• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Toph420

Toph420

I was using syringes similar to that but for some reason it seemed like the rubber inside was degrading on me over time.. I found some all plastic syringes at my local cvs and I like them a lot, the measurements are starting to wear off though...

D5C9B719 75A0 4FFA B549 09CF65ECF748

MW7945

MW7945

the netting came in, got a conference call for work here shortly then I'll be putting it in. Stuff is already getting too damn tall and I have my one particularly squatty girl that's a good 4-5" shorter than everything else but she probably has the most vegetation on her

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welp it's up. I feel like I need to do some sort of chopping. The light isn't that far above them and it's about as high as I can get it for now. Can figure something else out to hang it eventually to move it up another 8" or so
Now your goals are..
1. Get every branch up to the net. It gets loliipoped later if it dont..
2. Fill in every square. Yes you can put multiple tops in a sq.
You can use twisties, zip ties, to alighn them in the Sq. Allow enough room for it to slide a little...
Its an art..
U are painting a masterpiece.
3. Be patient! We are growing horizontally not vertically..
Remember make each plant point towards its corner as you weave it in the scrog...

Wisher619

Wisher619

No, just pulled it out that direction once I got the net up.. so.. I want to pull that towards the middle and not the corners? Net is pretty tight too, I used the bungee's to make sure. Not enough to it bowing the poles on the tent or anything

it is just my opinion but I would lower the net about 3"
move the plants a little closer to the middle
and bend the mains towards the corners
and spread the plants around

if the mains dont bend
pinch them at the bend until the in er fiber breaks...then bend

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No, just pulled it out that direction once I got the net up.. so.. I want to pull that towards the middle and not the corners? Net is pretty tight too, I used the bungee's to make sure. Not enough to it bowing the poles on the tent or anything
Bend every plant Main stem towards its corner pole. You can weave the branches of each plant in every direction..
I look at it like a clock and weave a branch towards every number..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom