Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lemons

lemons

i know im almost ten pages back but shout out lincolns. most comfortble road trip car ever.

went through the new season of... the weed sitcom on netflix... i cant remember what its called, wonder why. love that it made fun of the guy from harborside, he strikes me as a chode.

hope everyones makin it thru winter well, ill be back in like 13 pages lmao

incogneato

incogneato

One node and flip.

Ive always been a supporter of plantlet style methods!!! As i always say "there aint no money in vegging plants".

I understand how lst, scroggery, and all that can be beneficial to guys who want big operations but also wanna stay within a certain plant count for legal reasons in Michigan for example where the absolute max is 72. Well, thats not very many so if u wanna have a big garden and stay legal the answer is big plants. Otherwise, all that vegging, topping and bending is a waste of valuable resources. U cud be using all that square footage, electric, fertilizer, time, and effort for growing buds and isnt that the real goal? Haha Not to mention the longer something lives the more likely it is to die or more likely have something go wrong w it....also another reason why i like to vet em in and get em out.

Another way to look at it is like this.....if i can get by w a small veg rm and a short veg time and get x amount per plant, watt or sqft and another guy gets the same yield but has much more resources devoted to it then whos actually yielding better results?

I see guys on here all the time like " yeah i get 3lbs per light" but if it took ya 8wks to veg its really not impressive....
I thought you were talking about the way you cleaned them up. Removing the secondariy branches. Btw did you delete that because i cant find it?
so you and I are livin in the same world
I whole heartedly agree
I like to go 3-4 nodes but yes same concept
Event and I have talked about this as well
if I can veg for 2 weeks and flip
and you veg for 8 weeks
you pull 3lbs
and I pull 1.5
but I run cycles to 1 of yours
then to me I am way ahead of the curve
I definitely need to do what you guys are talking about though. No more 2-3 month veg.
Soo this is what i ended up with, what yah think wish?
Boom

Wisher619

Wisher619

I thought you were talking about the way you cleaned them up. Removing the secondariy branches. Btw did you delete that because i cant find it?

I definitely need to do what you guys are talking about though. No more 2-3 month veg.

Boom
yeah bro
I mean
you can take a while in veg if you want
bush out the plant...use the leaf tech to get all your mains even
if you are plant count restricted
but at flip
you strip everything up to the few top nodes
that way you only grow flowers

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Boom
I was talkin about the way i stripped the secondary branches...guess i called it that for lack of a better term...

Yeah i erased it...

Last edited:
Polar510

Polar510

I can relate to what You guys are saying about Plant Count and Extra Time. I used to put 4 plants under a 600 watt. Now I throw as Many that will fit under it. And looking back all the Techniques I used even though effective for creating Multiple Tops and branching out cost Me so Much more time then it was actually worth.

MW7945

MW7945

i know im almost ten pages back but shout out lincolns. most comfortble road trip car ever.

went through the new season of... the weed sitcom on netflix... i cant remember what its called, wonder why. love that it made fun of the guy from harborside, he strikes me as a chode.

hope everyones makin it thru winter well, ill be back in like 13 pages lmao

lol I love my lincoln. will probably stick with lincoln for a while unless something else really catches my eye.

Disjointed is decent though. I kinda hate sit-coms but... eh. It's not bad

incogneato

incogneato

I was talkin about the way i stripped the secondary branches...guess i called it that for lack of a better term...

Yeah i erased it...
Why lol? Top sectet tek? I was like i swear its in here somewhere. :ninja:
yeah bro
I mean
you can take a while in veg if you want
bush out the plant...use the leaf tech to get all your mains even
if you are plant count restricted
but at flip
you strip everything up to the few top nodes
that way you only grow flowers
Its never been intentional. Ive always ended up loger in veg from not having my shit together basically. I stripped mine pretty bare last time. Its a pain with these tall bitches in this small space, glad i at least have the 8' ceilings.

bicky studs

bicky studs

so all this talk about less veg time i totally agree with, just curious about one factor though. So how do you go about taking all the clones needed? do you have a small dedicated mother tent/room? especially when you start from seed..?
you cant do it from seed that fast....underage girls m8. they have to mature.
im starting a sog n will make mums then take the clones. get down to 1-2 weeks from clone to flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom