Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question

• Thread starter pointer80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pointer80

pointer80

Here is a couple of pics of my drip irrigation and my plants in the garden. I just give them their first shot of malted barley tea. How often should I give them SST? I gave them about a gallon each. I have been trying some different ways to crop and shape some of them. I will be installing some trellis netting and post real soon. I have a question about a couple of the bottom leaves, Is it normal for some bottom leaves to turn yellow? We have had a lot of rain recently , Hopefully we will get some sunshine! Thanks all

Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 2
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 3
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 4
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 5
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 6
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 7
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 8
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 9
Couple pics of the garden and drip installed also a question 10
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Here is a couple of pics of my drip irrigation and my plants in the garden. I just give them their first shot of malted barley tea. How often should I give them SST? I gave them about a gallon each. I have been trying some different ways to crop and shape some of them. I will be installing some trellis netting and post real soon. I have a question about a couple of the bottom leaves, Is it normal for some bottom leaves to turn yellow? We have had a lot of rain recently , Hopefully we will get some sunshine! Thanks all
They are looking beautiful man , and yes it’s normal for bottom leaves to die out , I usually prun my bottom leaves to increase the air flow for the over all plant , sexy ass trunk too nice and thick , your plant(s) look very healthy 👌🏽👍🏽

Top Bottom