got the free FULL LINE of RX Green Solution
All quart bottles which will run me the full run
we will see how it goes
supposedly you dont use PH at all
it runs at like 3.5-4ph and you arent supposed to adjust it
all test runs have been in Coco so it should do the job
we will see
pretty stoked though
all I gotta do is update the RX rep every few weeks on how the products are workin

I love receiving full lines of nutes
man .....made my day

that and I was gonna get a new drip manifold so I can run 8 plants
then remembered that I have an octa bubbler hiding in a box somewhere

Hell ya!! It really is new toy day!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dewd

Dewd

Your a soldier!
I would be happy to smoke what u grow!
I can see it matter$!
Thanks bro!
I didn't know about thcfarmer until I started having problems and couldn't figure it out.
Once I found this thread I just moved in. Thanks for letting me stay. I've learned tons.
You don't know what you don't know.
I fully expect my next crop to be my best...thanks to all of you!

incogneato

incogneato

No new toys but I did get a nice bouquet of flowers for helping a friend. Should put me on track for next grow. I'll just mother out the first cut I got and root these for my next run.
Downloadfile

I've been busy helping my friend in his first run. He's got a really nice setup but the ceilings are only 7' and he let his girls get too tall. We got the room sealed up, exhaust ran, bulbs changed, trained half of the room down ( he was gonna flip as is :opps:) gg#4 btw. He really needs this run to go well so I've been helping him out as much as I can.

Downloadfile
20170918 210448

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

No new toys but I did get a nice bouquet of flowers for helping a friend. Should put me on track for next grow. I'll just mother out the first cut I got and root these for my next run.
View attachment 742875
I've been busy helping my friend in his first run. He's got a really nice setup but the ceilings are only 7' and he let his girls get too tall. We got the room sealed up, exhaust ran, bulbs changed, trained half of the room down ( he was gonna flip as is :opps:) gg#4 btw. He really needs this run to go well so I've been helping him out as much as I can.

View attachment 742875 View attachment 742877
I saw the curl and knew before I read it. Lol. Awesome bro. My goal is to find a keeper so fire I run a full mono crop. Or half half. Won't be long but gonna wait till I find the one.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks bro!
I didn't know about thcfarmer until I started having problems and couldn't figure it out.
Once I found this thread I just moved in. Thanks for letting me stay. I've learned tons.
You don't know what you don't know.
I fully expect my next crop to be my best...thanks to all of you!
Hell Ya!
You dont know what cha dont know!
I like that!
For shizzle...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 742875

View attachment 742875 View attachment 742877
Got some ph swing going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom