Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

critical kush x 93 xmass tree taken on the dev 19 i think.

ill get some pics tonight, to show how it looks.. she is filling out nice.

would you guys of lolipopped her tho? my logic was it was so open there was no need..

I let her stretch some as a seedling, so, its taller than it could of been for sure.. all i did was let it grow 6 nodes ( maybe showed sex to some with better eyes than me )
then removed all the leafs bu the top 2. :D

lets all have a fantastic day.
yo, bowl up!

P1011517
snippetysnip

snippetysnip

Hi boys UK here..
Read this whole thread from the start! I'm on page 626 now so over half way.. fuck it's a lot of good knowledge.. I've changed my methods cos of you guys and it's working a treat.
You've saved me money and time. Priceless info thanks. @EventHorizan @Wisher619 @Thejoeybrown @incogneato
I'll give you a shout when I catch up.. few more weeks yet!

IMG 7552
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hi boys UK here..
Read this whole thread from the start! I'm on page 626 now so over half way.. fuck it's a lot of good knowledge.. I've changed my methods cos of you guys and it's working a treat.
You've saved me money and time. Priceless info thanks. @EventHorizan @Wisher619 @Thejoeybrown @incogneato
Nothing better than hearing something like that! Awesome brotha I’m glad you found some info that helped you. That’s all anybody here wants. Each one teach one man. Don’t be a stranger in here

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

critical kush x 93 xmass tree taken on the dev 19 i think.

ill get some pics tonight, to show how it looks.. she is filling out nice.

would you guys of lolipopped her tho? my logic was it was so open there was no need..

I let her stretch some as a seedling, so, its taller than it could of been for sure.. all i did was let it grow 6 nodes ( maybe showed sex to some with better eyes than me )
then removed all the leafs bu the top 2. :D

lets all have a fantastic day.
yo, bowl up!
well its pretty open and for what you got, so that is fine..
Is this an auto? No?

If not, next time instead of trimming all leaves but the top 2,
instead only snip off the top 2, wait a week and repeat trimming off the new top 2...
Wait a week, and flip...
2 weeks after flip remove all bottom leaves except for the top 3-4 leaves..
Tell me what you think between each method,
and which way you liked best..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi boys UK here..
AWE SHIT!!! UK in da house..
Ur most deff welcome..
You will know us quite well by the time you get caught up!!!
Can I ask when you started reading the thread and how many hrs has it been?

Is that rockwool cubes sitting on a coco bed??????

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nothing better than hearing something like that! Awesome brotha I’m glad you found some info that helped you. That’s all anybody here wants. Each one teach one man. Don’t be a stranger in here
Wasnt this great!!
Really put a smile on my face!!!
Stoked!!!
We are a community!
Some might call us a tribe....
We are brothers....
We hold more knowledge on this thread today, that was not even available 3 decades ago to the average joe like me.. I had High Times, Hal Rosenthal book which I had to special order at the book store, and was viewed like a terrorist.. My old lady in them times was scared for me to even HAVE the book..
But to have really good info, You had to be connected...
Today you are....
Welcome to the Temple!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

See I ask all the stupid questions so people like that can get answers. That's why
HAHA...
Alright I buy it....
lolololol

Good shit..
Hope everyones having a good day..
Gonna head to the gym if i ever get off here..
I can see a new line in my abs that I might not have seen in 3 decades either..
Im getting pretty stoked on my progress.. And we still got 4 months till beach time!!!
I started out to just get healthy, now im after this guys title lol

Screen-Shot-2013-02-20-at-9.19.25-PM.png

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

AWE SHIT!!! UK in da house..
Ur most deff welcome..
You will know us quite well by the time you get caught up!!!
Can I ask when you started reading the thread and how many hrs has it been?

Is that rockwool cubes sitting on a coco bed??????
I think it is bro. But that’s ok! Many ways to skin a cat.

I know you’ll fall over in your chair but I’m going to be trying a mixture that mixes 1 part coco 1 part FFOF and 1 part grow stones.
A while back I wouldn’t consider it but I’ve seen results and heard reasons why said results work. The key is still being able to feed hourly. It will be a side by side of the same known clone so we can see exactly any difference. It will be on the same drip as the rest so the only difference will be the mix.

This will really help to show any difference. Everything will be 100% exactly the same wxcept the mix.

Everyone will learn from it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I know you’ll fall over in your chair but I’m going to be trying a mixture that mixes 1 part coco 1 part FFOF and 1 part grow stones.
A while back I wouldn’t consider it but I’ve seen results and heard reasons why said results work. The key is still being able to feed hourly. It will be a side by side of the same known clone so we can see exactly any difference. It will be on the same drip as the rest so the only difference will be the mix.

This will really help to show any difference. Everything will be 100% exactly the same wxcept the mix.

I will be doing my normal routine but I will take 6 clones of a particular strain and 3 will get the mix. Then they go in with the rest. We will document and report every single thing.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No I think its great to try new methods, but there is certain parameters that need to be met.. Its all about feeding and that o2... Im really intrigued to see how it does... Should work great as long as he doesnt water log the root crown..

THE FUCKING CHAIR BROKE.. IM OUT!!!

Ok im back,, ha
Go for it homie...
What PH are you gonna give it? Ph perfect so it doesnt matter if is 5.8 hydro or 6.4 soil eh?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

They will receive same tea/feed/schedule/light/everything except mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom