Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Dark and dry. I just got little containers on Amazon and threw some dry packs in
airtight containers in fridge for long term storage
Picking seeds is a real bitch. it's a 4 month commitment
hahahah for sure

I am glad I have thousands

Keep me busy for years to come

the reason why I like regular seeds

you get something you really like.....
then you pop all of them

and take a clone of all of them

flower them

find the fastest and best ....stickiest male
save the clone

pick the best female out of them

then toss all the males
flower the females
and see exactly what you thought was the best
then take the clones of the male and female or all the females and sex them up
now you have those genetics for ever

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

I'm sure some day I'll have more seeds than I know what to do with.

Kinda what I want to do with those freebies i got outdoors. Make them into bean factories. But, kinda seems silly to do it with random seeds. Unless I can get a male out of my jack herer bean and hit those blue dreams with pollen. RIP a potentially large harvest though.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm sure some day I'll have more seeds than I know what to do with.

Kinda what I want to do with those freebies i got outdoors. Make them into bean factories. But, kinda seems silly to do it with random seeds. Unless I can get a male out of my jack herer bean and hit those blue dreams with pollen. RIP a potentially large harvest though.
u dont need to seed a whole plant. just do a cpl of buds.
when i do a male for pollen it'll be in sommer outside.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

And how that work out?

I so understand!

We need to fan leaf the tall one.. This is the down fall to running 2 dif strains.. dif growth patterns means 1 will get more light than the other under quick veg/fan leaf/flip tech....
That will cause yield issues. We want as close to the same growth, so they end up 5 weeks from seed 16 inches tall with 6 to 8 tops. If 1 is 12 inches from the light, and one is 18 inches from the light then one wont get as much light, equaling less bud.. So your goal is to fill a top canopy thats even.. with as many tops as possible as quick as possible so we can flip and get that harvest...

YA its cute but im not gonna vert grow either.
Big ole donkey deek!

You can strangle that xxxxxx, a plant, and she will respond.

I can agree with that!

Well ya I guess we could.

Tell them! Get that damn pimp hand out and lay the smack down.. They like being abused,, they turn animalistic.. Like they are on anobolics! Might be why some herm! They didnt have the clomid!

What up brother!
Its tried and true!

Well I did ask him for his opinion.. I understand your other point.. but this one is on me..

Lmao! That was a good one! Im gonna use that shit!

She was pretty..

Right, Talk about coming back from the grave! I even read a message that said,,
GROWGOD BANNED FOR LIFE!!!!!

Lmaoooo

Lmao... My ninja!
Bro that would be whats up. That would give me a much better idea of what cuts to make for future fan leaf techers.
Keep n mind 8m heading out this thursday to florida and my roomie is going to be feeding them for me. Soo if we r gonna do any snipping it needs to be n the next day or 2. Ill be in florida from thursday to thursday n im soo sketched. I really dont wanna leave my babied but i havnt seen my gma and a bunch of family n years. I gottta go see them.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A couple pics frm this morning. Just keeping em updated soo u guys can see where i need to make any cuts. The bottom leaves are starting to have isaues on the sj from the upper leaves blocking out light
Well im not sure i can edit a pic that small. And i have to try it on the labtop..
But really you cut the fan leaves off at the top 3 nodes.. The trick is to get every fan with a 1/4 inch all the way to the top.
Dont worry if you mess up we can just pinch the top as in topping.. We got to get the one caught up anyway..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Well im not sure i can edit a pic that small. And i have to try it on the labtop..
But really you cut the fan leaves off at the top 3 nodes.. The trick is to get every fan with a 1/4 inch all the way to the top.
Dont worry if you mess up we can just pinch the top as in topping.. We got to get the one caught up anyway..
Lemme see if i can edit a pic on my phone n post that n u just tell me if thats good or not. I got a pretty good idea just not a hundo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom