Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

As far as how much longer I should veg...

I feel like I'm going to run into height issues. I think I'm going to order enough rope ratchets so I can just just those to hang it from the top. This will shave off a solid foot in terms of how far down the light hangs. I'm only running the light at about 275w right now.

DSC0271
MW7945

MW7945

I wish I remembered the name of a guy on here. A month or two ago he posted an ugly ass plant that he only fed milk and popcorn water and claimed it'd get at least 2oz. Event tried helping him and he went full potato.

Want to check in on his progress to make sure his ugly ass plant got him his 2oz :)

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I wish I remembered the name of a guy on here. A month or two ago he posted an ugly ass plant that he only fed milk and popcorn water and claimed it'd get at least 2oz. Event tried helping him and he went full potato.

Want to check in on his progress to make sure his ugly ass plant got him his 2oz :)
Maybe it worked. Don't hate on the guy for trying something. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So in the spirit of TEA DAY I snagged this from my garden supply store.
These guys make these and hand them out.
Let me know what you guys think of the recipes. Good or bad. Unnecessary items.

I accidentally posted it in TNelz thread thought I was in here lol. So if you see it there too that's why

HAPPY TEA DAY
well im still waiting to hear more on this.....

I see u guys talking about ph. Has any of u guys any experience with a blue lab ph doser ?

Nope but i plan too!
Did u get 1?

Well just picked up flood tables, coco, some 1 gal pots, full cns line w/pbt... just need to stop at Home Depot and I’ll be putting my seedlings in their new home 2night!!
Hell ya brother...
Its getting ready to go down!

Lmao..... There is about 1/2 dozen idiots on here... There is one hydro grower thats been here longer than me and my god he got the ugliest plants here...
Im not gonna say their name...
But its one of them,
You know em, if you see em,
Type of dudes........

Wisher619

Wisher619

Nope but i plan too!
Did u get 1?

Hell ya brother...

Lmao..... There is about 1/2 dozen idiots on here... There is one hydro grower thats been here longer than me and my god he got the ugliest plants here...
But its one of them,
Type of dudes........
all those recipes are good however,
I would only use them in an organic enviroment...I would never use them for hydroponics
there is no need for many of those inputs for hydroponic gardeing
all Hydro needs is microlife and a carbon source

Toph420

Toph420

Nope but i plan too!
Did u get 1?

Hell ya brother...

But its one of them,
Type of dudes........

Pretty excited.. i even got the +life & the bio-cozyme for the tea recipe that wisher uses.. I think after i have everything including the lumber I'm going to be just barely over 400 for a 3x3 veg setup + 4x8 flower setup & nutrients.. pretty inexpensive imo, can't wait to put it to the test.. hopefully the cns bottles i got are not like 5 years old or something cause they were pretty dusty lol..

mancdank

mancdank

I got a hanna ph/ec meter and a bluelab gaudian..
Calibrate them about once a month..

My girls....
2 days worth of roots :)
I've just got my self a guardian and ph doser from blue lab I'm running a recirc and thought for the price and the pain in the ass it saves why not lol
So what are the best fans out there? Inline fans? and when i say best I mean QUIET!
I've just got a phresh silent ec fan and I ain't got any issues with it so far the guy at the shop wouldn't sell me the same brand controller saying he's had too many come back so he gave me a alternative which seems to be running as it should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom