• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:sweating

They came out of the bottom of the pot with the water when I was watering the indoor Moms.

They don't quite look like the larvae I have seen on the web

And I haven't seen any gnats in there at all

Most of them seem to be dead. but there was one wiggler

Here is a photo i just took of a couple
and another with my wife's camera

Crap i think i might have fungus gnat larvae
Crap i think i might have fungus gnat larvae 2
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:sweating

Or Root Maggots?

I just want them all dead...How do I kill em??

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Do a soil drench with neem oil bro that will take care of the prob.imho they dont look like fugus gnat larva to me,so i cant answer what they are,but a soil drench will fix you up.

KMK

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hey KMK how much neem should one use per gallon in a soil drench?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks KMK!

Hey KMK how much neem should one use per gallon in a soil drench?

took the words right of off my keyboard

Never used it in soil before

same as when spraying it?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When I see weird shit going on in the soil I get parinoid & kill everything in the soil with thishttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/21a5987f.jpg
It's not organic but it's safe 4 vegetables.. 3 TBS. With a gallon of water & everything living In the soils will die.. The plants won't b affected at all.. U can get this at Home Depot Death 2 all bugs!!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks KMK!

took the words right of off my keyboard

Never used it in soil before

haha yeah i just bought some the other day just in case but had no clue on the mixture...Our good man KMK will enlighten us.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Goo. I like to go Organic. But these are just mother plants so I guess I could use that.

will it kill the good stuff in the soil too? (like the beneficial soil fungus) ?

I guess I could add more great white after the bugs are gone

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Calls for 2 Tablespoons per gallon of water,but ive always used 1 Tablespoon per gallon.hit them and then in 14 days hit them again.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dog KM is correct!!! Here is the lablehttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/1145e05c.jpg

I've always used the veggie mix.. But now that I read the lable again I think the 3 TBS. Per gallon is 2 spray ur leaves.. I've always used 3 TBS. & it always worked 4 me.. Damn I was mixing 2 much.. This is what I went byhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/7f0ae318.jpg

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks KMK and Goo. And thanks CaregiverKen for posting a thread where i could get this answered. :) hope all goes well with killing those little ugly bastards man.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep. Thanks KMK and MakinGoo

No prob Jeff.. Thanks Man

I'll get em

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
those dont look like fungus gnats to me. do a google search on fungus gnats. They have a black little head, and basically clear bodies.

If you want to go organic, you should be using BT. Go to yoru local nursery and get the liquid. Do a soil drench with it per instructions. It stinks, but it works.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Try microbelift for a preventative. Its the highest concentration of BTi I have found.

Whats the active ingriedient in spectracide?

Top Bottom