Coxie's 1st MPB run

• Thread starter Coxie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicfreak

i to have used the Fresca Sol Plantinum Series
BE 4 WARNED owner of www.bestcoastgrowers.com levi is an pompus ass..
1. No deals lol even if you want 20.. he's say 50 maybe haha ASSHOLE
2. He'll throw in sockets but if not buying alot thats another 15$
3. Do you want to hang them verticaly?
Oh you neeed to buy a 15$ b-vent strap to hang it verticalyARE YOU DOING THE MATH??? 330 for 1
4. Ships in a thin cardboard box with big pictures of the fixture lol for any1 who touches it to see what your getting.. Funny cause if youu get a replacement glass from him it comes in same cheap box same cheap styra foam BUT NO STICKER ON THE BOX SO THIS WOULD LEAVE1 TO THINK IN LEVI'S GREAT WISDOM HE FEELS ups driver needs to be advertized to????
inside there's no protection except from the 2 ends that are made of brital stryafoam..(oh that breaks & fills up the inside of the fixture with big and little chunks of styrafoam lol fun to clean out)he must pressure test them cause all mine were wet.. couldnt he just plug them with plastic caps or even a small cork when done testing?? fucking broken styrafoam sticks to the water HUGE MESS and might as well say another 15$ for his stealth shiping hahahahaha 345$.. THAT'S NO BULB,OR BALLAST.. NO CHILLER OR PLUMBING TO BOOT..
5. Several of my fresca platiums were broke cause he ships them all seperate (instead of using a case to protect the boxes ) didnt even say fragile anywere haha guess they can see picture...
maybe a ups scam?????
He send glass losely threw mail with no warning and it breaks and he's rewarded with more sales thanks to ups insurance...
6.Call him out on any of this and get hanged up on...
and told to go elsewere

coaxies right..
ive used both fresca sol and fresca platium and the platiums are way better... there longer, and have 4 bolts instead of 2 so they seal amazingly...

however most people dont relize theres radiant heat that is still there...
this means you can touch the fresca's glass its cool however you can feel the radiant heat only way to remove that is with a light mover..
haha meber when we were kids you could take a magnifying glass and hold it to a leaf bug etc and it would burn up??? same principle whats stops this from happening to us? earth moves(isnt God good?)and since you cant move your room haha you have to move the lights.... BUT BEWARNED YOU CAN STILL BURN YOUR PLANTS... just cause youve watercooled doesnt mean your invincible.. my thought when i bought these is iwould increase my yeild by adding more lumens cause the lights were so close however 1' is max i would recomend and even this distance you can still have leaf bleaching..

my personal preferrence (after trying them all) is to use heat exchangers...
bestcoast,hydro inovations,advance nutrients: all sell them.. maybe you've heard of an ice box?
basically you take conventional aircooled technologies and you add 2 parts
an heat exchanger and fan controller that raises or lowers rpm's on your fan base on the temperature you set(there's night&day seetings)..
this is kewl cause air removes heat but dumps it in your room but when you run it through chilled water going through your heat exchanger..
your left with cool air...
and the fan controler controlls the rpm making it a slow or fast breez acroos the heat exchanger allowing you to make your room 60 or 100 degree's
if you cant maintain lower temps you either
1.don't have cold enough water
2.not enough cfm being pulled across light
3. add 1 xchanger or more in the room... (look @ coaxie's jpegs on 1st couple pages youll see he has a fan just blowing or sucking across a filter you could do this and had an exchanger as well ) so you would have a
fan-exchanger-filter

o

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

o,
I'm sure you mean well, but anyone that attempts to build and operate a MPB would be ill served by your advise to make their own nutes. It would be akin to building a supercharged funny car and mixing your own fuel. Too much to go wrong.

Water cooled lights do not magnify the light. Thats factually wrong. One four lamp T-5 fixture will heat up a bedroom, a 1000 watt HPS with a Liquid Lumens fixture is temp neutral and is dead quiet. As is with most things, there are trade offs.

O

organicfreak

ty 4 ur reply

look this is a INDISPUTABLE FACT....
nutrient companies are taking 1-2$ worth of salts and selling it pot growers for 100$+...
if your concerns are some1 might make a mistake and not mix properly..
Then maybe they should keep waisting there $ with the hydro store's...

However I did state in my post to read and research it for 1 self..
Wisdom is a gift from GOD and is free to all that seek its truths...
Should I not build a house cause im not a builder? or not cook a meal cause im not a chef? or not fix my car cause im not a mechanic?

With all do respect friend i STRONLGY DISAGREE that people with the talent to grow pot set up a room maintain a room are to stupid or incompitant to make there own nutes.
(lol maybe i took that outta of context ,but you get my point)

If your small time then you would have enough salts 4 life lol but if you spend ALOT A MONTH/YR. ON NUTRIENTS.. Then this will last you a yr give or take how BIG you are..

500-1000$ on a 500x.001 scale and about 10 salts and you have yourself up to 10,000$+ worth of savings meaning
you would go to hydro store and spend 10,000$+
and I would spend 1000 next would be 250 (cause I'll own the scale and some of the salts I buy lb's of and use grams per mix,so they last sveral mixes)
here is
moab BLOOM FERTLIZER RECIPE 80$ google it.. this is 1 kilo= .45 lb

90.81g mono amonium phoshate
908.19g mono potasium phosphate (50lb bag of this cost 55$ )MAKES 25 1KIL
1g b1 thiamin hydrochloride
SO 25 x $80= 2000$'s it would cost you to buy moab from hydro store...

friend again this is for every1 to make THERE OWN OPIONS...
ITS NOT FOR YOU OR ME TO TAKE THAT AWAY...

fyi those who fight this hard you gotta wonder Where there ties lie to nute companies just think if we all did this??? My hydro store is made up of over half it's store is nutrients... they stand to loose just the same
meber farmers commercial greenhouses MAKE THERE OWN NUTRIENTS...

ITS only us the nieve pot grower who they (nute companies)try to convience.. That you have to buy there product or you wont get amazing result... HOW ABOUT THOSE PRETTY PICTURES THEY PUT ON BOTTLE.. WORTH THE 10,000$???
omg how do the rest of the horticultrist manage without canna,dutch masters, advance nutrients etc..
oh wait they do everyday haha just left grocery store..

o

O

organicfreak

Water cooled lights do not magnify the light. Thats factually wrong

never said this... lol now u took me out of context guess were even jokin..

all lights produce radiant heat wether its in a reflector, out of a reflector, in water cooled fresca sol,or a liquid lumens..

the point is by blowing air over the bulb or putting a water cooled jacket over a bulb theres still radiant heat only way to stop this from effecting your plant is to use a light mover,or raise your reflectors..
Get it??? Like moving the magnfying glass you cant burn the plants cause its never there long enough to build up heat...

Thats why bulbs are always hot but glass is cool on the fresca. It will still burn your plants if left 2close and again im using water cooled jacket to get more lumens by moving light closer to the plants..

again this is why using a regular cooltube reflector with an ice box added in line. you can cool all that air just like water cooled lights do and yes the glass is a little warmer cause of the radiant heat(it fucks you anyway) so either light mover it or keep them 12-14" away
you can find 6" cool tubes 50$ comes with socets, cord, hangers for vertical instalation..
ice boxes are $150 an 1 would cool 2 tubes..
fan controller $100ish controls 2 fans
1 8" inline votex 75o cfm 200$ does 2 tubes
thats 500 bucks for 2tubes,1fan,half cotroller,1 ice box
also this setup keeps ur room at what temp u set it 60-100 degree
& ELIMINATING your need to vent or use a a.c. to climate control..
yes thats right coxie use's water cooled but also has an ac...

LEAVEing HIS WHOLE SYSTEM ALONE for 1000$ish he can get rid of the ac add 2-4 heat exchangers and SAVE ALL THAT ELECTRICITY with that pool.. even if he had to add it in the chiller tonage figure...
it would be cheaper then the AC...

This is a recomendation not being rude coxie is the man and were here talking cause of HIS GREAT WORK....

o

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

R u 12

o. Wisdom comes from man, real growers don't *use light movers* and if there so much money in making nutes why grow pot. Now run along.....

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I believe that you could make your own nutes, but with all of the other variables to keep on top of on a top fuel system like a RDWC, I wouldn't chance it. Maybe when I have some time to experiment. Not now for me. Not for MPB. Not from formulas which were relayed to me by someone with so many spelling and grammatical errors. Maybe that's just me.

Party on guys.

P.S. I think that DDS and mrdizzle among many do move the position of their vertical lights to get the best light penetration and to not burn leaves.

-TF

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

P.S. I think that DDS and mrdizzle among many do move the position of their vertical lights to get the best light penetration and to not burn leaves.

-TF

Were speaking of light movers, continues movement, not repositioning.

BTW Coxie has a very cool system for moving his lights around. If were lucky he'll take a pic and post it.

O

organicfreak

ty 4 replies

trich fan try it very easy you wont be sad try it on 1 plant...
JUST CAUSE I CANT SPELL DONT MEAN YOU CANT READ AND FIND YOUR OWN RECIPES.. RIGHT?

widowmaker
look we'll have 2 agree 2 disagree...
Ive learned ALOT from the farm,dd,coxie,bb,2many 2 name...
i just wanted to give back free wisdom not spark a fight...
again please
ALL DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH... google fatman diy nutrients 1 thread is on the farm over 500 post...
As we all know many ways to skin a cat...
good luck 2 all

o

If i told you..you would never have to buy gas again would you @least read about it???
and I PUT NO $ IN MY POCKET 4 THIS INFO... THINK ABOUT IT...

advance nutrient,dutch mmaster, fox farm, humboldt any HYDRO STORE
OWNER.. ETC...
THEY STAND TO LOSE EVERYTHING...
if i keep getting attaked for free info and telling you to do your own research...
THINK ABOUT THIS.. i caNt make you do this im saying read about it..
If i keep getting attacked im going to have to assume your 1 OF THESE COMPANIES that have money on the line and IM FUCKING UP YOUR KOOLAID..........

WANT A CONSPIRACY THEORY???? FATMAN is banned on everysite.. and if you researh this you'll see it cause he has a bad attitude... hahah wtf is this censorship???? he's yelling trade secrets and they had TO SHUT HIM UP...

SMELLING LIKE that dude from iceland who tell's all the world THE U.S. secrets and now he's being charged with rape...(if i discredited you no 1 will believe you) haha tought him to Leak more shit...

O

organicfreak

AS FAR AS MOVERS...
look into agramover
you dont like movers cause the hydro stores sell cheap 1's...
this dude hangs his 150lb+/- daughter suspended on his mover on his web page google it...
he has 1 called the hurcules that can move 12+ reflectors @ a time...
As you both stated... you can physically move light or automate it...
some hand water (noT automated) some rdwc (automated)isnt this same thing??
DOESNT THE SUN MOVE???
ARE WE TRYING TO MIMIC THE OUTSIDE INSIDE??(THEN SUPER CHARGE IT OF COURSE)LOL
damn cat keeps getting skined...

o

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I didnt see the part about jacks and badfish

I think they are pretty close, it boils down to small items like a few pumps which over a months time works out to about $30 bucks in electric. if your talking trees then in reality, vs coco or soil, although its more to run, the reduced veg time saves you a lot. everyday I veg works out to about $150bucks in bills, so 2weeks is a lot of dough

Cool run coxie, you think you will ever try rdwc again?

damn thats a nuts cost per day veg.

Top Bottom