Crawl Crawl Stand Standing

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The therapy continues.....happy your growing again, you deserve it, you earned it, and you appreciate it!
@caveman4.20 I truly appreciate the positive vibes you send bro thank you
Keep it green

The kind soul of your BlueOG lives on in your garden. Absolutely wonderful read. Your passion shines through. Grow on friend, grow on. Peace

@ShroomKing Diggin on the avitar
and Thank you if I had not found this outlet I doubt I would still be do time on planet earth, I cant imagine my life with out the pleasure of the grow now.. So thank you for the great Ups.
Its a good life to be Growing in and into.
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Don Peppy
@DismalDude
You guys are great for stoppin in and chillin at the FlyJ place
But
I owe the farm much more than a thank you . . . . .
I added up the years here of experience once just in the threads I have a part of and I am floored
The knowledge is the key to making all this happen
Green On my friends GREEN on ! ! ! !
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The next Stable line up seems to be set,
4 of my Nyvia II clones from my #1 and going to flower #4 and #19 if either seed runs are exceptional I will take a lower cut and re-veg the cut,
I am going to have some BOG gear and 2 very talented breeders yet to be named doing it this way to guarantee my room will be Dank if my Nyvia falls out or I lose control of my water bottle..... the two unnamed are just to give some mystery to the show.
Maybe I should make it a contest to guess who"s gear is in the @FlyinJStable .. . . . Just 4 the Green of it.
Off to the Study Hall
Terrific Positive FlyJ Vibes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So here are how #4 and #19 are I was waiting for space in the flower room and I am noticing 19 is far superior to the #4 so may be culled before she hits Flower, Clones are doing well and everyone is lining up for a spot in the Show. . . . .
10 22 2014 UpDate 1

10 22 2014 UpDate 2

#19 IS Turning out to be a very Impressive Nyvia II ino The flowers will tell
10 22 2014 UpDate 3

Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The clones are going to be flipped in about 10 days, I took the tops off of #4 and #19 so I could LST the branches a bit, sure made them look spindly LoL but my fingers were covered with sticky sweet resin and smelled up the whole house. The #19 is the loudest.
The Mix of Gear in the flower room of The FlyJ this Round (3rd) will test the Filters fer sure.....
11 1 2014 UpDate 1

Takes to Topping and cropping LSTing Well
11 1 2014 UpDate 2

Very pleased with them
11 1 2014 UpDate 3

May all your grows be Green and your Buds be Dank
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Did the Full Moon Flip with The Nyvia II
I needed to make a choice and I wanted to have my Chem Soda OG's and my Poison Ivy germinated and in the Coco when the moon hit the high sky Point so the girls look great and will post pics as soon as I can see them through the jungle in the flower room
Peace
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

:(Oh shit,
The #4 Nyvia II she is not a she but a he
I would have swore thems were lil hairs not lil Nutz.
Oh well the fly man will deal with it
and move on with the big beautiful Nyvia II #1 and the sister #19
Carry on Ladies Carry ON . . . . .
11 13 2014 3r Run 1

The Nyvia II #1 is the bigin in the Back . . . she is one hell of a strong grower with great smells and some sticky ass branches lst in her has been a pleasure, no mater what I do to her she is a trooper, took a few clones from her to keep to the side till she shows us her Flowers . . . . . .Fingers crossed
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Happy ladies

Always great to see yaz OG man
Little bummed as my last from seed lady is no lady either . . . . . so #4 and #19 are history
all I have left is My Bad ass #1 and she is a friggin MONSTER . . . .
took about 20 cutts off and I cant even tell where . . .
so a few less in flower than I thought this run but will see how it goes with #1
Positive green Vibes FlyJ
11 13 2014 UpDate 3

Now I know why they were growin SO bloody fast and bushiesestes
lol

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

Always great to see yaz OG man
Little bummed as my last from seed lady is no lady either . . . . . so #4 and #19 are history
all I have left is My Bad ass #1 and she is a friggin MONSTER . . . .
took about 20 cutts off and I cant even tell where . . .
so a few less in flower than I thought this run but will see how it goes with #1
Positive green Vibes FlyJ
View attachment 457914
Can you tell me alil about this nyvia blue og? Very interested

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This is the Very 1st entry on the thread

A cross between a Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and a potent Kush/Thai Indica hybrid.
Its short, very compact stature and very vigorous growth
High resin production buds acquire a delicious red berry taste with citrusy hints.

Dad OG? Very good weed out of Atlanta Ga. sure it was an OG of some sort
I
am the 1st to say some of the east coast bud is nothing more than Mexico brick weed or poorly grown back woods stuff. But Not ALL I cant say who but a other Veteran supplied me the beans and bud for my very very 1st grow that is where the male came from.

It very difficult to say what was what when it came to the Bag weed seeds grow I did 1st
But the bag weed seeds I grew out Had some VERY WICKED highs and the plants were ok the high was epic even with me Frickin up the early chop the shity grow techneque and the over stressed poor plant still gave up the fire.

Check out the 1st few entry fer the pics of the mother and the Dad plant
Peace my friend

Power OG

Power OG

Beautiful plant and great info. I can't wait to pop mine. I thank you again brother. Will let you know when package is out to you. I have a bunch of goodies for you.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I will say the one I have in flower (#1 Blue OG) is just like the alpha mommy she is a twine to the original in every way but one.
This one is STICKY AS Hell.

Power OG

Power OG

You should make a f2 of it since you have no the male and female and lock down those genetics
Positive Vibes & Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

UpDate on Nyvia II f1 she is going strong and not showing any herm or deficiency issues throwing some wicked smells in the flower room.. Very Diesel fuel and comfuri with a touch of sweat cream like condensed milk. . .kinda cool
11 19 2014 UpDate 1

11 13 2014 UpDate 3

For the FlyJ man its been very rewarding seeing my own bean grow to a beautiful Lady now lets see her WOW me
Peace and good Vibes to ya All
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was wondering if this was going to be a frosty plant or one with a little on the flower? either way I didnt much care .. .
I just have been enjoying the grow and seeing my Nyvia II tonight was very KEWL
she is starting to get Covered with TRIKES and she is growing Kick AZZ . . . .
So here SHE IS . . . . . .
11 25 2014 UpDate 5

a few Close ups
11 25 2014 UpDate 3

She is starting to get some Frost
11 25 2014 UpDate 4

Super Vibes to ya Farmers
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom