Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

Looks like my girls finally got used to my light. bumping it down to 180w must've done the trick cause they're perked back up.

Now the question is how slowly do I lower/turn up the power? Go down an inch and bump up 15-20w a day? Or is that wayyy too slow

Wisher619

Wisher619

Looks like my girls finally got used to my light. bumping it down to 180w must've done the trick cause they're perked back up.

Now the question is how slowly do I lower/turn up the power? Go down an inch and bump up 15-20w a day? Or is that wayyy too slow
just let it chill for about 24 hours then bump it up to like 220-240w but keep the 36"

then in a few days bump it up more
and in about a week or so you should be full power
then let the plants begin to grow towards the light
if you see any stretching you drop the light by 1' increments

Toph420

Toph420

I still drink out of the hose. I don't give a shit what hey say. Hahaha

Lol I have had a drink or two out of hoses in my day but I wouldn't do it anymore.. Hoses are not covered under the safe drinking water act and may contain unsafe levels of lead (which is actually horrible for you and can make you really sick)..

Edit: unless by hose you meant tap water.. lol..

MW7945

MW7945

I grew up on a farm and drank from the hose all the time. I probably peed outside and drank out of a hose more than I did either of those in the house. Still drink water from the hose out there. Can't beat the taste of good well water

Toph420

Toph420

@EventHorizan dude you should grab some of these if your looking for cherry pie, id bet you could get a really nice cherry leaner... (i know you don't want to do the pheno hunt though haha..)

Edit: did they never have TGA seeds here? seems new..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom