Couple pics of my latest girls!

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Day 21 defoliation, took alot of long stem leaves that were blocking light and airflow to lower sites, left enough to catch light without having alot of light hitting the floor. Accidentally snipped a couple spots of the net lol gotta be careful. I turned the p1000s down to just under 80% for today after the leaf trim, will probly turn them back up tomorrow. Changed hydro res today also, the ph was low at 5.25 and ppms were aft 1550. I set fresh batch at 5.75 ph and 950 ppm, I'l check tomorrow to see if it changed again.
20211102 170252
20211102 170300
20211102 170318

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

The girls are pointy today. 62% rh 72°F at time of pics. I was a bit wrong on my lux readings, I wasn't thinking of the plants stretching and haven't adjusted lights so they were closer than I thought lol. 15 inches away was for yesterday's readings, I adjusted lights to 18ish inches on the p1000s and they're at around 45k, the white rose lights I moved to about 17 inches at around 30k plus lux. I turned the p1000s back up to a lil past 90%
20211103 123400
20211103 123413

growsince79

growsince79

The girls are pointy today. 62% rh 72°F at time of pics. I was a bit wrong on my lux readings, I wasn't thinking of the plants stretching and haven't adjusted lights so they were closer than I thought lol. 15 inches away was for yesterday's readings, I adjusted lights to 18ish inches on the p1000s and they're at around 45k, the white rose lights I moved to about 17 inches at around 30k plus lux. I turned the p1000s back up to a lil past 90%View attachment 1184904View attachment 1184905
They look perfect. How big is that tent?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Thanks bud! Tents are both 4'x8', 6'6" tall.
The stems are thicker and way stronger for sure so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with bigger heavier fruits. Im just glad I have some head room for the lights this run lol not frying them this time

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

My problem now is the big ass exhaust fan and the oscillating fan are duking it out so I got about a quarter inch between em now where they were hitting lol. I'll probly move the exhaust fan outside of the tent at some point soon anyways so I can add a light

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Day 27 flower lookin frosty! Changed hydro res today, ph was on point at 5.75 but ppms were 1400+, my mix is about 900+ ppm so I dunno I'll probly lower ppms tomorrow or next day, thinking I'll decrease the cal mag a touch then go from there. Might start skipping the floragro next week, only doin 1ml per gallon now anyway. Ive found a few lady bugs floating around the house so I put most of them in flower tent and 1 in veg tent, which is only baby clones right now but still I had thrips in both tents so might as well cover my bug bases lol
20211108 135917
20211108 140028

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Thanks bud! It's dialed in enough anyway lol. I get better with every run, been pretty content with my results so far.

mikeross

mikeross

Looking food. I defoliate pretty aggressively too. I'm still not sure if it adds any weight or not, haven't done it enough but I will say theres no drop in weight, I've got better developed bugs, more airflow, easier to scout plants. These are some of the reasons why I think I will continue with defoliating at day 21 and 42. I'd say I take off about 80% day 21, and remove what I've missed day 42. I hang dry whole plants and It's nicer to hang them up with litle to no fan leaves.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Thanks man! Yea I'm still trying to find that sweet spot with amount of leaves I take and timing. I haven't done a defol on 42, just before flower and day 21 so far other than plucking a couple leaves here or there if it's covering a bud or lapping another leaf. I pretty much am doing it for about same reasons, air flow, easier scouting, plus I think it frees up a bit of energy for the buds but I still like leaving enough leaves so there's still minimal light hitting the floor. Makes me feel like less light is wasted. Im also still workin to find the sweet spot of pruning lower sites along with defoliation so I try clipping leaves first to see what gets exposed enough to tighten up and what isn't worth leaving on.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Did a florakleen flush on the hydro today for about an hour and a half then changed out with the regular schedule feed. This was for preventative maintenance basically because I get lock out mid flower some times plus it's not drinking much and the ppms and ph are fluctuating so I figured just to be safe I decided a short flush was in my best interest. No visible problem with anything really just I don't want thing to go south cuz it could go south quickly.
I should add that I've been using unfiltered tap water @350 ppm out the tap give or take

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Sup y'all, I'm thinking about popping a bag seed but I'm unsure which one to pop lol. Already did lemon meringue and pineapple kush and a deathstar, others im debating on are northern lights, gorilla glue, E.T.(not even sure what that is lol), S.S.(I'm guessing sunset sherbet but not sure), one feminized island punch from a friend, then I have a bunch of mystery beans which may include: super silver haze, lemon haze, lemon kush, lemon meringue, pineapple kush, super critical (haze?), and im sure there's another name im forgetting lol. Im kinda leaning towards one of the mystery beans just to change things up a bit. I got a big ol fat seed from my agent orange but I'll wait a run or two to pop that one probly. Right now I have a death star and a few of the frosty unknowns for the upcoming run.

growsince79

growsince79

Sup y'all, I'm thinking about popping a bag seed but I'm unsure which one to pop lol. Already did lemon meringue and pineapple kush and a deathstar, others im debating on are northern lights, gorilla glue, E.T.(not even sure what that is lol), S.S.(I'm guessing sunset sherbet but not sure), one feminized island punch from a friend, then I have a bunch of mystery beans which may include: super silver haze, lemon haze, lemon kush, lemon meringue, pineapple kush, super critical (haze?), and im sure there's another name im forgetting lol. Im kinda leaning towards one of the mystery beans just to change things up a bit. I got a big ol fat seed from my agent orange but I'll wait a run or two to pop that one probly. Right now I have a death star and a few of the frosty unknowns for the upcoming run.

Just do 2 of each lol. I'm working my way though a pile too. Still trying to decide whats next. Kinda depends on if my frozen pollen works.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Lmao right! I would but not enough room for all that lol. I still got a couple months before I can flip the next run so i have a little time but the unknown clones are rooting so not alot of time left really

growsince79

growsince79

Lmao right! I would but not enough room for all that lol. I still got a couple months before I can flip the next run so i have a little time but the unknown clones are rooting so not alot of time left really
I'm limited to 6 flowering plants max in my 2 x 4. I try to grow as many as I can and as small as possible-while still saying no to autos. Sometimes they still get too big.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Dang I didn't know you could fit that many in that space. I haven't grown a true autoflower yet, I think i would need another tent

WGH

WGH

Everything looks pretty good. On your next time around try to lollipop more (cut like 2-3 feet from the bottom of the stock) and also you can top the plants on week 2 or 3 of veg so all the plants grow even in the tent.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Yea I noticed I didn't lollipop quite enough of the lower sites but oh well it'll be alright lol still looking for that sweet spot

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Day 35 flower, fed yesterday and changed the hydro reservoir fluid. I need to plant some clones today, they're rooting like crazy now. Turned the p1000s up to 100% last week and the hydro plant seems to be enjoying it, no crispies or tacos! I sanitized my jugs yesterday with 3% peroxide. Had an aha/oh-no moment last week, realized the ph meter I'd been using was way off and yucky lookin.. turns out ive been ph'ing way lower than I thought (target 5.75ish, reading from fresh meter was 4.4ish on fresh nute batch mixed the way I'd been mixing).. it pays to keep an extra meter laying around lol. I soaked the old meter in peroxide but nothin happened so I soaked in bleach instead and it came clean but who knows if it'll work correct now.. I'l have to calibrate them and see if it's good still.
I decided to drop 2 seeds this run, one island punch fem and one mystery bag seed with stripes that look like lightning. Soaked in water 1 day and now they're in a wet paper towel. Hope they pop good! I actually got another bag seed yesterday to pop next time, cherry gelato bag seed.
20211116 131022
20211116 131050
20211116 131316
20211116 131416
20211116 131408

Top Bottom