Cracking and mothering some very special beans...

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape

ape

Hello Everyone,
In the face of adversity I've decided to crack some beans I've been holding onto. They come from an ongoing relationship I have with a fellow thcfarmer community member who prefers to be left anonymous. I prefer to say the beans have come from "Dr. J's Genetic Labs"...

So let's get on with the story! All seedlings are mothered under a BadBoy T5 system which measure 4ft x 4ft and has 16 bulbs. I slam the light inches from the canopy and use small vornado fans to keep things cool. Nutes during veg are currently: CNS17 for coco, Calmag, and Kelp. Soiless mix is Hydro Mix from Emperor Soil which is mostly Coco, perlite, and lake county lava rock. The mix contains my secret Humic Shale from JTM Nutrients in Anaheim (This stuff is cray!)

Ok, first pic has:
Hellboy OG (King Louie x Hells Angels) feminized
2 Kings (king louie x king louie)
Og Electric Haze (Hells angels OG x Electric haze (nl5 x haze))

Cracking and mothering some very special beans
ape

ape

One more of the Hellboys. This one is slightly different in appearance than the rest. It's super dark green with wide leaf blades. It has a VERY pronounced funk to it compared to anything else I have in this project. I'm keep an eye on this one to be special.
IMAG0237

ape

ape

Next is of my two foot mini moms from the project. These girls are only 3 weeks and 1 day old. Super vigorous indeed!
2 Kings (King louie x King Louie)
Roadking (Hells Angels Og x Hashmaster (hashplant x nl1)

IMAG0229
ape

ape

Next pics is of the seedlings that are two days old. The last are of the whole veg station under the BadboT5.
The vegged clones in the beer cups are of various strains:
OG Cindy (ogjuana x c99)
Congressional Kush (hard lemon x diablo)
Cotton Candy Bubba
Green Crack
Sour Dubble
Albert Walker
Valley Og

Plus Established seedlings:
OG Electric Haze
Roadking
2 kings
Hellboy
The White

New seedlings @2 days old
Hellfire (Raskal Fire Cut x HA OGbx)
Hellfire (raskal fire cut x ha og) femmed
King Louie x Pre 98 bubba
Devil Dog (Chemdog #4 x Hells Angels OG) femmed
King Louie x Grapefruit
Hells Angels x Hells AngelsBX

IMAG0242
IMAG0240
IMAG0226
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

wow! go get em ape! How is that Albert Walker? I have never personally tried any?

Reactions: mal
ape

ape

wow! go get em ape! How is that Albert Walker? I have never personally tried any?
The Albert Walker is very nice. She's a great yielder and has a distinctive peach flavor. Reminds me of the same effect given to me by sour d. That reminds me, there are two of the Sour Ds I've had for years.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Killer line up ape! I'm posted up for the show.

D

southstreets

southstreets

The Albert Walker is very nice. She's a great yielder and has a distinctive peach flavor. Reminds me of the same effect given to me by sour d. That reminds me, there are two of the Sour Ds I've had for years.

What's up dawgy!!! Glad 2 see things on the up and up!!! Holla dawg!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants all look happy and healthy, sounds like your house smells good. Hope you get a bunch and all is well with you and yours

mal

A

A.Sherman

The king louie x grapefruit is sure to be a winner. Cant wait to hear a smoke report on that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom