Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nice. My bubba girl's buds aren't looking like they're going to get very big, but they look bomb. The calyx's are swelling up and turning purple. My next run is probably going to be just a few of them to see how the clones will do. I started some mainline on the clones but time is getting short. I'm on day 42 and I want to chop at the end of 8 weeks to start the next round. I think I'll let the clones branch a little now.
I know time is of the essence, but trying to reveg taught me a few things..
Go 9 or even 10 weeks.. I swear they ripening out even more, for better color, and smell, as well as I thought they even tasted slightly better.. Maybe from an extra week of flush..
Put the MH back in week 8,9,and 10 if you go 10.. As well as it seemed to have a little more couch lock to it..
Like why did I come in this room dude lol.............

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nice. My bubba girl's buds aren't looking like they're going to get very big, but they look bomb. The calyx's are swelling up and turning purple. My next run is probably going to be just a few of them to see how the clones will do. I started some mainline on the clones but time is getting short. I'm on day 42 and I want to chop at the end of 8 weeks to start the next round. I think I'll let the clones branch a little now.
She looks pretty! She looks like that Evil Urkle number 8...

Farmer P

Farmer P

What do you guys think of flood and drain? For some reason I've been really wanting to try it. Seems like a pretty simple setup.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

S l500

Farmer P

Farmer P

Switching to flood and drain lol.. so much easier to maintain, cheaper to run, nutrients are less expensive than cultured solutions, I can fit more plants..

Literally bought everything at the hydro store except the timer which I forgot to grab.. better prices..
I'm sold! I never really thought of it too much because my plants usually stayed wet. This time I had to add water to the saucers to keep them from drying out by the next day. I need multiple waterings per day.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm sold! I never really thought of it too much because my plants usually stayed wet. This time I had to add water to the saucers to keep them from drying out by the next day. I need multiple waterings per day.
the negative with flood tables is Height. So if you got tall ceilings, 8 to 10 foot no problem.
Anything less and you prob want to go with flood and drain buckets like i posted ^^^
They flood as many times a day as you program them. You can program them for how long, and it comes with a 55 gal res too..
You could actually make a 55 gal res and hook up 8 pots, and leave for like a month and come back to plants prob growing crazy... Esp if you had a ph doser!!! whick you can get a bluelab for 400 that has internet connect.
Then you could leave for damn near eternity..

Wisher619

Wisher619

the negative with flood tables is Height. So if you got tall ceilings, 8 to 10 foot no problem.
Anything less and you prob want to go with flood and drain buckets like i posted ^^^
They flood as many times a day as you program them. You can program them for how long, and it comes with a 55 gal res too..
You could actually make a 55 gal res and hook up 8 pots, and leave for like a month and come back to plants prob growing crazy... Esp if you had a ph doser!!! whick you can get a bluelab for 400 that has internet connect.
Then you could leave for damn near eternity..
fuck you sold me
gonna turn my entire garage over now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom