cps removes child

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow, it says rigjt on the front page of the Prop that they cant use the MMP to take custody or visitation.. Thats fucked uuuupppp!!!!
Quest

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I know I heard this story on the radio they said that cps has removed dozens of children from homes In the last 5 year's for the parents growing. I would think someone would have to make a complaint tho

K

kolah

this is becoming a regular event...nothing but fucking straight up kidnapping in my books.

sky high

sky high

Wow, Crazy shit on both sides of this fence.

CPS/the State suck for not upholding/following the laws

And these parents....wow...yer already in enough shit to be piss tested/restricted from smoking meds (aka,,"other" activities are taking place on your premises besides treating yourself")...but they keep mulltiple patients and a large garden on site (aka they are selling pot to make a living) just the same...regardless of the fact that they MUST HAVE KNOWN (aka, they are far enough into it all they have to have a lawyer/coundel @ this point) that shit is very close to coming apart and CPS/etc. is about to come knocking on their door?

NOT justifying in any way the taking of these kids....but MOST parents would do WHATEVER needed to end the threats....and from what it looks like...these folks just kept pluggin along...openly...even AFTER already being in the shit w/the authorities....and that to me is about as stupid as stupid gets.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Wow, Crazy shit on both sides of this fence.

CPS/the State suck for not upholding/following the laws

And these parents....wow...yer already in enough shit to be piss tested/restricted from smoking meds (aka,,"other" activities are taking place on your premises besides treating yourself")...but they keep mulltiple patients and a large garden on site (aka they are selling pot to make a living) just the same...regardless of the fact that they MUST HAVE KNOWN (aka, they are far enough into it all they have to have a lawyer/coundel @ this point) that shit is very close to coming apart and CPS/etc. is about to come knocking on their door?

NOT justifying in any way the taking of these kids....but MOST parents would do WHATEVER needed to end the threats....and from what it looks like...these folks just kept pluggin along...openly...even AFTER already being in the shit w/the authorities....and that to me is about as stupid as stupid gets.

Yeap, crazy shit.The state has SUCKED BAD so far at upholding mmj protections written into the law. Supposed to be allowed patient to patient sales, protections from work piss tests/firings following those piss tests, cps protection, etc. And it explicitly states that the mmj act supercedes any law coming before it regarding marijuana. Getting some action though both in legislature and on the street, so hopefully things are still heading in the right direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom