Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

From my business law college textbook. Business Law Today Miller & Jentz 8th edition

"The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land. As such, it is the basis of all law in the United States. A law in violation of the Constitution, if challenged, will be declared unconstitutional and will not be enforced no matter what its source." Page 6

"The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reserves to the states all powers not granted to the federal government." Also Page 6

I figure that should be the end of it right there. Simple. No where in the constitution is the power to regulate marijuana given to the federal govt.
I'm satisfied with the argument you put forth...
Weed is now federally legalized.
Signed and dated
Event Horizan
1/14/2018

MW7945

MW7945

"they say when did you decide it might be time to retire"
um....................................
I seen a cpl old men go to war today, and it looks like they are gonna go 0 for 2.

I'm fairly certain Ben is done. He didn't really even want to come back for this year. Brees will come back on a one or two year deal. Taysom Hill has promise but needs another year or two to develop. Was salty when the packers cut him in the preseason

Wisher619

Wisher619

Can't really argue with anything you said, sounds spot on. Maybe the supreme court could also declare the laws void. Remember when they banned alcohol they needed a constitutional amendment. We don't have one against weed. I say its a states rights issue. Plenty of blame all around I guess.
completely agree
the cannabis law is actually a UN adoption...Nixon just followed UN agenda....Un-Constitutional

Farmer P

Farmer P

What are you head security at Mandalay Bay?
:)
NM....
Negative, I heard mandalay bay may have to be demolished. No one wants to stay there now. I have an interview for manager in my department tomorrow. Wish me luck. I probably won't get it since I'm up against a co-worker that has 15 years more experience than me, but you never know. (they would be better off picking me)

Toph420

Toph420

Negative, I heard mandalay bay may have to be demolished. No one wants to stay there now. I have an interview for manager in my department tomorrow. Wish me luck. I probably won't get it since I'm up against a co-worker that has 15 years more experience than me, but you never know. (they would be better off picking me)

Good luck bro!

Just FYI for anyone interested chilled will be doing a diy drop in about 6weeks..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Anyone re-use coco...? I think I almost have enough left over to fill the 5 one gallon pots but I might have to just re-use some. I mean I flushed forever, can't be too much stuff left in it
well in 1/2 gal pots, there aint no coco left..
Like somebody stole it!

But ya if you can get it loose, re use it..
I prob throw all of it in a gig bucket with holes in it at the bottom,
and pour 3x the pot of 1/4 strength nutrients thru it...
Then the next day feed beenies...
Use some mykos when you use it, just in the hole you transplant in..
Should work excel;lent!

Toph420

Toph420

Still curious how that'll work as you'll need a decent setup for cooling if you want to run them at full blast

Why do you think that? Each board comes with its own computer fan and where I live everyone complains how hot it is when it hits 75F outside.. That only happens for maybe a month or two out of the year.. although it’s been getting a bit hotter every year.. lol.. if I can keep 2x 600watt hps cool I sure hope I can keep 2x chilleds cool of equivalent wattage.. not sure if i will end up with a 500 or 600 watt kit though, depends on what they offer..

MW7945

MW7945

well in 1/2 gal pots, there aint no coco left..
Like somebody stole it!

But ya if you can get it loose, re use it..
I prob throw all of it in a gig bucket with holes in it at the bottom,
and pour 3x the pot of 1/4 strength nutrients thru it...
Then the next day feed beenies...
Use some mykos when you use it, just in the hole you transplant in..
Should work excel;lent!

Realistically Im Only Gonna Need Like one Or Two Gallons OF USed. I Gotta Have At LEast 3 Or 4 Left Still.

Idk What The Deal Is WIth This Damn Tablet and Capping Every Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom