Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

can anybody point me in the right direction!
since for some reason I've begun doubting myself in decisions regarding feed... which is unlike me i have to say... i want to use my flower booster as I'm where i would be to start using it BUT, its all about the N thing again, every bottle i pick up is full of N and the food I'm giving them has plenty in it, I've already had a bit of claw when i gave them a bit of cal mag because of the N content in that. i m running canna coco nutrients A+B, cannazym, or am i over thinking it again and i should just up my base nutrients to give them a stronger feed overall... trying to way up whether pk boost is needed or not...
happy sunday peeps hope the sun shines down on your gardens...

Junk

Junk

just got an email from hydrogalaxy about this new bulb. Anybody heard of it?
What you think of their statements?

https://hydrobuilder.com/par-pro-hy...il&utm_term=0_7ba679e37c-d6f6fc71cb-115647569
I realize I'm late to respond to this, but I have one NIB, and a Galaxy (re-badged Solis-tek) 1100 watt ballast.

I imagine I'll be flipped within a month if you want to see the results. Things are delayed a bit bc I sexed a plant wrong. First time I've done that...with a plant ;^)

IIrc, I got it cheap bc it had just come out. Probably around the time you posted about it. The shop said it runs very hot. But I'll let you know.

Junk

Junk

a Raptor 8" air cooled hood and a 6" can fan with can filter.
Raptors are my favorite conventional bulb hood. I ran them glassless anyway, and now they have a thing called a hammer-head (iirc) which is just the reflective insert, so it's lighter and cheaper...and works the same.

Either way though, it's my favorite hood. The Sun System Epic is larger, and brighter. But it's almost too large and it also creates hot spots. I got rid of it and just run raptors now.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

smells like a rotting baby diaper mixed with lemons and sage
I need that smell factor!

Have you thought of using ice line white pipe for your chiller,when I ran mine on my aeroponics chiller it made a bit of difference. Your making me want to get my aero system out again now.
Im not even sure what it is.
Link me up Scotty :)

can anybody point me in the right direction!
since for some reason I've begun doubting myself in decisions regarding feed... which is unlike me i have to say... i want to use my flower booster as I'm where i would be to start using it BUT, its all about the N thing again, every bottle i pick up is full of N and the food I'm giving them has plenty in it, I've already had a bit of claw when i gave them a bit of cal mag because of the N content in that. i m running canna coco nutrients A+B, cannazym, or am i over thinking it again and i should just up my base nutrients to give them a stronger feed overall... trying to way up whether pk boost is needed or not...
happy sunday peeps hope the sun shines down on your gardens...
Lower your base, and up your pk..
What week are you in
And what is your feed regimine now?
Pics?
I wouldnt change anything at the moment.
Let me see some pics and provide me nutrient info...

I realize I'm late to respond to this, but I have one NIB, and a Galaxy (re-badged Solis-tek) 1100 watt ballast.

I imagine I'll be flipped within a month if you want to see the results. Things are delayed a bit bc I sexed a plant wrong. First time I've done that...with a plant ;^)

IIrc, I got it cheap bc it had just come out. Probably around the time you posted about it. The shop said it runs very hot. But I'll let you know.
Awesome post pics and thoughts here!
And what do you mean rebadged?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

just realized my buddy goes to oakland for work all the time and has his card already. I’m bout to have him pick me up a platinum og cut,

(Clone section)
[URL]https://www.shopharborside.com/oakland/#/shop/412[/URL]

I'm going there today as well. Haha.
There 3x crazy cut looks fire. After this pheno run if I only have 1 that I want to keep in gonna just pick up something from there. I trying to avoid it and get my own cuts from seeds cuz everyone has those harborside cuts around here.
But if they're superior they're superior. Lol. Just make sure you inspect that shit. Haha

whitebob

whitebob

I need that smell factor!

I check them out and PM you..

Im not even sure what it is.
Link me up Scotty :)

Lower your base, and up your pk..
What week are you in
And what is your feed regimine now?
Pics?
I wouldnt change anything at the moment.
Let me see some pics and provide me nutrient info...

Awesome post pics and thoughts here!
And what do you mean rebadged?
this is the stuffIceline Hydroponic Hose Piping 4mm - Hg Hydroponics

and currently week three ish of flower with bud sites really starting to take off.. feeding 1.3 ec which they seem happy with i will get photos later when lights on.. can only get to them once a day really (I've got my lights 6-6) so they get fed till about 30% runoff everyday when the lights come on.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

this is the stuffIceline Hydroponic Hose Piping 4mm - Hg Hydroponics

and currently week three ish of flower with bud sites really starting to take off.. feeding 1.3 ec which they seem happy with i will get photos later when lights on.. can only get to them once a day really (I've got my lights 6-6) so they get fed till about 30% runoff everyday when the lights come on.
Awesome I check it out.
What nutes are you using again?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm going there today as well. Haha.
There 3x crazy cut looks fire. After this pheno run if I only have 1 that I want to keep in gonna just pick up something from there. I trying to avoid it and get my own cuts from seeds cuz everyone has those harborside cuts around here.
But if they're superior they're superior. Lol. Just make sure you inspect that shit. Haha
I keep that in mind as Im sure you mean bugs,pm?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I keep that in mind as Im sure you mean bugs,pm?
Yes. But that isn't an indictment on harborside.
They are the biggest most well established dispensary there is.
But that doesn't mean the nurseries don't send some thru by accident or on purpose.
Always have to check. Lol. But like I said it is where I would/will get my clones. I am just hoping to find a few cuts myself so they aren't the same cuts floating around here.
Out here evvvverybody goes to harborside so evvverybody has those cuts

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes. But that isn't an indictment on harborside.
They are the biggest most well established dispensary there is.
But that doesn't mean the nurseries don't send some thru by accident or on purpose.
Always have to check. Lol. But like I said it is where I would/will get my clones. I am just hoping to find a few cuts myself so they aren't the same cuts floating around here.
Out here evvvverybody goes to harborside so evvverybody has those cuts
I see.. I need to go look and se what they have..
I want cherry OG or a GSC, with lots of purple and deep orange hairs that taste like fruity pebbles and smell like Oranges!
Is that to much to ask? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom