Thejoeybrown

yeah I have had growth like that as well in the past
it to was my ph pen was way off
like I was feeding 4.0 when I thought it was 6 right after I calibrated
finally bought a good ph pen
arent you on the CNS17
Been there. You gotta get a decent one.
I don't have blue lab but mine was 60$
I calibrate every week on tea day just to make sure.
Eventually will get the Gaurdian for my Rez.
Also with the Cns j can make sure after I calibrate by checking a small batch of Grow nutes (18ml and 5ml) it should be 5.8. If that is ever off after calibrating I'll k ow the pen is bad

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So in the spirit of TEA DAY I snagged this from my garden supply store.
These guys make these and hand them out.
Let me know what you guys think of the recipes. Good or bad. Unnecessary items.

I accidentally posted it in TNelz thread thought I was in here lol. So if you see it there too that's why

HAPPY TEA DAY

IMG 9930
Dewd

Dewd

Also I am still using Mills nutrients. I finally received my box of CNS a couple days ago. But I haven't made the switch yet. But if this Mills nutrient line is going to give me a problems I'm ready to switch to CNS. Even though I have a year's supply of Mills newts

Dewd

Dewd

The new growth this morning was a little better. I'm very happy about that!

With these cuttings I soaked my plugs in a little clonex solution overnight. Other than that I did no preparation. No scraping of the stem or dipping in a rooting gel like I normally do. Just cut a branch stuck in the hole and sprayed with RO water. Today is 14 days later. It definitely took longer to get Roots but it was so simple.

IMG 20171022 125039178
IMG 20171022 124131823
incogneato

incogneato

I just bought a new blue lab pen a couple of months ago. Because when I showed pictures of my plants a couple of months ago I believe somebody said my pH might be off. So I went and bought a new meter. Is there a better meter than the bluelab that anybody would recommend?
After mine went to shit I bought a blue lab.it came highly recommended. I believe Hanna is another top name.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

After mine went to shit I bought a blue lab.it came highly recommended. I believe Hanna is another top name.
I have a Hanna. I like it a lot.
Only reason I didn't go blue lab is I needed one that day and it was like 50$ less
Luckily I know that 18ml Cns and 5ml silica blast in RO in 1 gal is exactly 5.8
So if I think something is up when I calibrate I mix a small batch of thag and if it reads 5.8 I'm good
I had one go bad before sonim very careful.

incogneato

incogneato

I have a Hanna. I like it a lot.
Only reason I didn't go blue lab is I needed one that day and it was like 50$ less
Luckily I know that 18ml Cns and 5ml silica blast in RO in 1 gal is exactly 5.8
So if I think something is up when I calibrate I mix a small batch of thag and if it reads 5.8 I'm good
I had one go bad before sonim very careful.
Same here lol. I calibrate mine way more than I need to. Especially when I know what my nutes should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom