Couple new collab bubs

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

This first one is an Adam G / Eusheen collab, we just finished this one up.

Couple new collab bubs
Couple new collab bubs 2
Couple new collab bubs 3
Couple new collab bubs 4
Couple new collab bubs 5
Couple new collab bubs 6
Couple new collab bubs 7
Couple new collab bubs 8
Couple new collab bubs 9
B

Beasters X Haze

Hopefully you all have seen the double rainbow video on youtube? if not watch that first, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

This is a collab between Darby, Buck, Adam G, 2BA and Eusheen made the disc.

This piece was started the first week of July in Oregon. We heard about the Double Rainbow video on youtube and decided to make a double rainbow piece late one night.

The piece is a double stemless (almost a triple), it has a dry piece attached to it and a double rainbow color pattern.

What does it mean????

Finished up here in Colorado

Here is a video that Max did on the piece

DSC 0509
DSC 0513
DSC 0517
DSC 0518
DSC 0525
DSC 0527
DSC 0528
DSC 0529
DSC 0530
DSC 0533
Y

yamama

awesome work, what sorta price is on something like the top post?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It even has trichomes in that last pic.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
......the double rainbow!!!!!.....what does it mean!???!?!?!....that vid was rad....sounded like a blissful moment on "L" that dude was having.....thats rad yall made a "double rainbow" piece.....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the double rainbow dude lives near me, Im sure he'd be honored to know that incredible piece was inspired by him! It would be awesome to show him and film his reaction - lol

B

Beasters X Haze

I did show him, just heard back from him this morning.. Im gonna be making him a pipe!!

As for the prices, the top one is 3k, the double rainbow sold for 6k

B

Bhanghead

those are both true works of art...so killer. ha..the only way i could afford one of those is if i sold a testicle! even then i would probably have to save some...i need to learn how to blow glass!! i think it would be a cool thing to get in to

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I did show him, just heard back from him this morning.. Im gonna be making him a pipe!!

As for the prices, the top one is 3k, the double rainbow sold for 6k

cool as hell - Im sure Paul is stoked, I was about to email him the link to the video!

B

BongToker

killing it man, that rainbow piece is just out of this world my man.. keep doing work homie

Z

zappafan99

I've never seen work of that caliber before. Simply gorgeous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom