• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

The jedis have left the temple.

Council of no till grow and MJ dance training!

I had to tell them I ain't second to none
And I told about equality and it's true
Either you're wrong or you're right
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white

Farmer P

Farmer P

Never taken any Rhoids. Last year I benched 3 plates (315 lbs) pretty easily, probably could have gotten more. I don't see why anyone would take them unless they were a body builder or needed to get big really fast. Patience daniel son. My friend use to take them and said they give you a bad attitude problem like wisher said you refuse to ever admit you're wrong and like to argue. No thanks. Eat right and you should be good.

MW7945

MW7945

Never taken any Rhoids. Last year I benched 3 plates (315 lbs) pretty easily, probably could have gotten more. I don't see why anyone would take them unless they were a body builder or needed to get big really fast. Patience daniel son. My friend use to take them and said they give you a bad attitude problem like wisher said you refuse to ever admit you're wrong and like to argue. No thanks. Eat right and you should be good.

Too many people blame being an asshole on steroids. It's a personality trait. I don't need steroids to be an asshole, I've already mastered the art

MW7945

MW7945

I will agree though, most people that use anabolics shouldn't. I feel it's more for people that have been training a long time and just have flat out hit a plateau. But, I'm not gonna tell someone they can or can't do them. So long as they do it correctly

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

after adding "lightfeed" nutes ph 6 and ppm 550.
And how that work out?
i cant afford what i already got really. just as soon as the first bud hits the curing jar ill be saving at least €500/month in persies
I so understand!

Thats what i was thinking u was referring too. If we do fan leaf tech now we have to flip n a week or soo after i think, idk if the purp is quite ready for that. But once again im a newb n this coco n have no clue what u can get away w. Lol i know they said 12" but she purp only sitn like 8/9" or soo
We need to fan leaf the tall one.. This is the down fall to running 2 dif strains.. dif growth patterns means 1 will get more light than the other under quick veg/fan leaf/flip tech....
That will cause yield issues. We want as close to the same growth, so they end up 5 weeks from seed 16 inches tall with 6 to 8 tops. If 1 is 12 inches from the light, and one is 18 inches from the light then one wont get as much light, equaling less bud.. So your goal is to fill a top canopy thats even.. with as many tops as possible as quick as possible so we can flip and get that harvest...

I do know roids will fuck up your hormone balance real good if you arent careful and do everything to mitigate that one of them being Test....and estrogen spikes causing the old "Bitch Tits" deal
also may cause body acne but you are right no ball/dick shrinkage or brain damage

as for vert growing

I have seen some incredible vert grows in my day.....really amazing stacked buds in a super confined space
growing around a 400hps vert bulb in a cooltube....pretty cool stuff but def not for me
YA its cute but im not gonna vert grow either.
Already went over all that yesterday, gotta get the proper SERM/AI.

Your balls will shrink though, for the time being. You're not producing test on your own anymore. But, definitely doesn't make your dick any smaller. If anything, maybe slightly bigger. Although it's not technically muscle, it's very close to structure.
Big ole donkey deek!

what do you mean not to top?
you can pretty much do anything to any plant
top/not top/fan leaf/single cola/lst etc.
You can strangle that xxxxxx, a plant, and she will respond.

The problem with anabolics is everyone has an opinion on them, but know nothing about them.

Supplements are to s-u-p-p-l-e-m-e-n-t your diet. No one promised a get fit quick scheme here. Even with anabolics you gotta work your ass off. It's not just take them and get huge. Still need to tear the muscle to create the environment for growth.
I can agree with that!

Thats really cool. I can kind of see what yah did there but its still a little hard to tell.

@Wisher619 , @EventHorizan soo i know it would b alot to ask. But when yall think its time if i snapped a couple pics maby one of u guys could edit with some cut/pinch lines where i should remove fan leaves? I know thats alot to ask n i personally wouldnt even know HOW to do that for myself . I just see how you removed the leaves but not which ones were removed n i have no clue which of mine i would need to remove. Lol
Well ya I guess we could.

dont be scared of them, they your bitches:badboy:
Tell them! Get that damn pimp hand out and lay the smack down.. They like being abused,, they turn animalistic.. Like they are on anobolics! Might be why some herm! They didnt have the clomid!

I’ve done regular topping with LST, manifolding/mainlining, and fan leaf tech
Manifolding doesn’t IMO redistribute so much so that all the colas are equal in size. But it does help. I saw very little difference from standard topping and LST except a little added veg time with mainlining.

Fan leaf tech IMO worked just as well with less veg time. Only thing is with no LST the stems had slightly less strength. No issue of using a scrog or any other support.

It’s all preference. If I had height restrictions mainlining is a great way to maximize your space.

If you have height fan leaf tech will cut veg time and you’ll get that bush still.
What up brother!
Its tried and true!

my brother is 35
been working out since 14
started taking shit when he was 17
I know a thing or 2 about it
both by watching and observing as well as researching
I played sports and was in the military working with some of the most fit individuals ever.....taking supplements and other was a way of life

making a statement that people dont know is absurd

and now I am starting to understand your attitude
I watched it for 15 years

the mood swings
the raging "I Know what I am talking about" testosterone overload

the over confidence in things you know very little about

a profile is now starting to take shape

and I am not bashing nor am I tryin to tear down your personality
simply understanding where the non-humility comes from is all
Well I did ask him for his opinion.. I understand your other point.. but this one is on me..
I haven't done any anabolics in over 4 or 5 years but ok.

Nothing about that statement is absurd. Most people that do anabolics don't even understand them.

Where'd you get your degree in e-psychology? University of Phoenix?
Lmao! That was a good one! Im gonna use that shit!

That one from those pics was a forum cut cookies bag seed. I lost her I only had cuts of others that Hermed.
She was pretty..

Your telling me! I was banned permanantly from this place for being an asshole! Lucky the boss reconsidered.:D
Right, Talk about coming back from the grave! I even read a message that said,,
GROWGOD BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!

Lmaoooo

That was covered about 40 pages back. Lol.
Consensus was:
Small balls: yes
Small dick: probably not
Titties: can be avoided with more meds.

Something along those lines
Lmao... My ninja!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey.........................
I know this is Dodge City and all, but we cant be talking about big cocks, and old sweaty balls, we had a lady come thru here last night.. Out of nowhere, she appeared! POOF.... And then she was gone.. Just like out of the Fairy Tell........
Nobody else even had a (wtf that was slightly weird) moment?
I mean to catch your name on this thread that moves like your on the autobahn, is pretty miraculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom