Couple of Questions for Mota

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

Hi Mota,

I was wondering if you could provide some info on the XXX Moonshine used in Grendel and some info on Grendel in general?

Also I was wondering if there were any reports in on the results of the Blackberry Widow to Crystal Locomative cross?

Thanks in advance.

~nur

Motarebel

Motarebel

Kaya made the tripleproof moonshine,i believe he used a dutchpassion bms male to a djshort bms clone and backcrossed to the djshort clone 3 times.It tends to flower for 10 weeks and is very nice smoke.

Grendel uses the G-13/hashplant from the seedbank vintage '86 or '87,somewhere in that time frame. It's was worked by NDNguy and swampy, swampy used it in his award winning G-13/Butterscotchhawaiian. Flowering time is 63+ days of 12/12,producing a hashy/berry flava. Smoke is thick and strong with excellent pain relief for body pains and aches.

The BWx CL was givin to me by Keyplay and i haven't grown any of it out yet,just thought i'd share some with ya. It's not a militia cross but if you grow it out we'd love to see a report as Keyplay sent those for me to use.I have more of those but if you'd grow em out it would help us rate it for future use. Not sure if Keyplay has grown those out yet or not.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Grendel

LOL...All the info I needed too! Thanks Mota!!! :passingjoint:

samino

samino

Great!

I was wondering about Grendel too, I knew it had to be good but just wanted some info myself. Thanks Mota!

nurlord

nurlord

Thanks Mota,

Yes I have germed all the Grendel's and all of the BBW x CL. They are in veg now.

nurlord

nurlord

Well I have these curing in jars now. So hopefully I'll get you guys a smoke report on both shortly. I will say that I have a Grendel that at one point had so much purple on it I thought I'd mislabeled one of the BBW x CL. Expecting the BBW to transfer through some colour but none of them did. However this one Grendel stinks strongly of hash. I've never smelled a plant that smelled like a ball of hash so strongly. Should be fun.

Top Bottom