couple problems I could use help with

• Thread starter gonja4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gonja4me

First off is my plants in vegging aren't growing plreflowers. 3 weeks old and just minute nubbs are there. Am I doing something wrong?
Then is it possible that dirt can keep your plants from smelling because my plants DO NOT smell anyting like weed? I do everythign by the book. ph,co2,nutes etc. They just don't ever produce a smell. I use Mir. Grow african violet mix. This next crop I am using oragnic dirt.
400w mh 600w hps mother earth super tea and bat guano during veg and sensi bloom a b, mother earth, kusie kush, and big bud during flowering... it won't let me post this in a new box.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo

alot of times if your around the smell alot we stop smelling it ...what gear ?

they dont show sex for a month some times 6 weeks unless you throw them in to 12/12 ....2 weeks in 12/12 and they will show :bow

C

claudacio

I dont know what stage of growth your plants are in but in veg they wont smell like anything other than a slight cat piss-ish smell that they get after 4-5 weeks of veg from seed.

Thats the next thing I dont know, are you going from seed or clone, theres big difference in time tables when going from seed. Assuming you are going from seed as it sounds that way by waiting for pre flowers, 3 weeks isnt long enough, depending on what strain your growing as they are all different, you can wait up to 6 weeks for them to show sex.

The main thing to do is to relax and stop waiting, its going to be a long time if you sit there and wait and watch every 5 minute. Sit back, relax and wait. You'll know when you see pre flowers believe me, you'll think they are starting to flower. Soon enough it will happen.

G

gonja4me

My plants (6) are 3 week in veg with a 400w mh. I use mother earth super tea and bat guano once a week.
In flowering I use a 600w hps feeding with sensi bloom a n b, mother earth super tea, and big bud once a week.
When I first open my grow tent I do get a nice smell but that is the only time I notice a smell.
I have been growing with this dirt for 1 yr now and only 1 time did my buds kinda smell like weed. I hang them for three days and burp them for 2 week and still smellls like hay or a cut cucumber. It'[s sad.

G

gonja4me

Well I have 6 8-ball kush plants under a 400w mh for 3 weeks now. 1 of six has some preflowers starting the other 5 don't. I use bat guano and mother earth super tea. now...
I have 4 dif strains under a 600w hps with co2. I use sensi a b, kushie kush, big bud, and mother earth super tea.
I hang the plants for 3 days then burp them for 2 weeks and it still smells like hay or a cut cucumber.
I have used this dirt for a yr and have always had this problem. I have the new 6 in mixed soil. Half organic and half mir grow

G

gonja4me

alot of times if your around the smell alot we stop smelling it ...what gear ?

they dont show sex for a month some times 6 weeks unless you throw them in to 12/12 ....2 weeks in 12/12 and they will show :bow

I use 400w mh for 5 weeks and 600w hps. i used advanced nutes 3 dif kinds.

G

gonja4me

I dont know what stage of growth your plants are in but in veg they wont smell like anything other than a slight cat piss-ish smell that they get after 4-5 weeks of veg from seed.

Thats the next thing I dont know, are you going from seed or clone, theres big difference in time tables when going from seed. Assuming you are going from seed as it sounds that way by waiting for pre flowers, 3 weeks isnt long enough, depending on what strain your growing as they are all different, you can wait up to 6 weeks for them to show sex.

The main thing to do is to relax and stop waiting, its going to be a long time if you sit there and wait and watch every 5 minute. Sit back, relax and wait. You'll know when you see pre flowers believe me, you'll think they are starting to flower. Soon enough it will happen.

The fact that there is no smell in veg I know to be true. They are 3 weeks old and 1 does have preflowers just not the other 5. I use mother earth super tea and bat guano.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I think it boils down to genetics..some smell in veg some dont.. some smell in flower some dont. my last run had no smell unless you squeezed the buds towards the end of the cycle. My current run is only about a month into veg and wreaks. As far as preflower's again it depends on the strain. some show early some dont. If you cure it properly the smell will come. hope that helps.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
The fact that there is no smell in veg I know to be true. They are 3 weeks old and 1 does have preflowers just not the other 5. I use mother earth super tea and bat guano.

this is not true some stink just as bad in veg .
some dont

pheno type has alot to do with it

I use mother earth super tea and bat guano once a week.

this might be why you cant smell the dank .....LOL jk:bow

Top Bottom