Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dude! Gonna get the food patrol called now too lol. I’d be drained and feel like s*** with that amount of activity and amount of food. I get headaches and all that without food
Ive been drained.. Just push thru it.. But i can see my abs now. I got to flex them but there starting to show.. It took me 4 months last time to get swoll.. Im less than a month in at the moment..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont know much about it but I was honna say something similar
aside from the caffeine
I dont see anything worth while

just drink a cup of coffee
4 a day with out any sugar.. Im getting there bro!
This was the first week that I could lift dumbbells, and control the movements precisely while completing the rep properly. I guess what im saying is I had more stability. I felt like I was able to control my core better which allowed me to have better reps. Im an addict. It doesnt have to be drugs. I can get addicted to hunting, fishing, and working out lol.. They all are expensive. just like an addiction...

jipp

jipp

yeah, once you get started its easy to keep up with it.. for me tho i really need oil to exercise. otherwise its just hell ( pain wise anyhow, could just be exercise hah.. naw, iv always been active before pills ).

but getting started is always the hardest part of anything that requires any kind of motivation. heh.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Morning everyone, looks like progress to me, the sj not stressing at all. Anywas soo the temp only got down to 64 in the tent last night with lights and fan off, that being said ill bump the heat up to 70 in my room at night and that should keep the tent mid to upper 60s at night lights out. Should work for now. Still soo sketched ab leaving my roomie to take care of the girls for a week tomorrow. Waking up early to feed, making sure the heater is cut up a lil at night and down a lil during the day and everyyyything else. Lol not really his strong suit. Haha he said he has it tho and i labled everything soo we should be ok.

20171220 095857
20171220 095904
jipp

jipp

forgive me my mind is off the rails last 12 months. may i ask what strain they are, i8 wont forget i promise heh. smoking a blue cookies j rolled in trim bin fire. factsimility ? ( help me out i cant think of the right word but im close yeah ) of oil, laughs..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

forgive me my mind is off the rails last 12 months. may i ask what strain they are, i8 wont forget i promise heh. smoking a blue cookies j rolled in trim bin fire. factsimility ? ( help me out i cant think of the right word but im close yeah ) of oil, laughs..
That sounds tastey!!! Sour jack on right purple kush on left. If u were asking me lol

jipp

jipp

yeah that is the problem with running different strains im finding out.. i have several in my flower tent.. well i guess i have 4 strains, and they all mesh on how much they drink but one.. its a thirsty bitch its a akorn x brian berry cough.. its gonna be a bad ass plant.. it has about 30 tops..

and yeah i was talking to you :P
gonna go roll another joint. that last one tasted good.

bicky studs

bicky studs

/
Is that a typo or did you mean to put infared eating? Or heating? Lol that has me confused as shit, but I also just did a dab that could be why haha.
If your talking about infared heaters
I had a nice quartz infared heater before this p.o.s crapped out on me. It never messed with my humidty or anything plus I had it set up on my temp controller It lasted 5.5 yeas. I went back with my mineral oil radiator after this new one I got shit the bed ( which works very well, but running at 1200 watts and 13 amps I put it on it's own breaker)

Yes #5! I was stoked when this cut was brought to me. It traveled across the damn u.s. to get here haha. My brothers bussiness mate traveled to cal recently (they're in the medicinal cannabis industry also)and got 50 gg#5 from a girl that had verified clones from canncruz. So it should be the real deal. It looks like it! A few more days and then I'm flushing so it won't be much longer!
yeah heating lol.
ill wait it out till my veg up n running and all flower lights going.
we make em at work so ill make a skinny long1 to hang on 1 side of tent if i need it.
the cheapos dont have the graphit layer sealed i guess thats wat happened to urs, or a hotspot...

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

yeah that is the problem with running different strains im finding out.. i have several in my flower tent.. well i guess i have 4 strains, and they all mesh on how much they drink but one.. its a thirsty bitch its a akorn x brian berry cough.. its gonna be a bad ass plant.. it has about 30 tops..

and yeah i was talking to you :p
gonna go roll another joint. that last one tasted good.
I bet, im jelly, i gotta re up today bout to pack my last bowl up. Its all good tho my guy lives right up the skreet. Lol
worste case u can sit the purp higher.
Good thinking on that. Yeh and theres always plant training soo maby it would still be better to have a variety. Haha. Everyone always likes variety right?

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yeah, he right your res. I looked back and realized it was only two. My stoned brain saw a hallway with like 8 for some reason. Do you have a thread to see the rest of your set up?
im gunna start 1 soon. will keep hanging here tho, seems every1 heres threads are dying lol.
let ya know wen i do.

im still setting up as u see.
last hand fed hps run 1 year ago.

starting totally new now...new room... 4x8 and 4x4 tents....automated watering... cree cobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom