that.
Lol they will also say im stubborn as a mule, dont like change, and can be a real smart ass...
But that work ethic has taken its toll
That and my Alcohol and drug abuse lifestyle..
12 hr shifts in the coal mine,
Snorting cola
Then to the bar after work every day..
Sleep 6 hrs and do it again..
Insanity...
Insanity yes. But so common. We do what we do to get thru it. Some people never make it out. We have that to hang our hats on

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hooked up a temporary nema 6-15 outlet in my garage to try out the gavitas. Those things are beasts. I can't wait. Also ran the romex from a new 20amp breaker to the room for the light power box.

Insanity yes. But so common. We do what we do to get thru it. Some people never make it out. We have that to hang our hats on
Thats true... And yes your right...

I think so too. Haha. I try to work thru these things myself to help me learn more and more but since wish runs these nutes it would be stupid not to hear his advice
Most deff...

Wisher619

Wisher619

5ml silica blast
13 ml grow.
That may explain it. So I'm thinkin your advice would be to up to 18ml instead of adding calmag and see if that takes care of it?
so up it to say 15
wait a few days if not corrected then up to 18
dont up it so fast it may effect the plant negatively
but my advice is this
with coco and CNS17 just start out max from seed or clone from the very beginning
I have done this for a long time now and have never had a problem
but if you come upon a strain that really needs it
Calmg plus by Botanicare I would use @ 3ml per gal
but that AN sounds way to high in N

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so up it to say 15
wait a few days if not corrected then up to 18
dont up it so fast it may effect the plant negatively
but my advice is this
with coco and CNS17 just start out max from seed or clone from the very beginning
I have done this for a long time now and have never had a problem
but if you come upon a strain that really needs it
Calmg plus by Botanicare I would use @ 3ml per gal
but that AN sounds way to high in N
What is 18 ml come to Ec wise?
I know that I start mine out full strength to or close...

Wisher619

Wisher619

Brother if i have amy advice for my younger homies, its this...
Money isnr everything,
If it means your family or health..
Them damn coal mines just keep taking thier toll on me..
And ive been out for 7 years...
3 hernias, lower and upper back problems, and a physical injury or 2 that is personal :)
Long story short,
I made it all thru prison
To get raped by a Dr...
Nevertheless you could say
I didn't get a kiss out of it...

Im ready to get my disability check lol
Move off in the woods, become a trapper, and brain tan hides and skins...
Live a meager simple life..
Couple horses and a mule..
sounds like a solid plan

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

They grow more lush by the day now. I added as much extra blue spectrum as I could manage while pride and expectation go up a few degrees. Feels great. Getting a handle on the colors of light and what they do, really helps. I also snipped the lower, shady stems and giving them further veg time to recover.

20170910 101601
20170910 101645
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They grow more lush by the day now. I added as much extra blue spectrum as I could manage while pride and expectation go up a few degrees. Feels great. Getting a handle on the colors of light and what they do, really helps. I also snipped the lower, shady stems and giving them further veg time to recover.
Looking pretty good..
If you look under the cfl on the left
I see what looks like 2 tops right under scrog net that looks luke you topped? Do u see it?

Wisher does he need to wait a little longer for he flips? I was gonna have him flip tonight.

I want them 2 tops to produce big cola each. With that in mind does he need to let them mature a lil longer...

Just my gut told me to bring this up as most of us use a scrog so this prob a good lli topic...

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

@EventHorizan. Bro I could be out of line when I say this but I'd maybe cut the concentrated CO2 out of your life. I heard that stuff can be really bad for you if not managed right and you breathe to much of it. I also heard that plants get all the co2 they need just from proper circulation. But you probably know what your doing and how saturated your air is and I'm just repeating what I've heard on a youtube video.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know 1 thing! I could throw my 400 watt hps on it and flip ot and harvest 300 grams....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan. Bro I could be out of line when I say this but I'd maybe cut the concentrated CO2 out of your life. I heard that stuff can be really bad for you if not managed right and you breathe to much of it. I also heard that plants get all the co2 they need just from proper circulation. But you probably know what your doing and how saturated your air is and I'm just repeating what I've heard on a youtube video.
My room is sealed. Im in my room less than 15 mins a day...
My shit is on point when ir comes to hands off...
Didnt i say i was lazy!
And being in my grow room is deff a lot better than a 1/4 mile under the earth...
But i appreciate u caring about me homie..
For what its worth i ran out of c02 a few days ago... Now she getting her own from tha ambient air

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom