Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was thinking the same way, ut all depends on whats being fed and how often.

Haha, thats what my 4x4 veg tent looked like last week. They filled out an 8x4 area easily when i moved em on Monday. Im working on getting my schedule together better for the next run. I would love to run sog in 1 gal auto feed but i just havent gotten there for one reason or another.

Is this the support group for that?

Ive been watching closely. Hes ro lazy to run a decent grow log so its hard to followomg though Wish :cry::p:cool: seriously though i havent been on my threads in a long time :shockedninja:

Ill grab some popcorn....
6 buckets UC, 6 bucket Waterfarm, 12 bucket ebb and flow.
3600 watts...
hopefully I will be able to cool it!

visajoe1

visajoe1

Hey brother! How art thee?
Busy af. Full time job and i opened a small restaurant in october. Just finishing 4 plants tho, 2 blackwater og, and 2 banana kush. I have a holy grail og in week 4 right now, shes exploding. decided to do this run under hps too, I think i like it better than led lol

botanicare aeration formula
autofeed, dtw, 4x day
1.2-1.3ec
6ph
canna coco nutes (im hooked on these!)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Busy af. Full time job and i opened a small restaurant in october. Just finishing 4 plants tho, 2 blackwater og, and 2 banana kush. I have a holy grail og in week 4 right now, shes exploding. decided to do this run under hps too, I think i like it better than led lol

botanicare aeration formula
autofeed, dtw, 4x day
1.2-1.3ec
6ph
canna coco nutes (im hooked on these!)
your the shit homie!!
Glad to see you kicking strong with your grow and your personal life.. You only win if you yield something out of every part of your life..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

your the shit homie!!
Glad to see you kicking strong with your grow and your personal life.. You only win if you yield something out of every part of your life..
You will have to tell me which one you like the best?
And because my memory sucks, but I see the 1.2 to 1.3 Ec. Do you like running just a lil under too, and did I recommend that to you?

visajoe1

visajoe1

You will have to tell me which one you like the best?
And because my memory sucks, but I see the 1.2 to 1.3 Ec. Do you like running just a lil under too, and did I recommend that to you?
Thanks the for the support, I appreciate it. For sure, I'll keep you posted on the smoke report. I clipped a branch off the banana nearly 2 weeks ago, and I smoked some today. It was premie, but was stony and smoked smoothly, just hadnt developed flavor yet since it was clipped recently. After a cure, it will taste nice. Dense, crystally nugs, exactly what I'm going for! I cut the rest of that particular plant down today, I'll take pics when it goes into jars.

Regarding EC, I dont know who to give credit to on that, but it was probably a collaborative effort from reading others posts and fucking things up myself by over feeding. So I decided to not go above 1.3ec this run and its working well. However, i think it is wise to run a little underfed. Its easier to add then to take away.

Holy Grail is looking like she wants a little more calmg than the solution I fed the others

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks the for the support, I appreciate it. For sure, I'll keep you posted on the smoke report. I clipped a branch off the banana nearly 2 weeks ago, and I smoked some today. It was premie, but was stony and smoked smoothly, just hadnt developed flavor yet since it was clipped recently. After a cure, it will taste nice. Dense, crystally nugs, exactly what I'm going for! I cut the rest of that particular plant down today, I'll take pics when it goes into jars.

Regarding EC, I dont know who to give credit to on that, but it was probably a collaborative effort from reading others posts and fucking things up myself by over feeding. So I decided to not go above 1.3ec this run and its working well. However, i think it is wise to run a little underfed. Its easier to add then to take away.

Holy Grail is looking like she wants a little more calmg than the solution I fed the others
I agree... See if you keep base ppm low then calmag supplementation is a must imo...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

coco is pretty fascinating..
But just sticking to the wicking ability,
I personally only flood an inch of my coco in veg and it does great..
Hell i vegged in 55 to 60 degree's wicking like that at 500 ppm,
and it did great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom