Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

well ive questioned the effect of the moon...light...magnetism....if you keep to actual moon cycles so the magnetism is right it sshould be interesteing...
maybe 12% too much. dont want no reveg..... or just veg tent...autos....
moonlight is a misnomer
the "moonlight" is obviously a reflection
but that reflection dosnt actually hold light wave value
so putting any light in the dark period will hinder flower period

greenlight is also obsorbed by plants
the reason why you can use green light is because the wave is so short that it dosnt actually penetrate in artificial form
plants do intake green....and green is even better than Blue at photosynthesis
the problem again is penetration
and using reverse square law...green light high enough away....dosnt actually effect the plant....any other light will

Last edited:
bicky studs

bicky studs

so these wago connectors that dont have levers to open them. have a slit on the opposite side....was thinking for a screwdriver to open the connections:mad: it seems to have no effect.
im on the hunt for my lil jewllery set :speechless: to see if its the size...

so do they even open?

brazel

brazel

moonlight is a misnomer
the "moonlight" is obviously a reflection
but that reflection dosnt actually hold light wave value
so putting any light in the dark period will hinder flower period

greenlight is also obsorbed by plants
the reason why you can use green light is because the wave is so short that it dosnt actually penetrate in artificial form
plants do intake green....and green is even better than Blue at photosynthesis
the problem again is penetration
and using reverse square law...green light high enough away....dosnt actually effect the plant....any other light will
Yeah just a reflection of the sun.
In need to break my lazy cycle.
I be started on this already ha

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

first question....what are you feeling into the coco....you dont want to disturb the roots in any way
2....I thought you were feeding multiple times per day now
I feed up to 6
but soon I am gonna get a cycle timer and feed once an hour for 10sec each feed
thats when you start seeing the plants really explode
super oxygen to the roots
My finger. Just trying to feel how moist it is and i am feeding 3xs a day now but yesterday was tea day. Thats what i was getting at. Soo mon-sat im feeding 3x a day n then on sunday im feeding 1 time at lights on and thats it for that 24hr period

MW7945

MW7945

Tfw I just realized my table was facing the wrong way... one side actually has a drain spot lower than the rest of the table... I used the other side. oops... It obviously works fine. Plus now there's a hole in that side so not sure how to patch that lol

Toph420

Toph420

Tfw I just realized my table was facing the wrong way... one side actually has a drain spot lower than the rest of the table... I used the other side. oops... It obviously works fine. Plus now there's a hole in that side so not sure how to patch that lol

gorilla tape on the top and bottom. lol.. :ninja: your not flooding your tables anyway so it wont ever need to hold pressure right?

MW7945

MW7945

gorilla tape on the top and bottom. lol.. :ninja: your not flooding your tables anyway so it wont ever need to hold pressure right?

Lol realistically there's never even water on that side. I have my table slightly angled so it runs down. I was thinking maybe I'd just throw some duct tape on the bottom and caulk the top if anything :/

or... just leave it how it is cause it worked fine prior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom