Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

so all this talk about less veg time i totally agree with, just curious about one factor though. So how do you go about taking all the clones needed? do you have a small dedicated mother tent/room? especially when you start from seed..?
def need a mother
an easy way is to buy a super cheap 2x2 tent
throw a mom in a big pot with either coco or peat based mix
and water with just enough nutrients to get by
with something like a 2' 6 bulb t-5 fixture
then tou never need to start from seed ever
if you live in an area where you can get clones
then seeds are worthless for cannabis production

this is exactly how the grape industry works

bicky studs

bicky studs

3 gallon pots. Yeah, I just opened my 1 gallon package to make sure I had enough coco to fill them all. Shouldn't be an issue, damn they're tiny
oh yeah, wanted recomend buying the drip setup bigger than you need. if you want to have more u got it on hand, it'll save you money and worst case you dont expand and have some extra parts:badboy:

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Remember guys that little pots are not good JUST because they are little. It’s about you’re personal set up. I used little pots because I could pack more plants in the space but the whole key is to FILL THE POT WITH ROOTS. That can be done in a 2 or even 3 gal very easily and you will still be able to have that watering frequency in flower which is THE WHOLE POINT. Getting more oxygen to the roots by more frequent watering.
My point is find what works best. Just fill those roots out!
Your drip system and electrical need to be on point with 1/2 gal. Something fails for a day there is no fail safe for drying out. Don’t think that smaller pots equals better results it’s just not true. More oxygen and full pots of roots are what gets results, be it 1/2 gal or 3 gal. Just my .02

Wisher619

Wisher619

Remember guys that little pots are not good JUST because they are little. It’s about you’re personal set up. I used little pots because I could pack more plants in the space but the whole key is to FILL THE POT WITH ROOTS. That can be done in a 2 or even 3 gal very easily and you will still be able to have that watering frequency in flower which is THE WHOLE POINT. Getting more oxygen to the roots by more frequent watering.
Your drip system and electrical need to be on point with 1/2 gal. Something fails for a day there is no fail safe for drying out. Don’t think that smaller pots equals better results it’s just not true. More oxygen and full pots of roots are what gets results, be it 1/2 gal or 3 gal. Just my .02
I agree 100%
I feel 1/2 gal are fun for me kinda like RDWC
gotta be on top oh yo shit!!

but you are right ....it is about filling the pot and multiple feeds for higher oxygen and level nutrient availability

Polar510

Polar510

More Veg time=More root mass=More Water Uptake,
Large pots that never dry out with an under developed Root Mass is not ideal. I like 2 gallon pots because as Joey stated I can water them everyday into flower which pushes oxygen to the roots and also helps rinse accumulated salts out of the Media.

MW7945

MW7945

I'm just trying it out m8. I've already done 5 gal and 3 gal. I work from home so I if a catastrophic failure occurs I'll be here most likely

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm just trying it out m8. I've already done 5 gal and 3 gal. I work from home so I if a catastrophic failure occurs I'll be here most likely
No I def recommend trying it out. Just saying in general for someone who may not get it. It’s about a full pot of roots. The small ones are great cuz they fill so fast. But that’s all I was saying

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I agree 100%
I feel 1/2 gal are fun for me kinda like RDWC
gotta be on top oh yo shit!!

but you are right ....it is about filling the pot and multiple feeds for higher oxygen and level nutrient availability
I totally agree with that! I’ve used the word novelty when describing it to g gnome. But not in a negative way but how you described t. A fun way. But by no means do I think a small pot alone equals “better” It definitely doesn’t get worse results by any means. But it’s about the roots. Not the pots

bicky studs

bicky studs

I totally agree with that! I’ve used the word novelty when describing it to g gnome. But not in a negative way but how you described t. A fun way. But by no means do I think a small pot alone equals “better” It definitely doesn’t get worse results by any means. But it’s about the roots. Not the pots
sounds like everyones on the same beat then:D
doing a fast sog you gotta fill the pot pretty quick... think 1/2gal or u reckon go 1/4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom