Crazy Branching On Accidental Reveg Plants

• Thread starter UncleRuuckus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
You call that a reveg? Now heres a revegggg! Had one last summer too, terrible smoke, cant trim it, cant even bend it to train, the stalk is like bamboo. Sucks
Yea she looks crazy! Bending is probably out of question but you can definitely use a screen to train the tops, spread them out and fill out. Takes a month off schedule but it’s gonna be a producer!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’m on the bay here in Cali, and we have a terrible marine layer, took plants out from 18-6 and put out late June, those suckers started to flower, I was like yea! Then the summer solistace hits, boom she started to reveg, I planned on screening it anyway, boy she filled out!
True OG kush strain

210C6020 CA5E 4C32 9487 F59F98388701
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If i was a bettin man i would say OPs dad... But i dont know ahit
I think he meant.... you don’t know shit. I think he might be related to redlife215, he has a problem spelling to. I’ve been trying to help him but it’s tough.
Wow..ok bro. Your posting to the wrong thread...Is there anyone competent on here with any actual knowledge?
i am actually very competent and knowledgeable about you being a dumb ass. Who are you to roll on up in here talking shit. You’ve been a member for one day and your talking shit to long standing members!!! You better get your shit strait bud that’s no way to act up in here. These are respectful members that won’t be pushed around by a newbie with a shit ass attitude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom