Cowboy From Hell....

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

After 7yrs off the grid im pluggin back in.....It kills me to stop growing im not sleeping over it but, We just cant fucking stand being here anymore. Gunna finish up ma schoolin, gots me a job, and bought a big ole cadillac coffin, this arrogant explosive motherfuck will be poppin up in a med state near you soon, no more pussy footin sideline bitchin shitkicker draggin no more. Till then keep the blacktooth grins chilled, the jager freezing, and the cerveza icy. Keep an eye out for the Konfederate Kottontail Kush stuff is good enough to make the south rise again, LMFAO! Come winter time im taking the first vacation ive taken ever as an adult, deep into the mountains might not come back......

Passion just wont pay the bills, and i asked but they still said no....

Things ive wanted to say:

Texas: nothing but cocks n glocks, not steers n queers.

LMAO!!! and yea all we grow is corn down here!!

Like SRV and Pantera said if you aint doing it lonestar stylee you aint doing it right, man.....

And to all the bacon watching, NEENER NEENER NEENER, better luck next time, you had me TWO times dead to rights and i got away cock in hand grin on face, lol, you suck all our C**KS!:middlefinger:middlefinger

Keep em green yall!

Till next time,

Dirty White Otto and Bunbun!!!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear

What does the grid and growing have to do with each other? Glad to hear your getting your degree, certainly will let you live where your heart desires. In Texas years ago I saw a dude on a harley stop at a light, drink from o 1/2 quart of BUD hanging from his handle bars, and drive off. pretty cool, good luck

mal

C

cannabill

DWB- You sound like a man that wants to grow in more ways than one. The secret of Life is living and growing in all aspects of your existence. Good Luck big guy. ~ Bill

J

John Ditchweed

you make people in texas sound like hillbilly rednecks..... witch isnt close to the truth..... why make the south rise agian I understand heritage and all but we should be taking strides against rasist beleive.... for we are all truely jahs childern

true grit

true grit

i thought somebody was looking for me.....

hope to see ya soon bro...though some of these other states are coming up quick, while we're gonna be in turmoil...

and yep tx didn't want me to do my thang either- trust me move on homie....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're a cowboy, tg?

Wow, 7 years off the grid. Make it a movie like 7 Years in Tibet and I'll rent that one!

Last time I was in Texas it was pretty chockful o' rednecks. Now here I am in an area of Cali that's, unbelievably, chockful o' rednecks. They're everywhere. Overgrow 'em if you got 'em.

true grit

true grit

im from the dirty like the bottom of my pants cuff homie...you won't catch me in boots and spurs but texas born and raised bro.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am not a bro. There was a time you would have likely caught me in boots & spurs, kickin' shit'n ever'thang. But I'll never listen to country. OR western.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

hehe i still got that shit on the bottom of my jeans and the sticky green round ma fingers boys....I realized that going from growing pot to a normal job is pretty damn easy....two months normal and im ready to get back too ma normal....i need sum alkeehol n ass then ill get back to them plants down thurr yonder....nothing quite like alkeehol n ass...........

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

shut up you haters and drink some motherfucking yager.....cunt......bitch......

S

Steve Z

haha welcome back mang! seen your stuff, glad your back

:joint:

keep it safe

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaqrL7Kzj8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hehe i still got that shit on the bottom of my jeans and the sticky green round ma fingers boys....I realized that going from growing pot to a normal job is pretty damn easy....
Hey! That's easy for *you* to say. Normal job? What the fuck is that? No one'll hire me for one o' those.
two months normal and im ready to get back too ma normal....i need sum alkeehol n ass then ill get back to them plants down thurr yonder....nothing quite like alkeehol n ass...........
Tang patrol, how'd that work out for ya? Everything is relative, including "normal".
:makeup My shit-kickin' days are long over.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

brutha maing, its much like tha growin game its all who ya know....sux maing. Brutha that pussy patrol has been going goddamn good, ill tell ya. Sex, drugs, work, and plants is all i got time for this internet thang is hard to get ta now. Just had two vurrrrrrry sexy little princess's in ma bath tub tha other night, really makes things worth living, lmao.

Otto

Latest posts

Top Bottom