Craigs lists scams...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

My parents are getting up there in age. About a year ago someone called them saying they were their grandson (my nephew) and he needed 3gs for bail money but not to tell his parents. My folks fell for it.

The only good thing that came from that was that my nephew was psyched to know that if he ever ended up in jail, my folks would bail him out without telling his folks!

Gotta look for that silver lining I guess.

outwest

A motherfucker needs his ass beat behind fucking with poor old folks. Most of them actually worked for what they got. Fixed incomes and cost of living increases...somebody is a dirty fuckstick to rob old folks.

Robbing anybody is wrong....but shit. Grannies?....this is hell we live in folks. We ALL fucked up last round and got stuck here for punishment...lol...

fractal

fractal

Besides the scams, EVERYBODY on craiglist is a fucking flake! I've been trying to sell some stuff lately like for example a co2 controller, good price too and I've had 5 people want it and then flake out after wasting my time for days on end. It really pisses me off. No matter what you list something for they lowball you, then just drop off the radar after saying they want it. Such a waste of time.

K

kolah

Fractal. I do very well on selling stuff on CL. I post my phone number on the ad and state that I will not reply to emails. This weeds out most of the idiots. I always put my price and make it clear that the price is firm and that I will only accept cash. Only the really serious buyers respond.

fractal

fractal

Yeah I don't mess around, I either say price is firm or best offer and put my number on it. I don't understand people, bunch of mongoloids who don't respect other people's time.

Top Bottom