Couple.of.quick.questions....

• Thread starter Lowkee0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

.Is co2 necessary for dense flowers when growing in a 5x5 tent...
or will a nuts line like extreme nutrients do the job fine.
Also know temp is a huge factor...

sky high

sky high

you need a balanced space....with ample light....ample ventilation...proper temps...proper humidity...and the right strain to produce dense nug.

The nutrients will only take you as far as your space will allow them to. If the parameters of the room are off, there isn't a nutrient out there that will ensure dense nug/yield.

Lotsa tent growers on the Farm.... check their threads!

good luck

s h

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I have had dense buds both with and without co2. If you exchanging your air in your tent constantly to cool it. There is no reason to use co2 if its not going to stay in there. If you have a little ac in there co2 that thing till its full.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's not any one factor. It's all about a dialed environment. Get your light, air, water, and nutes dialed in with the right genetics, and your nugs will be dense.

outwest

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

It's not any one factor. It's all about a dialed environment. Get your light, air, water, and nutes dialed in with the right genetics, and your nugs will be dense.

outwest

thank you outwest! and all the other farmers. makes alot more sense now. has anyone tried the co2 boost machine tht u can pick u from hydro stores?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thank you outwest! and all the other farmers. makes alot more sense now. has anyone tried the co2 boost machine tht u can pick u from hydro stores?

I opted for the Exhale Breathe bags, was using 2 in my 4x4, don't think they were as effective in a 4x6, but they were also at the end of life. They last for 6 months (or so they claim) and are effective in spaces up to 4x4 (in my experience).

outwest

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

The plant uses CO2 for photosynthesis to create sugars it uses to build plant tissues. Elevating the CO2 level will increase the plants ability to manufacture these sugars and plant growth rate is enhanced considerably.

CO2 can be a pain to manufacture safely, cheaply, and/or conveniently, and is expensive to set up if you use a CO2 tank system. CO2 is most usable for flowering, as this is when the plant is most dense and has the hardest time circulating air around its leaves.

yeah dont think i want to do a co2 tank lol

Top Bottom