• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the GG looks super dark
mine did to
in flush she will go black almost
she seems to have some strong genetic markers too..
I made a res about 3 weeks ago and it cam out to 2.o3 Ec and i left it overnight, and lowered it the next day, and it made all the plants throw a couple claws, EXCEPT THE cookie glue..
She has never showed any thing,
except this weird leaf, and if you take a cutting the first next leave will be the same way, with the exact same look.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

u mean dinofem?
think my shop has those seeds.
wats the auto hype about anyway.
you run em with longer light or wat
no, they run in 70 days seed to harvest..
and you dont have to worry about a light schedule...
you can run your lights 12/12 or 18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0

I ran 20/4 the whole 70 days. I actually gave it 24/0 the last 2 weeks..

I actually gave some reg plants 24/0 last 2 weeks which was like week 11 and 12..
It made them purp out and the smoke was great..
beats me .......................................

brazel

brazel

my method is actually per Agg Dept. Cal Poly San Louis Obispo

this is how Agg is taught to disinfect incomming clones of plant material before taking them in
I don't doubt it works, but it does sound crazy!

On another note, I don't know this procedure... But you'd think that would be an instant fix. To quarantine it for 3 to 6 weeks you could use other methods that aren't as harsh.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or being rude, just bouncing thoughts off my head...
I believe it's very beneficial for all of us to share our thoughts on different methods... sometime's they're wack, sometimes nothing, sometime's beautiful

Cheers

bicky studs

bicky studs

I don't doubt it works, but it does sound crazy!

On another note, I don't know this procedure... But you'd think that would be an instant fix. To quarantine it for 3 to 6 weeks you could use other methods that aren't as harsh.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or being rude, just bouncing thoughts off my head...
I believe it's very beneficial for all of us to share our thoughts on different methods... sometime's they're wack, sometimes nothing, sometime's beautiful

Cheers
crowdsourcing info is awsome. wish it was around wen i started growing.
all those expensive books....and no1 to answer any questions.
trial and error did keep things simple tho. back in nz Outdoors i found simple best! it is a weed afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom