CPF & HPS grow

• Thread starter Potato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Potato

Hi, First grow 3 G13 and 3 medicine man. 30day veg 30 days in flower.Three tube CPF315 watts and 400HPS. Nutes are a mix from the forum sort of. grown in Super soil from home depot then trans planted at 2 weeks in to flower using Miracle Grow garden amendment mix. Thinking they have 4 more weeks . I have grow them thru the flower time as they sit . I turned as needed but did not swap a round but I rolled them out for some real sun not that oftain. Winter here now. what do you think . The forum has helped alot...

Cpf  hps grow
Cpf  hps grow 2
Cpf  hps grow 3
Cpf  hps grow 4
P

Potato

Thanks <Our care giving is doing and inspec. this week. They have grown for along time . Gave us the cuts(Clones) He has no advice just told us to do a grow with what we think will get the job done .Keep track of what we did and at the end he will help with what we did right and should do different next time . Says that is the way he does it . He did say if we got in a bind he would help . But said to him it is a personal thing ,bond, know your plants best thing. We both remember our first COLOR TV! Ordered bubbleponic hydro tank to next grow.going to plant 2 ever 3 weeks . No veg 12/12 CPF only. See how that goes.I think it be a lot off the 2 plant that are doe in the last 3 week period but if it works it should be a preetty good amount . It is just for home use. I am crossing my finger . Thinking auto flower AK47 crosses if He has them we will do the light timing they advise 20/4. Be reading some good stuff about the auto flower AK47 plants.What do think would be a good choice for that type of grow . Has to be Med . pot . Have a great day! The forum is a great help but so many ways work ... Potato

30 days 008
J

Jobo

Looking nice! Super crystally. I wanna see that medicine man when its done!

Top Bottom