Couple Durban shots, just a sample.

• Thread starter Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haze

Haze

Hey farmers, its been quite a while since I have shared anything with you guys, just throwing up a couple pics of my Durban to kill some time here. Many more pics to come, I have a nice outdoor run this year I plan on throwing up a full photo journal when I have the time.
Couple durban shots just a sample
Couple durban shots just a sample 2

View attachment 254968
Trying to get the hang of the new camera.
Many more pics to come , including - Corleone Kush ( Cali ) , Grapefruit Krush ( Emerald Triangle ) , Durban ( sensi ) , Shark ( Pyramid ) Tut ( Pyramid ) , God Bud x Shiskaberry ( a friend ) .

stutter

stutter

that looks too good. so that's the sensi durban? i have been umming and ahhing over that one for a while

Haze

Haze

Yea, Stutter, the beans were gifted to me from a fellow farmer. I have two plants, and they appear to be two slightly different phenos. The first two pics with the pink pistils are from one plant, and the last pic the other.Topped one, left one natural, just to see how it would respond. Both plants are phenomenal, excellent growth and high number of buds, however the one in the third pic has a considerably higher amount of resin so far and is also twice as dense.

I am going to run this again, I have a greenhouse on the way and I think she will do great. Massive plans considering they werent put out until late June.
I will be posting up some more pics and a quick write up on the Durban and the other gals from this season, stay tuned!

Top Bottom