Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

lookin good there young un.. Yep, but cookie get you cookie!!!
What is it again, im not gonna even apologize as you know I cant remember shit..
Thanks homie. I'm only a year younger than you, but like you still feel young! :cool:
Got 2 different phenos of Bubbas Girl in there. They are very similar though, I have clones to run next of both then I'll really be able to tell since this second pheno was from seed and only got 21 day veg.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks homie. I'm only a year younger than you, but like you still feel young! :cool:
Got 2 different phenos of Bubbas Girl in there. They are very similar though, I have clones to run next of both then I'll really be able to tell since this second pheno was from seed and only got 21 day veg.
Sorry I call every one young un or big un...
oh ya, bubbas girl.. I remember perfectly now!
lookin good but I knew she would!!!

Toph420

Toph420

Daaaamn! That's crazy. They're getting greedy huh. I heard the other day of people paying 80 a gram for some hash. FK that. Our only dispensary around right now has all shit weed. People are lining up.

Haha 80 per gram? You haven’t been to the cookie fam dispensary then cause they got 100$+ grams of concentrates haha... unless you mean 80$ gram of some bubble hash lol, that would be fk’d..

I done won the lottery..

Nioce, that looks very tasty bro!

because of Cali big legal now and the taxes went up prob.. That is great for us.. we just got a raise :) what the fuck you doing buying ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey man I can’t make the vape cartridges lol, those things are convenient as hell.. they just look like all the other ecigs out there so you can puff that shit wherever you want no problem.. even taken it to Hawaii with me on the plane haha..

Edit: and yea that’s what the guy in the dispensary said that it’s cause of all the new taxes..

Farmer P

Farmer P

She smells great, but she threw some nanners but I would swear they never made it out.. Could a hermie shoot blanks lol...
I think she will be tasty.. I think I smell the Sour D in her.. She may have been pollinated by the legendary Kray Kray....
Yeah, you'll probably be ok. My Bubba Kush hermed, but I've only found one seed in it so far and I've smoked a lot. Shooting blanks for sure.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

and a few more of cookie glue..
ALL of these pics were taken with no flash, as you can see my fingers in the pics..
The pics are exactly as they look.... real purple not led purple... no camera tricks, no cropping, just awesome bud.

20180103 194204
20180103 194211
20180103 194223
20180103 194257
20180103 194305
20180103 194312
Toph420

Toph420

whats a good site to get them then?

Chilled leds, horticulture lighting group, timber leds, rapid leds (diy), fluence bioengineering.. that’s all I can think of off the top of my head..

Edit: be warned you might have a bit of sticker shock.. lol.. but once you realize the difference you will understand.. that 800 watt led you have is probably more around 100 true watts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom