Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Aka Green Manalishi for those that didnt know

dscn42871.jpg

dscn42901.jpg

:anim_52:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Nice pics bro! I have a Green Manalishi that cured to taste like grapefruit. MMMMM it is so delicious. I can't wait to do more pheno hunting. Good luck with yours!

-nugzz

T

T1420

YummY!!! Looks kill bro!! aint run that one yet, but after seeing what I'm missing... GOTTA get it.... Gonna look into the lineage, Thanks for the view!!!

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Thanks guys.

Stanknugzz- Grapefruit sounds delicious. This one taste like Lemon with something sweet earthy undertones. I love the earthy flavor it has, very hashy.

T1420-Its some real killer. You definitely want this one. Its make up is Pacific G-13 x G13/HP(hashplant)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah Green Manalishi is straight dank. Every time I put GM in my grinder, I know I will be heavily medicated for hours on end. I had a tiny bit of Herijuana left in my grinder and put some GM in also... the combined bowl had me in a trip-like high for thirty minutes to an hour where all I could do was hold on to the counter. My old lady kept asking, "Are you alright?" Not that it wore off after that, it just wasn't as intense. Usually Herijuana just puts me in bed though. That stuff seriously chills me the fuck out. I want to cross GM with most everything lol! Sorry to ramble in your thread bro, you can blame Green Manalishi...

-nugzz

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

LOL its all good, thanks for sharing. I have a single herijuana from seed coming. Im hoping for a girl, but if i get a guy, im going to chuck some pollen to the Grean Meanie

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You should definitely use the pollen. Either way, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to cross these two (GM x Heri) especially. Next years outdoor is when I will probably grow out a wide array of stuff to cross. Good luck with yours for sure. Definitely keep me posted.

-nugzz

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Howdy Farmers, I hope everyones holiday season went well

DSC_0496-1.jpg

DSC_0505-1.jpg

DSC_0506-1.jpg

DSC_0508-1.jpg

Holiday Bottle and Freshly Trimmed

DSC_0509-1.jpg

Dry :animbong:

DSC_0515-1.jpg

DSC_0518-1.jpg

DSC_0520-1.jpg

DSC_0522-1.jpg

DSC_0524-1.jpg

:character0035:

vaporedout

vaporedout

is the whiskey for trimming thirst or do you keep your colas dipped in it? ive heard of people taking their colas and leaving them in the whiskey like flowers, until theyve trimmed it.

p.s. some $1.99 ISO would be great in that bong..... clean her right up :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bump for Budmuncher.
Hey thanks Mota! I did some looking around and from the info this seems to be some kick ass shizzle my nizzles. Just waiting on the order to get my hands on them.:D

J

joejusttyped

is the whiskey for trimming thirst or do you keep your colas dipped in it? ive heard of people taking their colas and leaving them in the whiskey like flowers, until theyve trimmed it.

p.s. some $1.99 ISO would be great in that bong..... clean her right up :)
Iso and kosher salt. Your tubes best friend :D

This strain looks greasy as fugg. Well done.

Top Bottom