Cracking Some Beans!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

whats up Farmers will have some dried nug shots for you very soon The PK.....CVK and JTR are all very impressive smoke already with no cure and all have a great taste as well....very happy with myself this run for sure!

The PK is dry and smoking amazing so clean burns so nice and taste very grapey and kushy...letting her go 60 days gave her some nice sleepy effects after you smoke a few bowls you don't want to move...almost passed out on my buddies couch trimmin yesterday and I never do that lol!

she yielded 122 grams in a 5 gallon bucket so I got my QP plus a quarter so the yield wasn't to bad at all!

The JTR is super dank....smells insane like lemons and tree sap and taste just like country time lemondae...she yielded 135 grams in a 5 gallon bucket!

will have lots of pics soon...gonna strip the rest of these buds off the stalks and smoke a huge show then when I can barely see ill brake out the camera and get some more pics for all the fine farmers out there!

freakin baller

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

The Purple Diesel was the worst of quality in all but the biggest yielder...thats usually how it works and vice versa lol.....but im impressed with the yield she pulled 204 grams in a 5 gallon bucket!

but my buddy just ran purple D too and all his phenos were very similar to mine so Im not reccomending this one to anyone she seems to be a shit cross!

she smells exactly like when I walk into my local flower shop.....a mix of fresh dlowers is how I can describe it...no smoke test she went to a friend!
Will have pics of all the fire strains tonight!

didn't trim it the best lol!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Alright farmers here it is the final update on this thread.....thx to everyone that tagged along and dropped positive vibes much appreciated....enuff talk lets get to some fire!

the CVK yielded 165 grams in a 5 gallon

here is the Jack The Ripper....she reaks like sour lemons and tree sap and a bit of a candy smell too....taste just like country time lemonde!

Here is the Rockstar...prolly my favourite out of everything....so strong caves your lungs in with a solid lemon Og flavour....LOVE IT!.....will be running a full tent of this soon!

Here is the Purple Kush another Fav....smooth smoke with a strong Grape Kush flavour mmmmmmm!

Mogrow

Mogrow

oh the money shots, got to love the money shots...
i want to run the Chem Valley Kush, shit looks dank and greasy.
other stuff is stellar too, but the CVK makes my mouth water a little bit.
great job mitchy.......

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

oh the money shots, got to love the money shots...
i want to run the Chem Valley Kush, shit looks dank and greasy.
other stuff is stellar too, but the CVK makes my mouth water a little bit.
great job mitchy.......

cheers Mo.....was just checking your jazz berry and it looks sooooo nice.......the CVK is some fire for sure bro I d reccomend it she stinks so bad and taste amazing...oh yah gets you wrecked as well.....anyways thx for checking pics out...im loving the smoke can't stop puffing smoked so many damn bowls today I gotta take a nap!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey mitchy, i was able to pick up some socal seeds this weekend. they have a pretty impressive list of strains and fair pricing on beans. wish they came in 10packs tho

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey mitchy, i was able to pick up some socal seeds this weekend. they have a pretty impressive list of strains and fair pricing on beans. wish they came in 10packs tho

Thats awesome Cheese......what strains you end up grabbing??? I still have to snag a pack of The Rotwiler that Black Kush Hybrid she is limited edition and sounds dank.......and I love Rotwilers lol!

Yah the pricing is great and he has a wicked selection of strains.....I want that Spicy Thai too........the 6 packs are a lil bit of a pain but with his prices you buy 2 packs u got 12 beans for basically cheaper then alot of competitors 10 packs so I guess it works itself out!

might crack the Santa Monica's as well I really want to try something with that Airborne G-13 in it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom