• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

20 feedings?
you should be using 1/8th tsp per gal
it states you should use 1g per 5 gal
that is a shit ton of +life correct me if I am wrong but that should be 500gal of feed in 100g of plus life no?

and no
I think you should start daily feedings now
then when your mix runs out
mix 16ml per gal and keep feeding every day
make sure it drains from the bottom
and DO NOT let it sit in the runoff
dump it

ps
not $1.00 per feeding
actually it is $.04 per gal
or $20.00 per 500gal of feed
pretty damn cheap to me
I have had my 100g for almost a year
Lmao, thanks wisher. Never claimed to be any good at math. Lol i was thinking 5g idk y. Haha ok i will for sure start daily feedings at 16ml p gal. Ive always dumped the runoff out of the plate like 15min after feeding.

P

Pain Releaf

Lol - maybe *that's* my problem right now, ha!

Need some input guys!

So I've been mostly away a few days ill and have almost a dozen pages to catch up on, so I apologize for just jumping to the end here but the timing on this issue is pretty critical.

First, let me state this; these first 6 plants I'm growing have become a critical part of my medical situation (severe chronic pain and nausea, coupled with neurological issues.) The oil I made previously has been helping far more than the prescription opiates, but I'm running out of it fairly fast and have a neck surgery soon. Plus I don't really have the time for my clones taken recently - even assuming their successful - to grow up in time so I can harvest those nor the cash to just go out and buy a bunch more bud to make into oil instead. So I am very much counting on harvesting these plants.

HERE'S THE DEAL:
My plants seem to be dying fast, especially the last 2 days! Any and all tips you master craftsmen (and women if any on here) can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'll provide all the info I can in the hope we can save them.

Basics:
- Dedicated grow room;
- Temps: generally is quite consistently kept between 70 and 79 degrees - except as noted below due to power outage for 2 nights. Daily avg. typically 74 degrees
- Humidity: always kept between 36% and 50%, occasionally higher such as after misting but only 60% max... Daily avg. 38%.
- Lighting: until changes as noted below, 3 flouro 4' T12s with about 3500k bulbs; 2 flouro look-alikes (LEDs) also 4' long; 2 low end grow LEDs (effectively about 250w and 120w) and one 8' long 400w (possibly a bit more, need to research more as the label is a bit confusing) commercial 3500k LED light bar designed for overhead lighting, set up to light the plants from the side. Grow LEDs were initially about 18" above the plants, the other overheads were about 30" above the plants. First 2+ weeks since 10/30, all went great.
- Plants: 3 Frankenstein clones (8/20/17), 1 Blue Dream CBD (9/20), 1 Purple Orange CBD (9/20) and one Candida (10/10/17.)

Also, as background here's my usual watering method and info, in case it helps:
I always water from the bottom, filling the saucer of the 5 gallon pots with tap water that had been aerated and kept in the reservoir at least 2 days to let the flouro, etc. evaporate. It is always PH'd to 6.6 or 6.7 (gauge calibrated) and is generally 66 to 70 degrees F., depending on how warm the shop is (I keep the reservoir outside my grow room in the shop.) My local tap water is pretty pure, holding no more than 39 to 40 PPM. So to be clear, I'm not using RO water as I just haven't had the funds yet to get an RO system. The other thing to note is that to me at least, the reservoir smells a somewhat musty, and I did find out late today there was algae forming in the reservoir so I've treated it and switched to another reservoir for any waterings after today. Lastly I always water until the plant pulls up no more than about 1/2 the 3/4" deep saucer of water in the first 5 to 10 minutes, leaving about 3/8" of water in the saucer, the last of which is typically absorbed within a couple hours.

TIMELINE OF PROBLEMS
14 days ago:
The first odd signs that I noticed was that on the 3 older Frankenstein plants the outer, middle and lower leaves started to sound like crepe paper if brushed; dry and listless, very flat (no shine) and some older leaves droopy. Even on those 3 however initially the newer growth looked great, as did all the leaves on the 3 other plants, both older and newer growth. So I soldiered on. This crepe-paper leaf problem still persists today...
** I had been watering about every other day. The only change on this day or the next was that I started watering the plants a little more frequently, about every 1 to 2 days if the pot weight seemed to indicate that the were largely but not necessarily completely dry. So I watered this time using this time 1/4 normal strength and BC Pure Blend Pro Grow (all but the Candida as it's super sensitive to nute burn) as well as 1/4 strength BC Pure Blend Tea and misted with 1/4 strength Tea. This was actually only the 2nd time since getting them about 10/30 that I'd added nutes, though I did add tea one other time.
** Thinking they needed more moisture I also changed my misting schedule from once per day to twice per day, though only about an hour apart.
**Also having recently learned more about super cropping and topping (and realizing I was probably 3 to 6 weeks late in starting it) I did some somewhat aggressive super cropping and some FIM'ing.
Example: Sorry for the color... see the "DryandFlatLeaves" pic attached below.

12 days ago:
I began to notice that the newest growth clusters on the Purple-Orange and Blue Dream started to look really bright green, with darker green at the center and on the veins. It didn't look particularly unhealthy at this point, just brighter green than normal, only on the new growth at the tips of the branches and the top. They also seemed to stay pointed upward a bit longer than usual before laying out more horizontal like other leaves and some seemed more serrated on the edges...
** I assumed it wasn't serious; maybe they needed a bit more light. So I added 2 more fluoro lights to the mix, bringing it to 5 flouro 4' T12s and 2 flouro look-alikes, LEDs that were also 4' long, and one 8' long appx 400w commercial 3500k LED lighting the plants from the side.
** I also brought several of the overhead lights closer, down to about 15 to 18 inches over the plants to try to encourage some extra growth as I was prepping to cut clones.
** Again watered and misted as usual

11 days ago:
The "bright green leaves seems mostly unchanged, if perhaps spreading a bit wider on the newer growth and slightly brighter, perhaps just showing a tinge of yellow-green.
** As I was about to take clones the next day - and top the Frankenstein's about 7" in the process to try to slow them down a little so the other 3 could get closer to the same development prior to flipping to flower in a few weeks; so I watered and misted again, adding about 1/4 strength RootX solution (not gel) with B1. Did not water the Candida as it didn't need it and only lightly watered the Blue Dream CBD and Purple Orange CBD but did a full watering on the Franks.
** I did a bit more pruning and super cropping to even the plants out where needed, as well as a bit of defoliating of some fan leaves that were on healthy branches but were blocking out light of others that I was trying to get to come up and even out before flipping to flower. (by this point in retrospect I suspect I was already adding a bit too much stress in too short a period?)

10 days ago:
Unchanged, except the bright green in places looked slightly more yellow-green, a bit farther out from the veins on the new growth areas only. Still limited to those small areas however.
** Took clones as planned from all plants and topped the Frankenstein's back 7", sealing the larger cuts with RootX gel to try and help fight any infection and promote healing.
** Uh oh, more stress: At the end of that session I did some room reconfiguring to prepare to add the HPS lights and in doing so, tripped the shop circuit breaker. So I reset it, not remembering the heater that keeps the min temp up when lights are out comes back on in the off position!
** Since I only come out during the "on" cycle, I didn't realize the heater wasn't back on until I looked at my remote temp/humidity sensor log 2 days later. So for 2 nights, temps dropped all the way to 61.4 degrees instead of the normal 70, stressing the plants further still I would think.)

8 days ago:
I saw the low temps in the sensor log application and came out early, resetting the digital heater thermostat to bring the temps back up to the normal range during the off hours. Mostly the plant coloration was unchanged, except perhaps the bright greenish coloring had spread out a little on the leaves and in places had started to appear ever so slightly more yellow-green.

6 days ago
Added one HPS light in the room centered about 5' from the center of the 6 plants, off to one side testing the ballast at 1040 Watts in the same 21/3 hour cycle I had been using but at raised very high, trying not to over-light the plants and leaving the other lights going that were already on them. But it was only off to one side.

5 days ago:
I noticed the new growth leaves had started to turn more of a yellow and the contrast with the dark green still in the spine and main veins was way more of a contrast. Getting concerned now. Clearly there's a problem. It also had begun spreading a bit to slightly older leaves in the same clusters. Other than the dry, flat appearance on some of the Frankenstein's still (unchanged), I also noticed a number of the leaves were curling some, and in a few places the newer leaves popping out were occasionally twisted/spun. As it was mostly on the newest growth and towards the tops or edges, I began to suspect either severe stress (those low temps maybe?) or a low-mobility nute problem, possibly copper or (not iron), but ??, based on some online resources and the fact that the yellow-greenish appeared toward the tops and the upper outer edges of the plant. I should have posted pics in hind sight by now but still thought it might have just been the low temps right after cloning and pruning stresses, plus was frankly hesitant to post pics because at this point after the very belated super cropping and topping, plus defoliation, they were frankly pretty ugly compared to your guys crops and now they had issues to boot... Went through various online trouble shooters and decided to try a 1/3 strength Pure Blend Grow again in case it was a nute issue.

4 and 3 days ago, only got to the shop briefly as I was mostly laid up in severe pain, but did check in to see if plants needed water and confirmed temps were stable again, which they were. Also 3 days ago I moved the HPS about a foot from the ceiling and moved the 6 plants over beneath it, set at 1000w (again, this lamp was used at 1 prior grow according to the previous owner so it isn't all that bright) and turned off and removed all other lights in the room except on large 125w CFL over the clones. HPS was set on the same 21/3 hour schedule the other lights previously had been on.

2 days ago:
Ok, now I'm getting very concerned! Since just 1 day prior, the curling was much more pronounced and it was clearly yellow spreading out on the new and even semi-new growth and the contrast with the still-green-in-the-spine-and-veins was much more pronounced, and working down lower on the plant gradually. Also found my first brown spot in the middle of an older leaf about 1/4 of the way up one plant. Also found the first few leaves that had yellow around the edges - middle age or old leaves towards the first half of the plant only and the first sign or two of mottling on mature leaves (the first of any leaves to show this.) Plus a couple leaves with brown spots or holes in the middle, in the bottom half of the plant. Starting to panic.
Misted, watered a little. Mostly left them alone figuring what ever else was going on, they were extremely stressed given the curling and the fact that some leaves seemed to be pointing a bit away from the light.

Today:
Big change to the worse from yesterday!
- Numerous completely yellow or yellow-green (some mottled) leaves on 2 plants, solely starting at the bottom. These leaves were fine the day before and were now completely yellow.
Yellow with green still in the veins has spread to many leaves and the contrast between the 2 colors is very, very pronounced on several plants across many leaves, starting at the top of the plant and seeming to work their way down over time. Very concerned this might be stress from too much light but at this point, who knows?
- Also, despite all other issues, all 6 plants are still popping new growth out of nearly every stem.
Lastly the plants (and the portions of the plants) the nearest to the center of the light seem to have the biggest issue with the green-in-the-center-veins, yellowing-as-you-move-out on the newest and middle-age growth if that helps.
- Lastly virtually all mottled leaves are on the down-branch end of somewhere I recently super cropped - guessing this might just possibly be that they aren't getting enough of something because the plant was already too stressed to effectively repair itself and supply these larger, older leaves downstream from the repair site, as only the older leaves show mottling. But that's a complete guess on my part...

I started writing this out this morning, then upon reading it noted how often I'd been watering. Aside from all the other obvious stresses, I did some online searches and saw at least several of the signs I'm seeing in pictures of over-watered plants on various sites' trouble-shooting guides. So I ran and got more soil, then transplanted all 6 to larger 7-gal air pots and put the light back up to 1000w and put the fans back on. But even if the primary culprit is (I hope) simply overwatering, obviously it may not be the only problem.

I've included a whole bunch of photos, starting several days ago and ending with today.

SO WHAT HAVE I DONE, GANG?
Is too much watering likely the primary issue?
Is it as simple as my stressing the crap out of them with too much stress training, then the clone cutting and topping, followed immediately by that temp dive 2 nights in a row, then maybe too much light?
Or do the several mid-leaf brown spots/holes and some of that mid-plant leaf mottling indicate a nute deficiency...
Or root rot?
Or something else, or combination of issues?

I am at a total loss and wondering if I'm about to lose all 6... which would be really, really bad about now. Whatever it is, despite the different nute regimine on the Candida even, it's affecting all 6 plants fairly equally.

Is there anything, anything at all, that I can do besides wait it out that might up the odds of saving them? Is there anything I should add - or avoid adding at this point? Is there any other info I can provide to help diagnose the prob, like pics of the roots or anything?

Thanks for any help!

DryAndFlatLeaves
20171201 022820
20171201 022841
BrownSpotsOnFrankenstein
MottledLeaves
WorstVerigatingToday
TwistedAndCurled 2
CBDPurpleOrange Today
WorstVerigatingToday
Overview Today
Wisher619

Wisher619

Need some input guys!

So I've been mostly away a few days ill and have almost a dozen pages to catch up on, so I apologize for just jumping to the end here but the timing on this issue is pretty critical.

First, let me state this; these first 6 plants I'm growing have become a critical part of my medical situation (severe chronic pain and nausea, coupled with neurological issues.) The oil I made previously has been helping far more than the prescription opiates, but I'm running out of it fairly fast and have a neck surgery soon. Plus I don't really have the time for my clones taken recently - even assuming their successful - to grow up in time so I can harvest those nor the cash to just go out and buy a bunch more bud to make into oil instead. So I am very much counting on harvesting these plants.

HERE'S THE DEAL:
My plants seem to be dying fast, especially the last 2 days! Any and all tips you master craftsmen (and women if any on here) can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'll provide all the info I can in the hope we can save them.

Basics:
- Dedicated grow room;
- Temps: generally is quite consistently kept between 70 and 79 degrees - except as noted below due to power outage for 2 nights. Daily avg. typically 74 degrees
- Humidity: always kept between 36% and 50%, occasionally higher such as after misting but only 60% max... Daily avg. 38%.
- Lighting: until changes as noted below, 3 flouro 4' T12s with about 3500k bulbs; 2 flouro look-alikes (LEDs) also 4' long; 2 low end grow LEDs (effectively about 250w and 120w) and one 8' long 400w (possibly a bit more, need to research more as the label is a bit confusing) commercial 3500k LED light bar designed for overhead lighting, set up to light the plants from the side. Grow LEDs were initially about 18" above the plants, the other overheads were about 30" above the plants. First 2+ weeks since 10/30, all went great.
- Plants: 3 Frankenstein clones (8/20/17), 1 Blue Dream CBD (9/20), 1 Purple Orange CBD (9/20) and one Candida (10/10/17.)

Also, as background here's my usual watering method and info, in case it helps:
I always water from the bottom, filling the saucer of the 5 gallon pots with tap water that had been aerated and kept in the reservoir at least 2 days to let the flouro, etc. evaporate. It is always PH'd to 6.6 or 6.7 (gauge calibrated) and is generally 66 to 70 degrees F., depending on how warm the shop is (I keep the reservoir outside my grow room in the shop.) My local tap water is pretty pure, holding no more than 39 to 40 PPM. So to be clear, I'm not using RO water as I just haven't had the funds yet to get an RO system. The other thing to note is that to me at least, the reservoir smells a somewhat musty, and I did find out late today there was algae forming in the reservoir so I've treated it and switched to another reservoir for any waterings after today. Lastly I always water until the plant pulls up no more than about 1/2 the 3/4" deep saucer of water in the first 5 to 10 minutes, leaving about 3/8" of water in the saucer, the last of which is typically absorbed within a couple hours.

TIMELINE OF PROBLEMS
14 days ago:
The first odd signs that I noticed was that on the 3 older Frankenstein plants the outer, middle and lower leaves started to sound like crepe paper if brushed; dry and listless, very flat (no shine) and some older leaves droopy. Even on those 3 however initially the newer growth looked great, as did all the leaves on the 3 other plants, both older and newer growth. So I soldiered on. This crepe-paper leaf problem still persists today...
** I had been watering about every other day. The only change on this day or the next was that I started watering the plants a little more frequently, about every 1 to 2 days if the pot weight seemed to indicate that the were largely but not necessarily completely dry. So I watered this time using this time 1/4 normal strength and BC Pure Blend Pro Grow (all but the Candida as it's super sensitive to nute burn) as well as 1/4 strength BC Pure Blend Tea and misted with 1/4 strength Tea. This was actually only the 2nd time since getting them about 10/30 that I'd added nutes, though I did add tea one other time.
** Thinking they needed more moisture I also changed my misting schedule from once per day to twice per day, though only about an hour apart.
**Also having recently learned more about super cropping and topping (and realizing I was probably 3 to 6 weeks late in starting it) I did some somewhat aggressive super cropping and some FIM'ing.
Example: Sorry for the color... see the "DryandFlatLeaves" pic attached below.

12 days ago:
I began to notice that the newest growth clusters on the Purple-Orange and Blue Dream started to look really bright green, with darker green at the center and on the veins. It didn't look particularly unhealthy at this point, just brighter green than normal, only on the new growth at the tips of the branches and the top. They also seemed to stay pointed upward a bit longer than usual before laying out more horizontal like other leaves and some seemed more serrated on the edges...
** I assumed it wasn't serious; maybe they needed a bit more light. So I added 2 more fluoro lights to the mix, bringing it to 5 flouro 4' T12s and 2 flouro look-alikes, LEDs that were also 4' long, and one 8' long appx 400w commercial 3500k LED lighting the plants from the side.
** I also brought several of the overhead lights closer, down to about 15 to 18 inches over the plants to try to encourage some extra growth as I was prepping to cut clones.
** Again watered and misted as usual

11 days ago:
The "bright green leaves seems mostly unchanged, if perhaps spreading a bit wider on the newer growth and slightly brighter, perhaps just showing a tinge of yellow-green.
** As I was about to take clones the next day - and top the Frankenstein's about 7" in the process to try to slow them down a little so the other 3 could get closer to the same development prior to flipping to flower in a few weeks; so I watered and misted again, adding about 1/4 strength RootX solution (not gel) with B1. Did not water the Candida as it didn't need it and only lightly watered the Blue Dream CBD and Purple Orange CBD but did a full watering on the Franks.
** I did a bit more pruning and super cropping to even the plants out where needed, as well as a bit of defoliating of some fan leaves that were on healthy branches but were blocking out light of others that I was trying to get to come up and even out before flipping to flower. (by this point in retrospect I suspect I was already adding a bit too much stress in too short a period?)

10 days ago:
Unchanged, except the bright green in places looked slightly more yellow-green, a bit farther out from the veins on the new growth areas only. Still limited to those small areas however.
** Took clones as planned from all plants and topped the Frankenstein's back 7", sealing the larger cuts with RootX gel to try and help fight any infection and promote healing.
** Uh oh, more stress: At the end of that session I did some room reconfiguring to prepare to add the HPS lights and in doing so, tripped the shop circuit breaker. So I reset it, not remembering the heater that keeps the min temp up when lights are out comes back on in the off position!
** Since I only come out during the "on" cycle, I didn't realize the heater wasn't back on until I looked at my remote temp/humidity sensor log 2 days later. So for 2 nights, temps dropped all the way to 61.4 degrees instead of the normal 70, stressing the plants further still I would think.)

8 days ago:
I saw the low temps in the sensor log application and came out early, resetting the digital heater thermostat to bring the temps back up to the normal range during the off hours. Mostly the plant coloration was unchanged, except perhaps the bright greenish coloring had spread out a little on the leaves and in places had started to appear ever so slightly more yellow-green.

6 days ago
Added one HPS light in the room centered about 5' from the center of the 6 plants, off to one side testing the ballast at 1040 Watts in the same 21/3 hour cycle I had been using but at raised very high, trying not to over-light the plants and leaving the other lights going that were already on them. But it was only off to one side.

5 days ago:
I noticed the new growth leaves had started to turn more of a yellow and the contrast with the dark green still in the spine and main veins was way more of a contrast. Getting concerned now. Clearly there's a problem. It also had begun spreading a bit to slightly older leaves in the same clusters. Other than the dry, flat appearance on some of the Frankenstein's still (unchanged), I also noticed a number of the leaves were curling some, and in a few places the newer leaves popping out were occasionally twisted/spun. As it was mostly on the newest growth and towards the tops or edges, I began to suspect either severe stress (those low temps maybe?) or a low-mobility nute problem, possibly copper or (not iron), but ??, based on some online resources and the fact that the yellow-greenish appeared toward the tops and the upper outer edges of the plant. I should have posted pics in hind sight by now but still thought it might have just been the low temps right after cloning and pruning stresses, plus was frankly hesitant to post pics because at this point after the very belated super cropping and topping, plus defoliation, they were frankly pretty ugly compared to your guys crops and now they had issues to boot... Went through various online trouble shooters and decided to try a 1/3 strength Pure Blend Grow again in case it was a nute issue.

4 and 3 days ago, only got to the shop briefly as I was mostly laid up in severe pain, but did check in to see if plants needed water and confirmed temps were stable again, which they were. Also 3 days ago I moved the HPS about a foot from the ceiling and moved the 6 plants over beneath it, set at 1000w (again, this lamp was used at 1 prior grow according to the previous owner so it isn't all that bright) and turned off and removed all other lights in the room except on large 125w CFL over the clones. HPS was set on the same 21/3 hour schedule the other lights previously had been on.

2 days ago:
Ok, now I'm getting very concerned! Since just 1 day prior, the curling was much more pronounced and it was clearly yellow spreading out on the new and even semi-new growth and the contrast with the still-green-in-the-spine-and-veins was much more pronounced, and working down lower on the plant gradually. Also found my first brown spot in the middle of an older leaf about 1/4 of the way up one plant. Also found the first few leaves that had yellow around the edges - middle age or old leaves towards the first half of the plant only and the first sign or two of mottling on mature leaves (the first of any leaves to show this.) Plus a couple leaves with brown spots or holes in the middle, in the bottom half of the plant. Starting to panic.
Misted, watered a little. Mostly left them alone figuring what ever else was going on, they were extremely stressed given the curling and the fact that some leaves seemed to be pointing a bit away from the light.

Today:
Big change to the worse from yesterday!
- Numerous completely yellow or yellow-green (some mottled) leaves on 2 plants, solely starting at the bottom. These leaves were fine the day before and were now completely yellow.
Yellow with green still in the veins has spread to many leaves and the contrast between the 2 colors is very, very pronounced on several plants across many leaves, starting at the top of the plant and seeming to work their way down over time. Very concerned this might be stress from too much light but at this point, who knows?
- Also, despite all other issues, all 6 plants are still popping new growth out of nearly every stem.
Lastly the plants (and the portions of the plants) the nearest to the center of the light seem to have the biggest issue with the green-in-the-center-veins, yellowing-as-you-move-out on the newest and middle-age growth if that helps.
- Lastly virtually all mottled leaves are on the down-branch end of somewhere I recently super cropped - guessing this might just possibly be that they aren't getting enough of something because the plant was already too stressed to effectively repair itself and supply these larger, older leaves downstream from the repair site, as only the older leaves show mottling. But that's a complete guess on my part...

I started writing this out this morning, then upon reading it noted how often I'd been watering. Aside from all the other obvious stresses, I did some online searches and saw at least several of the signs I'm seeing in pictures of over-watered plants on various sites' trouble-shooting guides. So I ran and got more soil, then transplanted all 6 to larger 7-gal air pots and put the light back up to 1000w and put the fans back on. But even if the primary culprit is (I hope) simply overwatering, obviously it may not be the only problem.

I've included a whole bunch of photos, starting several days ago and ending with today.

SO WHAT HAVE I DONE, GANG?
Is too much watering likely the primary issue?
Is it as simple as my stressing the crap out of them with too much stress training, then the clone cutting and topping, followed immediately by that temp dive 2 nights in a row, then maybe too much light?
Or do the several mid-leaf brown spots/holes and some of that mid-plant leaf mottling indicate a nute deficiency...
Or root rot?
Or something else, or combination of issues?

I am at a total loss and wondering if I'm about to lose all 6... which would be really, really bad about now. Whatever it is, despite the different nute regimine on the Candida even, it's affecting all 6 plants fairly equally.

Is there anything, anything at all, that I can do besides wait it out that might up the odds of saving them? Is there anything I should add - or avoid adding at this point? Is there any other info I can provide to help diagnose the prob, like pics of the roots or anything?

Thanks for any help!
@Pain Releaf
lets start with this

Medium:
PPM:

after that.....STOP SPRAYING YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!

stop watering from the bottom

and nothing should ever be ph'd to 6.7

organic soil 6.2-6.5
coco/peat/hydroponics 5.5-6.2

Last edited:
P

Pain Releaf

second email sent...

Well you havent returned his messages nor mine, so im gonna contact Ebay as well as Pay pal, to start return procedures on money back guarantee policy. We gave you a chance to rectify the situation. One is now throwing error codes, so its junk.. the other 2 need taken apart and the ballast cord tightened. And 1 has something rattling around in it.. Most likely half the damage was in shipping because you stuck it in an envelope... Smh...
Anyway in the morning we start the process to get his refunds..and we make sure you never sell another thing on Ebay again...

So innitiate a return on the ballast(s). This dude aint gonna want to refund you all the money and pay for the shipping too. That will be a 100 he will be out.. We will get a hundred off or our money back!
Yup, sorry - was laid up unfortunately... still catching up. Message me and we'll figure out what's up as the PayPal message I got was sparse and no more communication from PayPal, eBay or him... With another (welcome) cook in the kitchen I need to circle back and see who got what communication from whom, when! :)

P

Pain Releaf

lets start with this

Medium:
PPM:

after that.....STOP SPRAYING YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!

stop watering from the bottom

and nothing should ever be ph'd to 6.7

organic soil 6.2-6.5
coco/peat/hydroponics 5.5-6.2

Thanks Wisher.

Medium: soil, specifically Canadian 4 part Sunshine mix with MicroR...
PPM: Just using tap to water them; aerated at least 2 nights to air off the flouro/whatnot; it ends at 39 or 40 ppm. Are you referring to this or the PPM strength at feeding? Feedings were extremely low by what I measured out per gallon but didn't PPM them after adding it. Hey, first time grower here...
Never PH the water to 6.6 or 6.7? Dang, that is what I get for all those hours on YouTube before coming here I guess. Sigh.

Any other info I can provide, Wisher?

P

Pain Releaf

Also just wanna give a huge shout out to everyone here on this thread. You all ROCK. Im super jelly of all you guys girls. I really really appreciate all the time you guys put in here on this thread to help the newbs like me. We couldnt do it without yall!!! Thanks again, n i special thanks to @EventHorizan, preciate yah pushing me to drop the soil n move to coco and allllllllll of your advice on EveRYThInG!!!! I know everyone here has a life and alot of there own shit going on n it really means alot to me that you guys take the time out of your busy day to explain the simplest n most repetitive questions us newbs keep bringing you. Lol
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Couldn't have put that better, thanks Itzwoodduhh!!

P

Pain Releaf

@Pain Releaf
Did you put in for a refund?
I'd put a case in with PayPal after eBay said they wouldn't do anything if he didn't respond until 16 business days later; PayPal said 10 - so I put it in with them, yes.

11 more pages to get caught up... back soon. Got so dang busy this morning trying to save the plants I completely missed my morning Parkie meds and been trying to put syptoms and pain out of mind until solved. Now realized it, 6 hours late and things sideways. Back in a bit... freaking hate med issues.

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks Wisher.

Medium: soil, specifically Canadian 4 part Sunshine mix with MicroR...
PPM: Just using tap to water them; aerated at least 2 nights to air off the flouro/whatnot; it ends at 39 or 40 ppm. Are you referring to this or the PPM strength at feeding? Feedings were extremely low by what I measured out per gallon but didn't PPM them after adding it. Hey, first time grower here...
Never PH the water to 6.6 or 6.7? Dang, that is what I get for all those hours on YouTube before coming here I guess. Sigh.

Any other info I can provide, Wisher?
so I know what Sunshine mix #4 is
but not Canadian Mix
as for that Mix
it has no nutrients in it
so you have to water with nutrients
as well
when working with peat
you should be ph'ing your feed to 5.9 and watering to runoff.....not watering from the bottom

I believe you have nutrient lockout

Also
when I say ppm
what I was referring to is your nutrient mix
you are using Pure Blend Pro
it should be anywhere from 1.5-2.0ec
or 700-1000ppm .5 scale
with a peat based mix
you saturate the medium completely
and allow it to dry to approx 50%
then rewater to full saturation
always allowing 10-15% runoff from the bottom
I would also suggest following the BC PBP feed chart
my feed schedule would be
Feed/Feed/water
specifically meaning....every time you re-wet the medium (sunshine mix)
when I say water....I dont mean water specifically
I mean wetting the medium
whether it be Water or Nutrient mix

My Personal Opinion is you have locked out vital nutrients by salt buildup as well as PH imbalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom