Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lemons

lemons

ill grab another fan before I flower anything else, then. Second pic is to show distance between ac and tent, traps a lotta cool air behind it and (hopefully) pulls it in thru the passive intake on the back.

I'm a renter so no go on home improvements.

IMG 0014
IMG 0017
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes sorry there is a second window.

Planning on moving to a different, smaller room with only one window though.
Well you need a room with 2 windows..
1x8 will make the window vent covers. Sand them and shellack them and they really nice. Put a 6" male end thru it and your set...
Well you need to bring a intake in one window, and the run an exhaust out the same window your AC is in.
The intake goes in the tent thru the fan, then hood, back out the tent and out the exhaust.
Then you take the carbon filter out the tent and set it next to it.
You connect your fan straight to the carbon filter, PUSHING, NOT PULLING AIR....
The other side you hook to ducting and run up and over the top and down in the vent hole. Let about 6 inches hang out and pull zip strings tight..
Now you have separated your hood from your room, and pulled that big carbon filter out the tent and out the way..
Happy growing..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

ill grab another fan before I flower anything else, then. Second pic is to show distance between ac and tent, traps a lotta cool air behind it and (hopefully) pulls it in thru the passive intake on the back.

I'm a renter so no go on home improvements.
Does your tent not have openings for the hood too.. ?
What kind is it?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Get a quick bite the im gonna start getting the room ready to bring the table down, and im gonna take cuts of my moms and start them over in the cloner, and get them in the room in my lil tent.. gonna be a busy night!

lemons

lemons

@EventHorizan awesome, I'll see what I can figure out. Gotta keep it extra low key, the maintenance guy is my neighbor.

I thought if you pushed air thru the filter it would spray the carbon business everywhere? Is that incorrect? The sleeve it came with doesn't fit the inside properly, so I set it up scrub style. It worked on keeping the odor down but definitely raised temps.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan awesome, I'll see what I can figure out. Gotta keep it extra low key, the maintenance guy is my neighbor.

I thought if you pushed air thru the filter it would spray the carbon business everywhere? Is that incorrect? The sleeve it came with doesn't fit the inside properly, so I set it up scrub style. It worked on keeping the odor down but definitely raised temps.
I dont even put the prefilter inside anymore. No nothing comes shooting out lol..
But your tent looks like it dont have vent holes for a hood..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Honestly thats really close with maintenance man next door..
Big balls!

lemons

lemons

@EventHorizan its got four or five 6" holes to vent with and three passive intake screens on the bottom. I was considering getting one of those y shaped duct connector things and running another fan out of the light through the same ceiling vent as the filter.

My balls ain't that big, I'm only running 400w to provide myself with medicine. It has been stressful at time though.

Here's one pheno of code black og from my most recent harvest, still got at least a week of curing.

IMG 0018
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan its got four or five 6" holes to vent with and three passive intake screens on the bottom. I was considering getting one of those y shaped duct connector things and running another fan out of the light through the same ceiling vent as the filter.

My balls ain't that big, I'm only running 400w to provide myself with medicine. It has been stressful at time though.

Here's one pheno of code black og from my most recent harvest, still got at least a week of curing.
You got to seperate your hood heat from your room temp..
Its the only way pilgrim...
But you will be thrully thrilled when you do tho, esp if you dont skimp, and you get the insulated ducting.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not too shabby..
Im a man that judges canopies...
Bud pics are a dime a dozen except for a few select few..
We union scroggers around here...
:)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Rearranging and moving the table behind the tent.. Veg will get c02 now too..
Gonna order 6 more UC net pots for veg table. GROW them 4 foot in veg, switch them to flower and supercrop them down...
:)

20171103 173122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom