• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

I'm gonna have to start Hypin Up North Korean Natural Farmin

NKNF- the act of eating grass and wood chips then defecating in your plants for natural fertilizer
then watering that in with kimchi
Sounds like it will go good with fermented shit and piss
Screenshot 20171216 173213

MW7945

MW7945

Hey so what do you think of Athlean-rx?
How about the nutrients? What do you think of their muscle stack?
https://athleanx.com/athleanrx/muscle-stack

100% honest, only thing I'd use is that X-CITE, and even then, there's better. Also, there's Guarna in it. Since you workout later in the day that's probably no bueno, it's essentially natures extended release caffeine.

XLR8 uses Kre-Alkalyn, which is a bullshit patented form of creatine. Aka, you're paying more for the same affects as good ol creatine mono, any absorption bullshit is pure marketing. Regardless, creatine takes 4-6 weeks to reach saturation, it's not an acute supplement.

Recovery, stay away from any company that uses glutamine in anything. Such a useless supplement (for fitness anyways, it has it's benefits). Only thing in there I'd bother with is L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.

Aalpha has is poop. BCAA's are widely debated if they really have much use (really Leucine is the only thing you're after). And even then, you'd need to take 8 of those capsules to get full doses of everything in there.

I'll put something together...

Just looking through that, there's probably $12-15 in raws between all of those products and they sell it for $175. Welcome to the supplement industry, where profit margins are lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom