Couple nice shots of some OG Kush bubble.

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
OG Kush hash I get from a bud. It's super fresh, mega potent, sticky, tastes yummy as fuck and blows your lungs out.

Trips me out how good it is... No pun intended. :winking0067:

100 bucks a quarter to top it off. Last a nice amount of time. I've tried a lot of hash and I'm really fond of this stuff. It's grubbin!

Viewing in full size recommended.

Couple nice shots of some og kush bubble
Couple nice shots of some og kush bubble 2
Couple nice shots of some og kush bubble 3
Couple nice shots of some og kush bubble 4
Couple nice shots of some og kush bubble 5
C

CAPO

ya that looks yum!:mmm
and a great price to boot....enjoy!

D

Dubwobble

Damn that looks real nice.

Does it have that Kush flavor ? :)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Thanks CAPO!

Damn that looks real nice.

Does it have that Kush flavor ? :)

Has the smell and taste. :)

Smells like rich chocolaty hash spritzed with a little pinesol, taste like a lemon espresso and will explode your lungs out if you rip it a little too hard. My 1st rip of this was huge and I almost got sick i was coughin so bad... Left me with a head rush and the ability to only use 15% of my lung capacity to breath for the next couple minutes.

I could see some dispensaries charging up to 40 a g for it. I've bought 3 quarters of it so far and my bud gets a zip(350$) of it once or twice of month. Makes me wonder how much is made at a given point... Must be a mountain after all is said and done. It's sold cheap, so I ask little questions, smile and say thank you!

D

Dubwobble

I would def. buy an ounce of that at $350.

Shit, I would buy a QP !!!

What club? I'm in the bay too (you can PM me if you don't want to post)

E

edux10

looks nice. when you start to deal with growers/families it seems like their "bubble" prices are the roughly the same or even a little less than actual herb because they make it out of all the stuff that would just be trashed if they didnt make bubble out of it. Either way nice grab. I would totally buy an oz for $350. Glad you didnt get the bottom of the barrel grade.

Top Bottom