CPAC 2014 - Rocky Mountain High: Does Legalized Pot Mean Society's Going Up In Smoke?

• Thread starter justanotherbozo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...here's a video of a discussion on legalization that took place this afternoon at the Conservative Political Action Committee where conservatives are trying to plan for the midterms.

...if you take the time to watch it through and really listen to the audience questions i think you'll be surprised to see where the conservative audience stood on the issue.

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...it is long i admit and the moderator isn't exactly a gifted speaker, plus, it's kinda hard to hear some of the audience questions but it was truly heartening for me to see that the conservative citizens believe in liberty and the ending of the idiotic failure called the 'war on drugs'.

...Mary Kathrine Hamm was brilliant in her arguments as well, i don't see how anyone could argue with her logic.

...i've heard so much from the left about the evil right and watched the ineptitude of the right to make the case that their ideas work better for everybody than the liberal ideas that turn us all into either victims or government workers that i almost lose hope for the future, ...i fear for the America my grandchildren will inherit.

...so it's good to see so many common Americans espousing so much common sense.

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...just wanting to bump this, i think it's very important for us all to see how deeply rooted freedom is in our society and to see just how angry people are at the current state of affairs.

...i realize that cannabis is OUR issue, as it were, but for me this isn't about cannabis, nor even about me, it's about freedom and ending 70+ years of illegal and immoral government oppression.

...it's 1984 for real folks and big brother has his probes so far up our ass we can't fart without the NSA knowing about it, ...and now the DMV, aka the IRS, is in charge of all of our medical records, that should scare us all, i know it scares the crap out of me.

peace, bozo

Latest posts

Top Bottom