Country Boys EZ Organic Grow

• Thread starter Imzzaudae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I started with a cutting of wild grass. You can just as easily do this with lawn clippings in a 20L bucket.
Wildgrass

Filled a 55 gal drum 3/4 full of wild grass and fresh cut alfalfa. 2 nice scoops of 2 year old compost.
Added 2x20L buckets of Microbial solution and topped the barrel off with rain water.
It didn't take long for the microbe solution to begin breaking down the wild grass, alfalfa.
Country boys ez organic grow 2

After mixing.
Country boys ez organic grow 3

I sink a big flower pot in the JLF green juice so It's pretty easy to scoop out and strain it into my mixing bucket
Country boys ez organic grow 10

Country boys ez organic grow 11

A hand full of garden soil, a potato and some rain water in a little coffee can makes enough microbe solution
for weekly feed. I just set it out in the sun for a Thursday night and Monday night.
Country boys ez organic grow 12

Wood Ash
Nitrogen JLF.
1/3 of a bucket of scrapings from my local hen house.
A liter of fresh microbe solution topped up with the above strained green juice.
Covered set in the sun to cook.
Week old

I started my seedlings and clones on this.
When I planted.
Super easy to make and it's ready to use in 2 weeks.
So now it's getting into September.
My plants are all in flower.
2 weeks before planting.

Don't forget the Bone meal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MedybJUKGJ4
Mid Augest I switched over to this
Flowering mix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5L3V80UoSM
Just Harvested Northern Lights Auto. She finished up great.
Country boys ez organic grow 5

As I am finished with the green juice for this season.
I fill 20 L buckets 1/2 way with this years green juice and fill it with this years trimmings and a liter of fresh microbe solution.
Country boys ez organic grow 7

2 weeks later. Look at this beautiful thick green juice for next years crop.
Country boys ez organic grow 8

Laughing Buddha, 2 Wedding cakes and a Pineapple express are in flower now.
Looks like a few late evenings trimming this year. Wedding cake has a ways to go but looks
and smells nice so far
Cakebud

Just home made Compost. JLF Green juice, Chicken poo JLF, Wood ash solution,
A little Muskie Fish Emulsion.

Country boys ez organic grow 6

Feeding was twice a week. 2 cups green juice, 2 cups wood ash solution, 2 cups of microbe solution and 18L water in a bucket.
Mixed with a stick. Transferred into a watering can with a cool aid jug and hand watered my plants.

When they needed a little extra nitrogen threw veg and stretch they got.
2 cups green juice 2 cups wood ash solution and 2 cups chicken poo juice, 2 cups of microbe solution 1 oz of Muskie Fish Emulsion in a bucket. Topped up the bucket with rain water and mixed with a stick. Transferred into a watering can with a cool aid jug and hand watered my plants.

I am always being asked why do I grow in Pots. Late September and early October are very rainy and wet where I am with very heavy dew most mornings.
So I plant in pots so that I can put my plants in the shed at night when they are budded up so the dew does not wet them. And when they are all budded up they aren't rained on.
I put a big fan on them and keep them dry. It's a little dark but it's better than loosing a plant with moldy buds.
Anyone wanting to try outdoor organic this works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom